The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

metrocard

Legend
Paul, I brought the facts. You're just too hard headed and lack the confidence to accept them.

Then you need to stop COMPARING the two if Crawford isn't better, its a terrible comparison. Its like comparing Trevor Ariza to T'Mac. It makes your arguement dull and weak.

Warriors play a high tempo system with Davis as their general.
Are you really that ignorant to sit on your ass and tell me Warriors would be any better without Davis? He brought that team from lottery to 8thseed upset over Dallas. You are becoming weak now when you try to question Davis' ability and skill.

How could you help Crawford offensively when he's doing everything himself?
Overdribbling, chucking.
He's ALWAYS been like that.

He isn't a good teammate period.
You have to be extremely ignorant to think other wise of be a complete Isiahsexual like datruth who ignores the Knicks and just thinks of excuses for losers like Isiah and Crawford.

I can't believe you spent half of your post crying.
This isn't really about opinions; stop trying to make excuses for your poor self.
This is about you not accept solid facts and being completely hardheaded and holding a strong man love for Crawford.

I admit Marbury's flaws as much as anyone, but I know where to keep it neutral and know where to defend Marbury. Everything I say about Steph is a fact, I don't go out of my way saying he's the best PG in the NBA or anything like that.

No one really cares about your opinion.
When you come here with very little facts, you're going to get replies that disagree with you 100% unless its an Isiahsexual who looks to co-sign with things that aren't facts.
Its just something to expect, so don't get oversensitive about it.

I'm going to throw facts time to time, just learn to be a man and credit me.

Decent numbers?
You really need to watch Knicks game to understand Crawford's numbers don't tell the whole story.

Davis can CHUCK because he's that GOOD.

Who would you rather have chucking, Crawford or Davis?
Exactly.

nobody here is sayin jamal is better then davis, a blind man can see davis is better then jamal, i brought it up cuz metro and his fan club say jamal is selfish cuz he chucks alot which is the dumbest shyt i ever heard cuz if that was the case every go to guy in the league is selfish, yeah i kno jamal isnt the best player on da knicks but isiah's genius mind that put jamal the go to guy

Bro, shut the **** up about this fan club non-sense.
Just because people co-sign with me doesn't make a fan club.

I've held my own on this site since the beginning, the first half of my time on this site NO ONE agreed with me except for a selected few.
I went against you and many Isiahsexuals and turned out to be right in the end.
Now people see that and gave me cred.
Its aight.
But stop being an asshole and calling out other posters.
Everyone on this site has their opinion, but majority of the posters here come with REALLY great facts and sources that back up that opinion, which is why this site has the best quality of Knicks poster.

Everyone in the NBA chucks now? Is that your sorry excuse for Crawford?
You're really lacking some logic now.

The fact you can't accept Crawford's chucking and over dribbling simply shows your bias for Jamal and makes you ignorant 100%.
Stay ignorant though.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez

I've held my own on this site since the beginning, the first half of my time on this site NO ONE agreed with me except for a selected few.
Its aight.
Everyone on this site has their opinion, but majority of the posters here come with REALLY great facts and sources that back up that opinion, which is why this site has the best quality of Knicks poster.

The fact you can't accept Crawford's chucking and over dribbling simply shows your bias for Jamal and makes you ignorant 100%.
Stay ignorant though.

are u serious???u really believe dat some other posters dat cosign u really wit good stats, im not gonna drop names but there are definately posters on ur side who say the dumbest shyt ever, and hell yeah 95% of players who are go to guys are chuckers, u tellin me that kobe bryant doesnt play 1 on 1 90 % of the times???u telling me the teams dont watch their go to guy play one on one??come on metro, u kno better then dat

metrocard

Legend
Kobe Bryant plays within the offense.

When it goes to isolation, he understands the situation.

Crawford plays without the offense.

Kobe goes a great job of setting things up and opening things for his teammates.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Kobe Bryant plays within the offense.

When it goes to isolation, he understands the situation.

Crawford plays without the offense.

