The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Man MSG, you and Metro are both trippin' right now. If Jamal went down right now the Knicks might not win another game this season. The guy is playing the 1 and the 2 whenever asked and basically on the floor every meaningful minute of the game while averaging about 20 per game. You talk about everybody hating on Steph, so why hate on Jamal??? Jamal is a highlight waiting to happen everytime he touches the ball. So what if the guy shoots alot??? Someone has to step up in the absence of the "Knicks best player" and Jamal has picked up the torch. You picked the right mascot for Jamal because in the end this is entertainment and I watch Knick games to see Jamal CLOWN the opposition. I give the guy an A for effort for not giving up on this hapless team. That's what it's all about. MSG you are great at handing out PHD's, so give one to yourself for starting this evil thread.

I would argue with you but all of my arguements have already been dropped in this thread. If you read everything from the 1st page you would have been educated about how much Crawford sucks. You said several things that were very ignorant and that lead me to believe that your either 10 years old or you have Crawfords D*ck in your mouth. Read this entire thread.

Pricey

Rotation player
Man MSG, you and Metro are both trippin' right now. If Jamal went down right now the Knicks might not win another game this season. The guy is playing the 1 and the 2 whenever asked and basically on the floor every meaningful minute of the game while averaging about 20 per game. You talk about everybody hating on Steph, so why hate on Jamal??? Jamal is a highlight waiting to happen everytime he touches the ball. So what if the guy shoots alot??? Someone has to step up in the absence of the "Knicks best player" and Jamal has picked up the torch. You picked the right mascot for Jamal because in the end this is entertainment and I watch Knick games to see Jamal CLOWN the opposition. I give the guy an A for effort for not giving up on this hapless team. That's what it's all about. MSG you are great at handing out PHD's, so give one to yourself for starting this evil thread.
lol Jamal is a highlight waiting to happen. we r still waiting.

metrocard

Legend
JimCheif is a notorious Isiahexual, everything we've stated MSG has put his Isiahsexual propoganda to rest.

I'll just have to post a cool video to wash away the Isiahsexuality that was left here by Jimmy.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
JimCheif is a notorious Isiahexual, everything we've stated MSG has put his Isiahsexual propoganda to rest.

I'll just have to post a cool video to wash away the Isiahsexuality that was left here by Jimmy.

Great video Metro, one of my favorites. This thread feels cleaner after you washed away that Isiahsexuality. Is there any videos on youtube that teach people how to read? Crawford is far from being the best player on this team. At this point I think hes the worst player on this team, even worse then Curry. Its too bad kidds like Jimmy dont know how to read. Theres alot of facts in this thread. Maybe we can make a youtube video where we report everything in this thread and post it up for Jimmy.

jimkcchief88

All Star

Thanks for the cool theme music!!! How did you know???? That song used to get the party started back in the day when you your boy(no homo) msg33 were probably still hangin' from your mama's------. Seriously though you can't call yourself a Knicks fan and hate on Jamal. On a good team he is probably first man in off the bench for instant offense. As it is he is trying to carry a mediocre team on his thin shoulders. The guy deserves props for that. I love getting you kids going. MSG--Your game threads are great so you are obviously a passionate fan, but try enjoying the games and take small victories from them while watching a bad team. Jamal is a bright spot on an otherwise blighted team.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Thanks for the cool theme music!!! How did you know???? That song used to get the party started back in the day when you your boy(no homo) msg33 were probably still hangin' from your mama's------. Seriously though you can't call yourself a Knicks fan and hate on Jamal. On a good team he is probably first man in off the bench for instant offense. As it is he is trying to carry a mediocre team on his thin shoulders. The guy deserves props for that. I love getting you kids going. MSG--Your game threads are great so you are obviously a passionate fan, but try enjoying the games and take small victories from them while watching a bad team. Jamal is a bright spot on an otherwise blighted team.

I see what your sayin about takin small victories but the problem is your givin Crawford too much credit. Isiah is the dumbass that choses to run the offense through Crawford. Most players who take 17 shots a game average more then 20 points. Nate Robinson would be a better first option then Crawford. I think with Marbury injured Nate is the best player on this team. Crawford is Isiahs son, of course Isiahs gonna give crawford big minutes and unlimited shot oppertunities.

