Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    First off MSG we all know you were dead serious about your Telfair comments. Everbody ripped your stupidity so now your trying to back pedal out of comment. Atleast your boy Metro admits to saying QRich is his favorite player.

Your seriously nothing but a clown. Nobody wants to hear your Stats. **** Glen Rice put up stats, is he anything special? Nobody cares about your opinion on Crawford, because you dont lisen to anybody elses opinion. If you actually read peoples post there isn't a CRAWFORD LOVER out there. We all just share the belief that he's a mediocre played whose been the best player on the team this season. Sure it doesn't mean much cause as a whole the knicks are crappy, but your a stat guy. Look at the stats whose are best player.

Now to all your personal attacks on people. Its such waste of time a space. So NYKnicks126 doesn't agree with your blind love of bum Marbury, oh well. Get over it, he's entitled to is own opinion. So leave the stupid thread **** talking alone, its such a waste of time.

And lastly stop down talking people by saying Kid. Are you even 21 yet? Get a life and stop starting needless problems for no reason. Keep your stupid fights and stupid videos off the threads.
    "You acting like a little bitch right now. You acting real paranoid and ****."

He dont know nothin about menace 2 society.

good movie yo...

but like the spoof better =D dont be a menace in south central while drinking your juice

Jamal Crawford-18pts(7-21fg&#37

*Stats are updated from Clippers game

• 44.4mpg
    • 20.4ppg
    • 34.5fg%
    • 29.7%3P
    • 4.6apg
    • 0 defense
    • 7.6 shots made per game
    • 22 shots attempted per game

Ugly numbers from Crawford.

Crawfords season stats

41.5mpg
    19.9ppg
    41.1fg%
    33.6%3P
    2.57topg
    7.04 shots made per game
    17.15 shots attempted per game

After analyzing my data and studying his terrible play I have come to the conclusion that Crawford would make a great................clown. Jamal AssTerd is only in the NBA because of his handle and his ability to shoot good once in a while. There is nothing else to his game. I think he belongs in the NBDL.

jamals performance lately F-

crawford waz neva brought here to be the man so i dont hate him, but his tendency to chuck up any shot in sight haz started to piss me off. its so sad knowin that jamal crawford is the best player and leader of our team. how far haz this team fallin....

Originally Posted by allanhoustonfan220
    crawford waz neva brought here to be the man so i dont hate him, but his tendency to chuck up any shot in sight haz started to piss me off. its so sad knowin that jamal crawford is the best player and leader of our team. how far haz this team fallin....
    Crawford is the worst player on this team, thats what this threads all about. Hes far from being the best player on this team and a leader. Read a couple of posts before typing.

12th man

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Crawford is the worst player on this team, thats what this threads all about. Hes far from being the best player on this team and a leader. Read a couple of posts before typing.

Indeed.

Give Robinson Crawford-like minutes, Robinson could easily average 22 ppg 5 rebounds and 5-6 assist, with a couple of steals, and a higher shooting percentage. Give a lot of guys in the league Crawford's minutes they would produce more impressive numbers.

Crawford can produce all he wants individually, he has never, is or will never help this team with his style of game and his loser chuck mentality. **** him, I hate him, and I hate even talking about him.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Indeed.

Give Robinson Crawford-like minutes, Robinson could easily average 22 ppg 5 rebounds and 5-6 assist, with a couple of steals, and a higher shooting percentage. Give a lot of guys in the league Crawford's minutes they would produce more impressive numbers.

Crawford can produce all he wants individually, he has never, is or will never help this team with his style of game and his loser chuck mentality. **** him, I hate him, and I hate even talking about him.
    Its frustrating talkin about him but this is a great thread. It was long overdue but ignorant posters like allanhoustonfan220 dont read any posts. The purpose of this thread is to educate all Crawfordsexuals.

Veteran

Thumbs down Who's Trippin???

Man MSG, you and Metro are both trippin' right now. If Jamal went down right now the Knicks might not win another game this season. The guy is playing the 1 and the 2 whenever asked and basically on the floor every meaningful minute of the game while averaging about 20 per game. You talk about everybody hating on Steph, so why hate on Jamal??? Jamal is a highlight waiting to happen everytime he touches the ball. So what if the guy shoots alot??? Someone has to step up in the absence of the "Knicks best player" and Jamal has picked up the torch. You picked the right mascot for Jamal because in the end this is entertainment and I watch Knick games to see Jamal CLOWN the opposition. I give the guy an A for effort for not giving up on this hapless team. That's what it's all about. MSG you are great at handing out PHD's, so give one to yourself for starting this evil thread.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Man MSG, you and Metro are both trippin' right now. If Jamal went down right now the Knicks might not win another game this season. The guy is playing the 1 and the 2 whenever asked and basically on the floor every meaningful minute of the game while averaging about 20 per game. You talk about everybody hating on Steph, so why hate on Jamal??? Jamal is a highlight waiting to happen everytime he touches the ball. So what if the guy shoots alot??? Someone has to step up in the absence of the "Knicks best player" and Jamal has picked up the torch. You picked the right mascot for Jamal because in the end this is entertainment and I watch Knick games to see Jamal CLOWN the opposition. I give the guy an A for effort for not giving up on this hapless team. That's what it's all about. MSG you are great at handing out PHD's, so give one to yourself for starting this evil thread.
    I would argue with you but all of my arguements have already been dropped in this thread. If you read everything from the 1st page you would have been educated about how much Crawford sucks. You said several things that were very ignorant and that lead me to believe that your either 10 years old or you have Crawfords D*ck in your mouth. Read this entire thread.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    lol Jamal is a highlight waiting to happen. we r still waiting.

12th man

JimCheif is a notorious Isiahexual, everything we've stated MSG has put his Isiahsexual propoganda to rest.

I'll just have to post a cool video to wash away the Isiahsexuality that was left here by Jimmy.

JimCheif is a notorious Isiahexual, everything we've stated MSG has put his Isiahsexual propoganda to rest.

I'll just have to post a cool video to wash away the Isiahsexuality that was left here by Jimmy.

Great video Metro, one of my favorites. This thread feels cleaner after you washed away that Isiahsexuality. Is there any videos on youtube that teach people how to read? Crawford is far from being the best player on this team. At this point I think hes the worst player on this team, even worse then Curry. Its too bad kidds like Jimmy dont know how to read. Theres alot of facts in this thread. Maybe we can make a youtube video where we report everything in this thread and post it up for Jimmy.

Veteran

Thanks for the cool theme music!!! How did you know???? That song used to get the party started back in the day when you your boy(no homo) msg33 were probably still hangin' from your mama's------. Seriously though you can't call yourself a Knicks fan and hate on Jamal. On a good team he is probably first man in off the bench for instant offense. As it is he is trying to carry a mediocre team on his thin shoulders. The guy deserves props for that. I love getting you kids going. MSG--Your game threads are great so you are obviously a passionate fan, but try enjoying the games and take small victories from them while watching a bad team. Jamal is a bright spot on an otherwise blighted team.