Kobe goes a great job of setting things up and opening things for his teammates.

lmaoo, u gotta u be kiddin me, kobe is probably the most selfish player in all of sports, u talkin about the same kobe bryant who takes 20++ shots a game, shoots on double teams, the guy who has the record for most shots in a ALL STAR GAME, the same guy who phil jackson said is the hardest person to coach, the same guy who got the big diesel out of LA, the same kobe bryant who didnt want to shoot against phoenix cuz previous games analysts and the media was saying he was shootin to damn much, yeah this year he did improve in dat area but the dude still only cares his damn self, every team has a chucker, the only problem wit ours is that jamal shouldnt be put in da position of a go to guy cuz that's not what he is

Paul1355

All Star
Paul, I brought the facts. You're just too hard headed and lack the confidence to accept them.

Then you need to stop COMPARING the two if Crawford isn't better, its a terrible comparison. Its like comparing Trevor Ariza to T'Mac. It makes your arguement dull and weak.

Warriors play a high tempo system with Davis as their general.
Are you really that ignorant to sit on your ass and tell me Warriors would be any better without Davis? He brought that team from lottery to 8thseed upset over Dallas. You are becoming weak now when you try to question Davis' ability and skill.

How could you help Crawford offensively when he's doing everything himself?
Overdribbling, chucking.
He's ALWAYS been like that.

He isn't a good teammate period.
You have to be extremely ignorant to think other wise of be a complete Isiahsexual like datruth who ignores the Knicks and just thinks of excuses for losers like Isiah and Crawford.

I can't believe you spent half of your post crying.
This isn't really about opinions; stop trying to make excuses for your poor self.
This is about you not accept solid facts and being completely hardheaded and holding a strong man love for Crawford.

I admit Marbury's flaws as much as anyone, but I know where to keep it neutral and know where to defend Marbury. Everything I say about Steph is a fact, I don't go out of my way saying he's the best PG in the NBA or anything like that.

No one really cares about your opinion.
When you come here with very little facts, you're going to get replies that disagree with you 100% unless its an Isiahsexual who looks to co-sign with things that aren't facts.
Its just something to expect, so don't get oversensitive about it.

I'm going to throw facts time to time, just learn to be a man and credit me.

Decent numbers?
You really need to watch Knicks game to understand Crawford's numbers don't tell the whole story.

Davis can CHUCK because he's that GOOD.

Who would you rather have chucking, Crawford or Davis?
Exactly.

Its aight.

Stay ignorant though.

I gave you facts too and you yet overlook them as well so you are presenting yourself as somewhat of a hypocrite at times. I never said the Warriors play better without Davis you have to stop creating shyt that people never said. Just saying that your statement about a player "chucking up the ball is good because there an allstar" is a statement that i had to comment on. When a player "chucks" up a shot the fg% tells us if those chucks go in or not...Davis and Crawford werent that different fg% wise. This is not a radical statement, i presented you with the Fg% of each guy and you go off saying how im saynig that Davis is worse than Crawford bla bla bla and creating shyt.I never said this. I know Davis is a great PG and he is a floor general unlike Crawford all the way, I just pointed out the FG% so chill out bro. you are ignoring the fact that last season was horrible on all accounts by most players, and Isiah. Making Crawford the scapegoat for everything is RETARDED he wasnt the one on the front page news everyday about scandals...he wasnt the one being booed to be fired all the time. It seems like your overlooking the fact that the cancer last year was not Crawford, it was Isiah Thomas! Isiah made Crawford the go-to-guy, Steph along with Isiah fuked with the team chemistry, you know this. Crawford isnt a go-to-guy, he needs help offensively because he does tend to chuck up shots when no one else on the team can help him offensively. The problem was that Isiah made him the primary option because no one helped offensively...its plain as fukin day. If Crawford had more help he wouldnt have looked as bad...I'm not even tryin to defend him, his season % wise wasnt amazing but being in the situation he was with all the shyt goin on around him, that was obvious to every fan including yourself, drama wit steph n isiah, no chemistry, no confidence, no help on the offense, THIS MADE THE 23 WIN SEASON. Your making Crawford the scapegoat for everything, just stop...u sound like a little kid ignoring everything else but Crawford. I have credited you on other posts, it seems like you think i have a mental disability when i say that i disagree with other posts....quit it with ur ego.

metrocard

Legend
kobe is probably the most selfish player in all of sports

??????????????????????