Crawford suprisingly has played 19 out of 24 first half minutes. He is 0 for 4 and that suprises me that he hasnt taken more shots. We all know thats what he likes to do. Fact is just because he averages the most points doesnt make him the best player. I get annoyed watching him and your completely forgetting about the fact that he plays no defense at all. To me small victories are when Nate, Lee, and Balkman play good. They are the 3 best players on this team (excluding Marbury). In no way is Jamal the best player on this team. HOw can I get this across to you, do I have to copy and past everything from the 1st page of this thread? I thought Crawford was a better player when he use to come off the bench. He is inconsistent just like the kNicks as a team which is why he shouldnt be playing 42 minutes per game. He would make a good 2nd option off the bench but as a 1st option you want a player who can guarentee you contribution, like David Lee. Crawford is too unpredictable. There are no guarentees with him and it would be foolish to bet on what he will do statistically from one night to the next.

To call Crawford a "bright spot" on a otherwise blighted team is a crime. Nate, Lee, and Balkman are bright spots. Crawford is a chucker. You also mentioned him being "instant offense" off the bench. Again, he is unpredictable. there are no guarentees with him.

metrocard

Legend

You party?

Seriously though you can't call yourself a Knick fan and not hate on Crawford. Crawford is the symbol of everything wrong with this franchise. Stop sucking on his nuts. Ever since he came here he brought this losing mentality that we never seen before. Marbury took this team to the playoffs when he was the man of the team; Crawford has failed his whole life to carry a NBA team to the playoffs.

He would never be on a good team, because he's a loser. He turns all good teams into loser teams. Crawford will retire never playing in the playoffs and the most losing player in NBA history. A good team will never trade for Crawford, a good team likes winning and adding Crawford is one of the worst things you can imagine if you want to continue winning in the NBA level.

The Knicks are "mediocre"? I don't want to know whats "bad" in your little delusional world.

I love getting you kids going. sounds mad pedophile homie, reread what you type, you've been foolish today.

I honestly see no hope in this delusional arguement you're trying to hold. You're stuck in 2005 where Isiah told you this team is "mediocre" and you still believe that shit like a fucking fool. Then you have the fucking nerve to call us not Knick fans? You're not really much of a role model for Knick fans, so you should be the last to talk. Crawford is AIDS in Isiah's/Dolan's organization, he's never going to way and the pain will continue for the rest of the Knicks life, until a cure is found. That cure is the execution and death penalty of Dolan, Isiah, Crawford, and Curry.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
*MSG33 1st post of the thread

I wanna start by sayin that anyone who thinks im serious with the Telfair stuff is a F*ckin idiot and go hang yourself.

With that bein said, Crawford Sucks.

jamal-crawford.jpg

JayZandJamal_Mazur_9195230.jpg

20041030215904.jpeg

Crawford might be the most overrated Knick in history. Anyone who gave him a C- or higher in the Knicks Grades Thread I have one question, why?

Season Stats

19.8ppg
41.9fg%
33.7 3P%
4.7apg
2.71tpg

Career Stats

14.1ppg
40.3fg%
34.2 3P%
4apg
2.11tpg

People on his d*ck like they came out of it. Why does everyone think Crawford is a "B". When you take over 16 and a half shots per game (16.67 to be exact) you should be averagin more then 19.8ppg.

5.8 of these shots are 3 Point attempts. He shoots 4.5 free throws per game.
Im gonna make this easier for everyone to see:

10.9 2pt attempts
5.8 3pt attempts
4.5 free throw attempts

Anyone see whats wrong? Someone recently credited Larry Brown for correcting Crawfords problem of shootin more 3's then free throws. Please void that post.

Lets take a look at another player averaging around 20 points per game. How about Corey Maggette? Not one of my favorite players but we might see somethin interestin here. Crawford sexuals can learn sumthin.

Corey Maggette 2007-08 Stats

20.9ppg
46.8fg%
fga/fgm-6.4/13.7

You see that?

Crawford-16.67shots per game/19.8ppg
Maggette-13.7shots per game/20.9ppg

Maggettes takin 3 less shots but scorin 1 more point.

Crawford is not only a poor shooter but he shoots too much. He defines the word chucker. Anyone catchin feelings about my facts on Crawford needs to explain why he deserves a "B" to me. I want to know why.

Although stats dont always tell the whole story, they are conclusive enough here. Crawford is arguably the most overrated player in Knicks history. He deserves some heat takin off of him because of the other players on this team but I only talked about his offense. We aint even talkin about his defense or lack of.

jimkcchief88

All Star
You party?

Seriously though you can't call yourself a Knick fan and not hate on Crawford. Crawford is the symbol of everything wrong with this franchise. Stop sucking on his nuts. Ever since he came here he brought this losing mentality that we never seen before. Marbury took this team to the playoffs when he was the man of the team; Crawford has failed his whole life to carry a NBA team to the playoffs.

