Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

ABCD once again destroys dafalse.

Originally Posted by datruth
    i did bring up marbury but i didnt say anything about his game, i expect curry to do well dis year wit the new rule of the defender being penalized for flopping

Just wanted to post this.....I gold Mac'd some dumb **** on another site

Originally Posted by Gallo
    ur dumb as hell if u think 80 year old houston is better then craw.
    craw led the team in scoring at 20ppg. Houston isnt puttin that up. Houston wont be able to run and gun in this offense
    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    lol....crawford cant shoot you dumb ****. Its as simple as that. If houston can still shoot hes more valuable.
    I dont give a **** about crawfords 20 points per game. He shot 41% from the field and 35.6% from 3pt range.

Theres 104 guards that had better shooting percentages then Crawford.
    Theres 75 guards that had better 3pt shooting percentages then Crawford.

**** his stats, look @ the percentages. Stop being ignorant. Crawford is ass on offense and defense. He is the worst starting shooting guard in the NBA, he should never start for any team.

Ill give you stats
    7.13 field goals made per game
    17.39 field goals attempted per game

Does that look efficient? **** outta here you little maggot
    The run and gun offense is the worst idea for a player like crawford. He will chuck every chance he gets. D'antoni better put that boy on a leash. Isiah made crawford look like the hero last year, at least to the ignorant fans who believe what they read in the papers.

Crawford is the biggest loser in the NBA. Hes played more regular season games then any other active player without ever playing in a playoff game.

And now i present......The Crawford Line

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Crawford Line

Sunday, March 16, 2008; Page D08

Miami, Minnesota, Memphis, Seattle and New York are on pace to finish below the Crawford Line (.307) this season -- the most teams to finish with fewer than 26 wins since 2000-01. The Crawford Line is named in honor of New York Knicks guard Jamal Crawford, who has a career winning percentage of .307, worst among active players with at least 400 games played.

And Im dumb as hell? **** outta here maggot

12th man

Just owning dudes has been automatic and unconscious action for us, team Starbury stands strong.

KnicksonLIN.com

Team Starbury for life!

So Crawford is turning out to be a good SG this year.....i don't hear the Crawford haters coming out and making more threads.

Just for the record so i don't get jumped on, I felt that Crawford should have started as a 6th man with Marbury starting at the 2 with Duhon. I am not a Crawford sexual and that idea with benching Crawford is an example.

He is shooting more consistently and taking less attempts which is improving his shot section. He is also playing more unselfish. So far he is worth the money he is getting.

Originally Posted by jpz17
    man... sorry msg, I just gotta say this.. LMAO AT YOUR COMMENT ON A FORUM!!!!!

Sorry MSG, just so funny.. even if you were kidding!
    PLEASE tell me he said no homo...cause idc if you were kidding or not that is just EXTREMLY homo

yeah he did

I DOnt see how people could be happy with Marbury i just dont get it and i never will. I hate him.. I think he is a creep and a loser and im happy to see him not playing because the team will be better of without him. You all would hate on Craw but he has done nothing but play for the coaches hes had. He hasnt argued and fought with them.. Hes played to his ability. Isiah is the one that plays him 41 mpg as well as dantoni so i just dont get why he recieves hate and marbury recieves love for destroying a knick team last year. Someone plz tell me why marbury recieves love instead of Crawford. marburys FG% of .415 and .419 are so amazing arent they......come on Now ..... And Craws not a Head case

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Crawford is a chuck man,he has poor selection on his shot...and his field goal perecntages havent been any better then Marburys....and how playoff games has Crawford led his team to.?

None but what im saying is why does crawford recieve so much hate for being a good sport. And i said marburys FG% wasnt good with the knicks not that crawfords was better cuz its certainly not. Marbury hasnt been Mr. Marvel either by leading us to the playoffs and getting us wins their.

12th man

Originally Posted by JRG3
    None but what im saying is why does crawford recieve so much hate for being a good sport. And i said marburys FG% wasnt good with the knicks not that crawfords was better cuz its certainly not. Marbury hasnt been Mr. Marvel either by leading us to the playoffs and getting us wins their.
    Whats the point of being a good sport if your performance is garbage?

what has crawford done the past 2 games? Nothing. He never plays any defense.

past 2 games crawford is 6-23 (about 27% im guessin), averaging 9.5 points

He was 1-4 against the celtics and didnt go to the free throw line once. Matter of fact all of his shots were 3 points....smh

Crawford continues to give us new stats to add to this thread

he is woefully inconsistent. I wouldn't mind some poor D from him if he dropped a solid ppg above 20 which he is obviously capable of. His no.s are gonna drop potentially this year. Assumption yes, but if it doesn't happen this year it's not far away. We HAVE to trade Z Bo! I think we should trade Crawf too before it all goes to sh1t. I know Z Bo is not included in the title of this thread. I am also aware that there is a thread specifically aimed at trades for bettering the Knicks. But I'm going to have myself a frickin' thread jamboree and throw in a trade that clears the Knicks of Crawford's inconsistent play and Z Bo's fat ol' salary.

Incoming Players

Zach Randolph
    Salary: $14,666,667 Years Remaining: 3
    PTS: 20.5 REB: 12.5 AST: 1.4 PER: 20.45

Jamal Crawford
    Salary: $8,640,000 Years Remaining: 3
    PTS: 19.6 REB: 1.5 AST: 4.4 PER: 16.47

FOR

Larry Hughes
    Salary: $12,827,676 Years Remaining: 2
    PTS: 7.8 REB: 2.8 AST: 0.5 PER: 12.68

Tyrus Thomas
    Salary: $3,749,880 Years Remaining: 2
    PTS: 7.1 REB: 6.1 AST: 0.9 PER: 9.47

Aaron Gray
    Salary: $711,517 Years Remaining: 1
    PTS: 3.5 REB: 4.8 AST: 0.5 PER: 11.51

Cedric Simmons
    Salary: $1,742,760 Years Remaining: 1
    PTS: 1.5 REB: 1.0 AST: 0.3 PER: 17.92

We gotta get rid of Crawf. We gotta get rid of Z Bo.

We're not gonna get to the playoffs this year with this team and even if we do, it's gonna be short and sweet. Thomas is the catch here. If moulded properly his ability to be a power shines pretty bright.

No playoffs this year as I say. It seems very unlikely with:

Orlando
    Boston
    Toronto
    Detroit
    Philly- def improve throughout season
    Atlanta-
    Indiana- def improve throughout season
    Cleveland

We are 7th now but that's only courtesy of a very tasty schedule from Stern to kick off the season.
    All these teams are better than us.

I have no faith in Crawf to hold us through the critical points and get it done. Nor Z Bo really.

Crawford is good when he's good, but, like Marbury he just doesn't phuckin' get it. He gets it more (obviously) but he doesn't get it enough. Inconsistent
    to the umpteenth degree.

Keep looking to the future because holding on to the present isn't really a wise step. That's what I reckon.

Until half the team gets shipped,

Go Knicks!

After they do,

Go Knicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!