Kobe shoots a lot because he's good; that doesn't make him selfish at all.
Crawford shoots a lot, when he isn't that good.

Paul, its beyond radical and completely illogical.

Crawford and Davis play in two completely different offenses.
If you don't know what tempo/style of offense they play in then you lost.
I'm not going to research this up for you.

You want your best player taking most of the shots on the team, period.
Davis is that guy.
Crawford isn't.

Making Crawford the scapegoat is retarded now?

Do you honestly think Crawford shouldn't get any blame, when the media directed all their attention to Marbury?

If anything, we should push for a bigger effort to make the Crawford the scapegoat.

All the losing started when he came to the Knicks.
We gotten worse when Crawford got better.

Okay.
I agree with you on Thomas completely.
But if Crawford really cared about winning/being unselfish/doing whats best for the team he would of been more vocal and let Isiah know that isolation Crawford/Curry/Randolph plays throughout the majority of the game isn't going to win games.

I'd like to see where I'm making Crawford the scapegoat for "everything" when I clear point out and blame each player on this team for the errors and fault the last 2 years being on this site.

I'm just getting at Crawford hard now because in the past I directed a lot of my attention to Curry and Isiah. I didn't want Crawford to feel left out.

Paul1355

All Star
??????????????????????

Kobe shoots a lot because he's good; that doesn't make him selfish at all.
Crawford shoots a lot, when he isn't that good.

Paul, its beyond radical and completely illogical.

Crawford and Davis play in two completely different offenses.
If you don't know what tempo/style of offense they play in then you lost.
I'm not going to research this up for you.

You want your best player taking most of the shots on the team, period.
Davis is that guy.
Crawford isn't.

Making Crawford the scapegoat is retarded now?

Do you honestly think Crawford shouldn't get any blame, when the media directed all their attention to Marbury?

If anything, we should push for a bigger effort to make the Crawford the scapegoat.

All the losing started when he came to the Knicks.
We gotten worse when Crawford got better.

Okay.
I agree with you on Thomas completely.
But if Crawford really cared about winning/being unselfish/doing whats best for the team he would of been more vocal and let Isiah know that isolation Crawford/Curry/Randolph plays throughout the majority of the game isn't going to win games.

I'd like to see where I'm making Crawford the scapegoat for "everything" when I clear point out and blame each player on this team for the errors and fault the last 2 years being on this site.

I'm just getting at Crawford hard now because in the past I directed a lot of my attention to Curry and Isiah. I didn't want Crawford to feel left out.

K my bad then, i do blame Crawford for alot since he did get the ball majority of the time and was no Kobe Bryant, we did rely on him too much. I havent been on this site as long as you have so I never saw you attack any other payer besides Crawford, so look at it from my point of view, u know. I thought u did blame everything on Crawford since thats all you talked about the time i was on the this site so whatever other players you blamed i never knew about. I think that many other players should be blamed but i just pointed out that the Marbury and Isiah thing basically ruined the season 100% to the ground, team chemistry wise. You still feel Crawford is a cancer and I feel he can be adjusted with a new coach in there so we'll see what happens, Mike D is known to make players play better offensively, but with Crawford, his defense is the more important problem.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I watched the Knicks in the 2004-2005 season, and Crawford was sick. He used to do nothing but shoot three's. That's why his overall field goal percentage was only 39% that year. Larry Brown tried to make Crawford turn into more of a team player, and it only worked for the second half of that season; he was still chucking like crazy for the first half of that year. The minute that Isiah Thomas was coach of the Knicks, Crawford went back to his old self and started chucking like crazy. By January of the 2007-2008 season, Crawford started chucking as much as he did when he first came to the Knicks in 2004.

Jamal Crawford is 28, and he's an 8 year veteran. The way he is now is the way he will always be. D'Antoni can't make Crawford any better than he is now, because Crawford is used to overdribbling and overshooting. That's his style. You guys need to stop watching all these fantasy movies where basketball players can change their game whenever they choose. 28 year old veterans can't just change their game out of nowhere.