He would never be on a good team, because he's a loser. He turns all good teams into loser teams. Crawford will retire never playing in the playoffs and the most losing player in NBA history. A good team will never trade for Crawford, a good team likes winning and adding Crawford is one of the worst things you can imagine if you want to continue winning in the NBA level.

The Knicks are "mediocre"? I don't want to know whats "bad" in your little delusional world.

I love getting you kids going. sounds mad pedophile homie, reread what you type, you've been foolish today.

I honestly see no hope in this delusional arguement you're trying to hold. You're stuck in 2005 where Isiah told you this team is "mediocre" and you still believe that shit like a fucking fool. Then you have the fucking nerve to call us not Knick fans? You're not really much of a role model for Knick fans, so you should be the last to talk. Crawford is AIDS in Isiah's/Dolan's organization, he's never going to way and the pain will continue for the rest of the Knicks life, until a cure is found. That cure is the execution and death penalty of Dolan, Isiah, Crawford, and Curry.

You might want to take your meds before you blow a gasket. I can have a civil conversation but when you resort to name calling when someone disagrees with you, you demonstrate your mentality. Shame.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I see what your sayin about takin small victories but the problem is your givin Crawford too much credit. Isiah is the dumbass that choses to run the offense through Crawford. Most players who take 17 shots a game average more then 20 points. Nate Robinson would be a better first option then Crawford. I think with Marbury injured Nate is the best player on this team. Crawford is Isiahs son, of course Isiahs gonna give crawford big minutes and unlimited shot oppertunities.

Crawford suprisingly has played 19 out of 24 first half minutes. He is 0 for 4 and that suprises me that he hasnt taken more shots. We all know thats what he likes to do. Fact is just because he averages the most points doesnt make him the best player. I get annoyed watching him and your completely forgetting about the fact that he plays no defense at all. To me small victories are when Nate, Lee, and Balkman play good. They are the 3 best players on this team (excluding Marbury). In no way is Jamal the best player on this team. HOw can I get this across to you, do I have to copy and past everything from the 1st page of this thread? I thought Crawford was a better player when he use to come off the bench. He is inconsistent just like the kNicks as a team which is why he shouldnt be playing 42 minutes per game. He would make a good 2nd option off the bench but as a 1st option you want a player who can guarentee you contribution, like David Lee. Crawford is too unpredictable. There are no guarentees with him and it would be foolish to bet on what he will do statistically from one night to the next.

To call Crawford a "bright spot" on a otherwise blighted team is a crime. Nate, Lee, and Balkman are bright spots. Crawford is a chucker. You also mentioned him being "instant offense" off the bench. Again, he is unpredictable. there are no guarentees with him.

My point exactly. On a good team Craw is the 1st man off the bench, but on this team he is being asked to do way too much. You are right he shouldn't be asked to play 40 plus minutes, but he is doing it night in and night out. Even if you don't like his game, you have to give him credit for the all out effort. That's my point. Nobody is telling you to like the guy, but give him respect for laying it out there every single night. That's what life is about. 110 percent effort even if it doesn't show in the stat sheet.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
My point exactly. On a good team Craw is the 1st man off the bench, but on this team he is being asked to do way too much. You are right he shouldn't be asked to play 40 plus minutes, but he is doing it night in and night out. Even if you don't like his game, you have to give him credit for the all out effort. That's my point. Nobody is telling you to like the guy, but give him respect for laying it out there every single night. That's what life is about. 110 percent effort even if it doesn't show in the stat sheet.

Laying it out there? He shoot too many jumpshots and doesnt attack enough. He still shoots more 3 pointers then freethrows and his defense is non existant. He plays like a girl. Hes in shape and thats the only thing Ill give him credit for but it doesnt make a difference, his shooting is still poor. Crawford has played more games then any other nba player without ever playing a playoff game. Everything I just wrote is posted in the stats above which you once again failed to read. Hes not afraid to shoot but thats a bad thing when you have percentages like his.

Jimmy-"My point exactly. On a good team Craw is the 1st man off the bench"

Can you read?

MSG33-"I thought Crawford was a better player when he use to come off the bench. He is inconsistent just like the kNicks as a team which is why he shouldnt be playing 42 minutes per game. He would make a good 2nd option off the bench but as a 1st option you want a player who can guarentee you contribution, like David Lee. Crawford is too unpredictable. There are no guarentees with him and it would be foolish to bet on what he will do statistically from one night to the next."

