Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

So?

Davis is an all star, he's allowed to chuck.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by datruth
    okay this FG% shyt is kind of an overrated stat:

Baron Davis: 42 FG%, 33% from 3(6.4 3PT attempts and only making 2) and shoots 5.2 FTS a game, so he takes more 3 point shots then FTs, does that make em a bum??

baron davis is another chucker, does that make em selfish too???
    Baron Davis also averages 7.6 assists. Crawford has averaged 3 and 4 assists for most of his career. He only averaged 5, because he got 41 minutes per game(courtesy of Isiah Thomas).

Crawford has an efficiency rating of 16.04. Efficiency measures how well a player plays, while they are on the floor. The reason why his efficiency is only 16.04, even though he averages 20 and 5 is because he hurts the team when he takes all those shots.

Zach Randolph(19.01) and David Lee(16.81) both have higher efficiency ratings than Crawford, even though they average fewer points and assists. I think that says a lot.

I don't think Crawford sucks, but he's not a true 20 and 5 player. He's a role player that got a lot of hype, due to Isiah Thomas giving Crawford 41 minutes per game. How do I know he's a role player? Every team that Crawford has played on has not made the playoffs, and he averages 14 points per game for his career, not 20.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by abcd
    Baron Davis also averages 7.6 assists. Crawford has averaged 3 and 4 assists for most of his career. He only averaged 5, because he got 41 minutes per game(courtesy of Isiah Thomas).

Crawford has an efficiency rating of 16.04. Efficiency measures how well a player plays, while they are on the floor. The reason why his efficiency is only 16.04, even though he averages 20 and 5 is because he hurts the team when he takes all those shots.

Zach Randolph(19.01) and David Lee(16.81) both have higher efficiency ratings than Crawford, even though they average fewer points and assists. I think that says a lot.

I don't think Crawford sucks, but he's not a true 20 and 5 player. He's a role player that got a lot of hype, due to Isiah Thomas giving Crawford 41 minutes per game. How do I know he's a role player? Every team that Crawford has played on has not made the playoffs, and he averages 14 points per game for his career, not 20.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    i completely agree wit u, crawford isnt an all star, he is a role player, i just used baron davis as an example because ppl say crawford is selfish cuz he's chucker and now baron davis isnt selfish cuz he's an all star, lmaoo, funny man

Originally Posted by metrocard
    So?

Davis is an all star, he's allowed to chuck.
    Maybe he's an all star because he chucks....bad excuse metro.

Look alot alike but apparently Davis is allowed to chuck shots, while Crawford gets hated for it

Originally Posted by Paul1355

Look alot alike but apparently Davis is allowed to chuck shots, while Crawford gets hated for it
    u gotta understand u talkin about a dude who's just as delusional and arrogant then his lord stephon

12th man

Originally Posted by Paul1355

Davis is a strong athletic and very talented PG.

Do you know what you're talking about?

Davis a A-B level PG.

Crawford is a C level 6th man.

Davis has history of carrying his team to the playoffs.

Crawford has history of carrying his team to the lottery.

Next time do your research before you bring garbage like that over here.
    I'm not a god damn NBA professor where you seek knowledge from.

Datruth, stop crying and drop some facts. You've been repeating yourself the last 50 post you've made.

aint nobody crying metro, it's really u who's makin himself look bad, u contradicting urself, u said crawford is selfish because he chucks and now u say davis who is also chucks is not selfish just because he's an all star??

12th man

aint nobody crying metro, it's really u who's makin himself look bad, u contradicting urself, u said crawford is selfish because he chucks and now u say davis who is also chucks is not selfish just because he's an all star??

Learn how to read.

I never said Davis wasn't selfish.

You're a fool for thinking chucking = not selfish.

Then what the hell is being selfish on the court?

If you chuck; it means you're taking a bad shot and ignoring your teammates.
    Crawford does 60-70% of the time.

30-40% of the time he's forced to chuck because he overdribbled the shot block to 3 seconds.

He's a SELFISH player, period.
    He doesn't change his style for the benefit of his team.
    Marbury changed his style and gave up shot attempts.
    For what?
    For Isiah's circus
    That lead us to another mavelous 23 win season.
    You got problems understanding these simple facts because you have Crawford's **** in your mouth and Isiah's dick up your ass.

Its time to move on, these fools have brought the WORSE to New York and wil forever be remember as the biggest losers in New York history.

Marbury is one of my favorite players but atleast I can accept the reality he won't be here next season.

You still have a soft spot and stay making up excuss and false statements to defend Crawford.