I've been watching the Knicks for a long time. I know what I'm talking about. Jamal Crawford has not changed very much since coming here. The only thing that's changed is his minutes per game. His style hasn't changed, though, and his style isn't reliable enough to win games.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
to say jamal is the same player as he was when he first came here then u gotta be crazy, believe it or not but his shot selection has improved a lot, still needs improvement though

metrocard

Legend
to say jamal is the same player as he was when he first came here then u gotta be crazy, believe it or not but his shot selection has improved a lot, still needs improvement though

So everyone who doesn't agree with you is crazy and delusional?
Lame.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't know what you're talking about. Jamal Crawford's shot selection has been a problem the entire time he's been here. That's why he averages 20 points on 41% shooting. Even people that support Crawford admit that he has bad shot selection, and you're trying to defend that, too?

Here's Crawford's field goal percentages, for each season he's been here:
2004-2005 season: fg 39.8% 3pt% 36.1%
2005-2006 season: fg 41.6% 3pt% 34.5%
2006-2007 season: fg 40% 3pt% 32%
2007-2008 season: fg 41% 3pt% 35.6%

Here's Crawford's field goal attempts per game and 3pt attempts per game, since coming to the Knicks:

2004-2005 season: 15.6 field goal attempts per game,
7.3 3pt attempts per game

2005-2006 season: 11.1 field goal attempts per game,
3.7 3pt attempts per game

Oh, wait, Crawford saw the light. His field goal attempts finally dropped.
Too bad it didn't last. Let's take a look at what he did in 06-07 and 07-08

2006-2007 season: 15.01 field goal attempts per game,
5.4 3pt attempts per game

2007-2008 season: 17.3 field goal attempts per game,
6.175 3 pt attempts

You see that? Jamal Crawford's shot selection actually got worse, with time.

Where's the big improvement in Crawford's shot selection?
I wanna know, cause I don't see it.
He averaged more field goal attempts last year than he did when he first came here, and he was only 1 3pt attempt shy of matching his 3pt attempts from when he first came here.

Paul1355

All Star
I don't know what you're talking about. Jamal Crawford's shot selection has been a problem the entire time he's been here. That's why he averages 20 points on 41% shooting. Even people that support Crawford admit that he has bad shot selection, and you're trying to defend that, too?

Here's Crawford's field goal percentages, for each season he's been here:
2004-2005 season: fg 39.8% 3pt% 36.1%
2005-2006 season: fg 41.6% 3pt% 34.5%
2006-2007 season: fg 40% 3pt% 32%
2007-2008 season: fg 41% 3pt% 35.6%

Here's Crawford's field goal attempts per game and 3pt attempts per game, since coming to the Knicks:

2004-2005 season: 15.6 field goal attempts per game,
7.3 3pt attempts per game

2005-2006 season: 11.1 field goal attempts per game,
3.7 3pt attempts per game

Oh, wait, Crawford saw the light. His field goal attempts finally dropped.
Too bad it didn't last. Let's take a look at what he did in 06-07 and 07-08

2006-2007 season: 15.01 field goal attempts per game,
5.4 3pt attempts per game

2007-2008 season: 17.3 field goal attempts per game,
6.175 3 pt attempts

You see that? Jamal Crawford's shot selection actually got worse, with time.

Where's the big improvement in Crawford's shot selection?
I wanna know, cause I don't see it.
He averaged more field goal attempts last year than he did when he first came here, and he was only 1 3pt attempt shy of matching his 3pt attempts from when he first came here.

well your stats prove your point that he has not really improvin his shot selection. Even so, I dont think Crawford had one coach that had an offensive minded ablility like D'Antoni so Crawford SHOULD improve something offensively, and if he doesnt which you believe, then he's no use to us on this team. We dont need a guy if he cant improve his offensive game with a offensive coach like Mike D. Its all on this season that determines his fate on this team cuz if he doesnt improve atelast somewhat on offense or defense im sure Donnie will put him on the trading block. I dont think Donnie has patience for the veterans.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
man how the hell are u suppose to kno a persons shot selection through stats,lol, numbers lie man, and i did admit crawford's shot selection HAS to improve but his shot selection has improved since gettin here

metrocard

Legend
his shot selection has improved

2ni89x5.gif