Jimmy you either got it twisted or you cant read. Dont get it twisted kid, have someone read this thread to you. Go get an adult have her read this thread to you son.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Laying it out there? He shoot too many jumpshots and doesnt attack enough. He still shoots more 3 pointers then freethrows and his defense is non existant. He plays like a girl. Hes in shape and thats the only thing Ill give him credit for but it doesnt make a difference, his shooting is still poor. Crawford has played more games then any other nba player without ever playing a playoff game. Everything I just wrote is posted in the stats above which you once again failed to read. Hes not afraid to shoot but thats a bad thing when you have percentages like his.

Jimmy-"My point exactly. On a good team Craw is the 1st man off the bench"

Can you read?

MSG33-"I thought Crawford was a better player when he use to come off the bench. He is inconsistent just like the kNicks as a team which is why he shouldnt be playing 42 minutes per game. He would make a good 2nd option off the bench but as a 1st option you want a player who can guarentee you contribution, like David Lee. Crawford is too unpredictable. There are no guarentees with him and it would be foolish to bet on what he will do statistically from one night to the next."

Jimmy you either got it twisted or you cant read. Dont get it twisted kid, have someone read this thread to you. Go get an adult have her read this thread to you son.

Hello, I was agreeing with you. I am an adult thank you very much almost twice your age so don't you get a twisted.

I just can't believe what I have seen this year..

They have all underachieved mightily this season. Coaching staff down to players.

I don't even see light at the end of the tunnel. I was once an advocate of these guys. But I have ignored them since Dec, and the Giants gave me a Superbowl run to never forget in the process.

Then my Mets go get Johan. I will watch the Knicks from time to time out of loyalty, but Crawford, Curry, Steph and Zach have all disappointed.

This team makes me wanna throw up.

And what's worse... I'm not so sure Isaiah is getting fired. Scary thought.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Hello, I was agreeing with you. I am an adult thank you very much almost twice your age so don't you get a twisted.
Jimmy.....you being twice my age only proves that just because someone is older doesnt neccessarily prove that they are smarter. You are agreeing with me? I bolded my reasons as to why Crawford would not be a good 1st option off the bench, stating that he is a good 2nd option at best. I dont want anyone making it look like im sayin stuff that I didnt say. If you cant read what I write then dont bring me up at all, keep my name outta your F*ckin mouth.

They have all underachieved mightily this season. Coaching staff down to players.

I don't even see light at the end of the tunnel. I was once an advocate of these guys. But I have ignored them since Dec, and the Giants gave me a Superbowl run to never forget in the process.

Then my Mets go get Johan. I will watch the Knicks from time to time out of loyalty, but Crawford, Curry, Steph and Zach have all disappointed.

This team makes me wanna throw up.

And what's worse... I'm not so sure Isaiah is getting fired. Scary thought.
This is the Official Crawford sucks thread. I ask that you dont bring Marbury into this. Its all about Crawford. I dont want to hear how Randolph, Marbury, and Curry have been dissapointing. Especially Marbury when he hasnt even played that much. Stay on topic kid.

jzero29

Rotation player
Crawford sucks

Crawford sucks, still the same old same old with this guy, give him 18 shots and he can score 20ppg. Which most guys who shoot 18 have higher FG%, HE again is amongst the worst FG% in the league for quallified Guards.NBA STATS
http://www.nba.com/statistics/playe...litScope=GAME&qualified=Y&yearsExp=-1&splitDD=

He is # 46 out of 52, of all Guards, including Point guards who generally aren't all counted on to shoot alot. He still turns the ball over alot, second on the team with 125 to randolphs 130. The guys gets praise because he puts up numbers but him and zach both score and that doesn't equal wins. I can't say it again, same old crawford 100 shots miss most, turn the ball over, dump into the black hole randolph who then turns it over or shoots. Thats why the team loses, when david lee is free agent he is soooooo gone. He's tired of it.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Jamal Crawford Stats (updated Feb. 25, 2008)

41.9mpg
20.7ppg
4.9apg
2.67topg

41.2fg%
33.9% 3PT
86.9ft%

4.72 Free Throws Attempted per game
6. 33 Three Pointers attempted per game

7.24 field goals made per game
17.56 field goals attempted per game

7.24 field goals made per game
10.32 field goals missed per game

Do the haters understand yet?

F*ck them, they never will. GOLD MAC 10 will continue to teach. Kids, class is in session. Get your pens and notebooks out, take some notes.

Crawford is a pussy. I bolded his Free throw attempts and his 3pt attempts per game. Its hard watching him jack up all these shots, when he has the ability to break down defenses and get to the free throw line where hes an excellent shooter. Im not a hater, this is constructive criticism. Stats dont lie, hes a poor shooter. If your goin to stick up for him, the only respectable way of doing this is blaming his poor play on Isiah. No one should ever talk about him like hes a good player.