That **** NEEDS to

Overdribbling/chucking = being selfish on the court.
    You living in some other world, all that dick Isiah gave you has your mind ****ed up.

man i dont care about none of these players, isiah is gone and im still here, im a knick fan before a fan of a player, jamal gets traded, he can go kick rocks cuz he aint do shyt for us, unlike u and ur bunch of "yes man" u still going be talkin about marbury even after he's gone, so dont be talkin about who got "their dick up the ass, up the mouth" cuz its obviously u and ur club cuz last time i checked this has nothing to do wit marbury and u always bring em up, i really dont kno why when somebody is talkin about marbury u and ur stans gotta come and talk about stephon, last time i checked this is the official " jamal crawford sucks" thread

Baron Davis>>>Crawford

it shouldnt even be a debate....crawford makes davis look like he belongs on the 1st team all defense.

man i dont care about none of these players, isiah is gone and im still here, im a knick fan before a fan of a player, jamal gets traded, he can go kick rocks cuz he aint do shyt for us, unlike u and ur bunch of "yes man" u still going be talkin about marbury even after he's gone, so dont be talkin about who got "their dick up the ass, up the mouth" cuz its obviously u and ur club cuz last time i checked this has nothing to do wit marbury and u always bring em up, i really dont kno why when somebody is talkin about marbury u and ur stans gotta come and talk about stephon, last time i checked this is the official " jamal crawford sucks" thread
    Your right, this is the Jamal Crawford Sucks thread and Jamal is so horrid he makes the WNBA more watchable-

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    American East for real? Stony brook? UMBC? Albany? Bing?

I'm going to Bing next year for college.
    Really?? I live around there, its really expensive to get into it
    Last edited by jpz17; Jul 26, 2008 at 15:13.

Originally Posted by Akamu
    Your right, this is the Jamal Crawford Sucks thread and Jamal is so horrid he makes the WNBA more watchable-
    if thats the case, our whole team looks like a wnba team....crawford is the 4th best player on our team.....i dont kno where u all get the idea that crawford gets hype....who hypes up crawford??? he just isnt as bad as this site makes him out to be....it really unfair criticism....last time i remember, it was marbury who dribbled the shot clock out....crawford gets the ball with less than 7 seconds on the clock....crawford brings the ball up, passes it to curry to post, he passes out to crawford, crawford givves it to zach, zanch ignores every1 until the double team, kicks it back out to crawford with 4 secs left, crawford, 2 dribbles, floater, or jumper ....if i was jamaal, i wasnt putting my body on the line for these bunch of misfits anyway.....i refuse to get a sprained ankle or a broken bone for a lottery team.

Originally Posted by Toons
    if thats the case, our whole team looks like a wnba team....crawford is the 4th best player on our team....
    I stopped reading there

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Davis is a strong athletic and very talented PG.

Do you know what you're talking about?

Davis a A-B level PG.

Crawford is a C level 6th man.

Davis has history of carrying his team to the playoffs.

Crawford has history of carrying his team to the lottery.

Next time do your research before you bring garbage like that over here.
    I'm not a god damn NBA professor where you seek knowledge from.

Datruth, stop crying and drop some facts. You've been repeating yourself the last 50 post you've made.
    I never said Crawford was better but to say Baron is allowed to chuck becuase he's an allstar is retarded especially since he was on the Warriors who had more weapons offensively than the Knicks did. let's look at Baron's teammates last year....AL Harrington, Stephen Jackson, Monta Ellis....Jackson averaged 20 ppg and Monta also averaged 20 and Harrington averaged 13.6 ppg. Baron should have had 7.6 assists, if he didnt, he'd suck. You have two guys that can score 20 a game of course your gonna look better even though Baron shot 42% and Jamal shot 41%...WOW HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Now lets look at the Knicks last year....offensive weapons to help Crawford??? UMMM Zach and Marbury, when Marbs was healthy he still shot 41% when he played. Did Baron have the drama of New york city, Steph vs Isiah battle, a horrible coach, horrible team checmistry, NO! bottom line. Curry sucked so theres one weapon lost, Zach is a ball hog so dont expect assist from Crawford or better shots for Crawford with Zach's ball hoggin ability. Nate is also a ball hog and has a 42% fg percentage, so Crawford knew that whenever these guys got the ball theyd also chuck it up so you have a selfish team in general with no team chemistry, if you expected any SG to shine on this team last year your highly mistaken. Metro, i know Crawford didnt produce as everyone wanted becuase they did expect too much out of an overall horrible year for the entire team. And Crawford led the team in assist even on the Knicks, yes he got the ball alot we know that, yes he shot up alot of dumb shots we know that, but u make him sound like the worst SG in history when Baron did the same on a better team. (But sorry Baron can chuck up shots becuase he's an all star with 20 ppg scorers to back him up.) Crawford was on a team with selfish players that couldnt produce well enough offensively and didnt have enough weapons that could lead a game in scoring like Monta Ellis and Stephen Jackson who shoot the hell out of the ball. Crawford had a worse atmosphere and still put up shooting precent numbers close to Baron. SO there are my stats for you and its not garbage your retarded remark was garbage. And your far from an NBA professor keep dreaming.