Crawford plays no defense at all, hes afraid of gettin hurt. Hes had that pad on his shoulder since January, F*cks he waitin for?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
lmaoo, i laugh at ya crawford haters cuz the same crawford haters love alan houston, the same people that criticize jamal crawford for not going to the line and shooting more 3 pointers than FTs are the same people who love alan houston, that's why i shrug off most of ya hating cuz ya'll are a bunch of HATERS!!!!!!!!!

how bout this for ya stat line lovers...since january 5th which is pretty much since stephon left, jamal crawford has average 2.3 TO's a game, ya love to hate the whole year but when the kid comes through suddenly people get quiet

Last edited:

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Wow this is some gay ass shit right here. Now that marbury has shut it down and we all agree that he was unfairly scapegoated all you bastards gangrape JAMAL?? and blame him for this Season?!

F**k the stats, who gives a crap about them. Just watch the games. Where is the official Eddy Curry should be demoted to vending at the Garden thread?! This fat f**k is a joke and has wasted more of this franchises time than anyone else. When was Crawford the golden boy, when was he labeled the franchise player?!

Jamal is out there by himself. Look at the lineup

Pg Nate/Fred
SG Jamal "Its his fault" Crawford
SF Q " No Shot" Rich
PF Z-Bo
C Eddy Curry

Aside from Nate and Zach there is nobody on this team that can create their own offense. And i don't see anybody calling out Zach for his shot selections.

After that look at all these guys wh depend on Jamal....

Lee
Balkman
Jeefries

Crawford is out ther egeting minutes cause hes the only guy other than robinson that you can run an offense through. And when I see guy like eddy missing point blank dunks, I am not gonna be encouraged to give up the rock.

I could further elaborate on this but in short. Jamal is Dwayne Wade right now. HE HAS NO HELP. And please DWAYNE WADE is 10 TIMES the player. But his team has 9 WINS even this piece of crap teamed captained by jamal got more wins that that. So please I'm ending this bullsh*t right now.

metrocard

Legend
Yeh, fuck the stats; thats easy for you to say when you have Crawford's penis in your mouth.

look stupid, Crawford is getting the 2nd most minutes in the NBA, Isiah is obviously a human hard on for Crawford and Jamal has been given the keys to drive this team to the toliet and lose as many games as possible. Like I said before; Isiah has this all planned out.

Trade a a lot of value for C level midwest players(Richardson, Crawford, Jefferies, Curry, Randolph) Then make the New Yorker the scapegoat even though he's the best player on the team and lead this team in the NBA in his first season as a Knick where he lead the NBA in the playoffs. Fire and Hire about 5 different coaches in a span of 3 season. Say Knicks are rebuiliding when you acquired Jalen Rose, Steve Francis, Vin Baker, Malik Rose, Maurice Taylor, Tim Thomas, Penny Hardaway, etc and etc. Make two C level players the franchise of the team and let them take the majority of the shots because they're from his bum ass city of Chicago. Isiah planned has worked out for him perfect; unfortunately we have to watch his destruction of the Knicks for the rest of the season.

Crawford is totally of incapable of being the main guy. Even when Crawford puts up 41 minutes a game he isn't an all star. There are guys in the NBA like Manu Ginobili who don't play that many minutes but still get consideration to being all stars. Trust me, and everyone who follows the NBA; Jamal Crawford will never make the all star team or is all star material. Having him lead the team is like having Eddy Curry direct a weight loss program. All Crawford can be is a 6th man on a losing team, thats his best role. He'll never be on a winning team because he'll be waived for his clownish basketball on the first day.

Alan Houston was a leader, one of the best SG in Knicks history and the greatest shooter in Knicks history. Alan Houston WON at the same time and was CLUTCH. Even with bad knees, Houston left his body on the court just to give his team a chance.

Crawford isn't a leader on the court. He's been playing wreckless his way(ever since high school) He's a NBA vet and plays like a NBA rookie.

Blue, are you saying we don't watch the games now? Don't be so stupid.

Crawford and Curry are on the same level, both are cancers. It was people like YOU who were praising Curry when he was averaging 18 ppg and felt like he was the savior for the Knicks; when you realized all Curry brought to this team was an easy method to losing basketball games(feeding Curry the ball).

Same deal with Jamal, he's not effective at all. Crawford will retire in the NBA without ever appearing in the playoffs, because he doesn't want to change his style and will forever be a loser with his soft pussy defensive method of (let the guy score on me, I'll chuck one back).

Last edited: