CrunchTime Losses by coach

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm a WITNESS of a Knicks WIN over the Lakers turn into a Knick LOSS by taking "Jefferies, Balkman, and Lee" out of the game to replace them with "Q.Rich, Zach, and Curry".

The Lakers could not do nothing but shoot peremeter shots on the Knicks Lineup of "Jefferies, Balkman, and Lee" whom all three at the same time was crashing into the paint smacking at ball and Laker players that came in for a layup with 7 minutes remaining in the game Knicks 104 Lakers 98 (Pure Team Defense) while Nate & Crawford were matching up to the Lakers peremeter shooting.
All the Knicks coach had to do was use his time-outs to rest these players to see how long that lineup could hold the lead, rather than substitute any of these players that had the RYTHM to outwit the Lakers at their own game plan.

The Knicks had the same chance of WINNING in their last game against the Golden State Warriors with Balkman in the lineup in the 4th quarter needing some help on the defensive end from Jefferies & Lee, but Isiah takes Balkman out for 4 minutes and Golden State went on a 10-2 run to gain the lead and the game. POOR COACHING! for the sake of giving 4th quarter playingtime to "Curry, Zach, and Q.Richardson" whom defense have been outscored by a whopping 155 points in the first quarter. The locals have a total point differential of negative 260 and the second worst frame is the third quarter, which usually features the starting five again, at negative 70 points.

If these three Players "Curry, Zach, and Q.Richardson" has statistics like that why would you keep taking a chance with them at CrunchTime or any playingtime in the 4th quarter???

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
i will have to agree with you my point of view is to play nate,crawford,balkman,lee ,zach or curry your choice they should have more time of playing and then let see how the other players out the bench play

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
these are free agents for next year who you think the knicks need

Josh Childress, James Posey ,Rayon Rondo,Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon, Viktor Khryapa, Demetris Nichols, Daniel Gibson, DeSagana Diop, Geouwan Howard, Eddie Jones,Eduardo Najera, J.R. Smith, Primoz Brezec, Lindsey Hunter, Bonzi WellsSam Cassell, Paul Davis, Dan Dickau, Shaun Livingston, Trevor Ariza, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, Rudy Gay, Michael Doleac, Ryan Gomes, Theo Ratliff, Chris Richard, Craig Smith, Sebastian Telfair,Nenad Krstic, Jamaal Magloire, Carlos Arroyo, Maurice Evans, Adonal Foyle, Pat Garrity,Andre Iguodala, Kevin Ollie, Grant Hill Brent Barry, Francisco Elson, Michael Finley, Robert Horry, Jeremy Richardson, Mikael Gelabale, Robert Swift, Kurt Thomas, Delonte WestAndrea Bargnani, Jose Calderon, Carlos Delfino, Juan Dixon, Darrick Martin, Rasho Nesterovic,Antawn Jamison, Roger Mason<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
I want antawn Jamison or okafor , ben Gordon,najera rudy gay ,kwame brown

Kiyaman

Legend
these are free agents for next year who you think the knicks need

Josh Childress, James Posey ,Rayon Rondo,Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon, Viktor Khryapa, Demetris Nichols, Daniel Gibson, DeSagana Diop, Geouwan Howard, Eddie Jones,Eduardo Najera, J.R. Smith, Primoz Brezec, Lindsey Hunter, Bonzi WellsSam Cassell, Paul Davis, Dan Dickau, Shaun Livingston, Trevor Ariza, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, Rudy Gay, Michael Doleac, Ryan Gomes, Theo Ratliff, Chris Richard, Craig Smith, Sebastian Telfair,Nenad Krstic, Jamaal Magloire, Carlos Arroyo, Maurice Evans, Adonal Foyle, Pat Garrity,Andre Iguodala, Kevin Ollie, Grant Hill Brent Barry, Francisco Elson, Michael Finley, Robert Horry, Jeremy Richardson, Mikael Gelabale, Robert Swift, Kurt Thomas, Delonte WestAndrea Bargnani, Jose Calderon, Carlos Delfino, Juan Dixon, Darrick Martin, Rasho Nesterovic,Antawn Jamison, Roger Masonffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p> </O:p>
<O:p> </O:p>
I want antawn Jamison or okafor , ben Gordon,najera rudy gay ,kwame brown

You would have to trade for them now, I doubt if their previous team will not match the Max MLE the Knicks offer.

metrocard

Legend
There is no point to winning with this nucleus of players and an organization led by clueless arrogant assholes. I don't support this tainted Knicks team at all, hope they lose every game so we could be in best position available for a lottery pick. All I hope for is improvement from promising young prospects like Lee, Balkman, Robinson, Collins, Chandler and Morris, and expiring contracts/draft picks.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
There is no point to winning with this nucleus of players and an organization led by clueless arrogant assholes. I don't support this tainted Knicks team at all, hope they lose every game so we could be in best position available for a lottery pick. All I hope for is improvement from promising young prospects like Lee, Balkman, Robinson, Collins, Chandler and Morris, and expiring contracts/draft picks.

:beer::agreed:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Well, Isiah has been doing a poor job coaching ever since he came in for Larry Brown.He always rewards people that don't play defense, but he doesn't reward players that do.After Balkman hit the 3 pointer and David Lee was unstoppable on the boards, I have no idea why he put Curry and Randolph in the game.These are two talented scorers, but Curry was in foul trouble, and Randolph was shooting a low percentage.Next time Isiah puts Randolph and Curry into the game, make sure that they are playing well.Cause last time I checked, shooting 7-20 from the field(which Randolph did)and picking up 5 fouls and allowing Kwame Brown to dunk it on you(like Curry did)is not playing well.The Knicks played hard against the Lakers last night.I blame Isiah more than anyone.He knows the Knicks have defensive deficiencies, yet he minimizes all of our defenders' minutes and maximizes our poor defender's minutes.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
isiah is a racist against whites(LEE) and he thinks him showing faith in them will make them play betta...but he dosent understand that they just dont give a fuck about him

Toons

is the Bo$$
it really hurt me to watch this laker game....my girlfriend is a laker....in a knick...after the game...she said..."why did ur coach take out lee n bring in those fat guys....".....i dont think i have to say anything else after that...she only knows 1 person on the lakers...n thats kobe...that shud show u that anyone with a half a brain and minimal basketball IQ cud see that isiah thoms needs to be fired....

Pricey

Rotation player
it really hurt me to watch this laker game....my girlfriend is a laker....in a knick...after the game...she said..."why did ur coach take out lee n bring in those fat guys....".....i dont think i have to say anything else after that...she only knows 1 person on the lakers...n thats kobe...that shud show u that anyone with a half a brain and minimal basketball IQ cud see that isiah thoms needs to be fired....
DAMN!!!! that really does say something.

metrocard

Legend

lol...who watches basketball games with wifey, stop lying

Starks

Starter
lol...who watches basketball games with wifey, stop lying

I've watched a few games with various girls and actually think it's a great muse to kill two birds with one stone.

On one hand you still get to watch the game.

On the other hand, if you freely make fun of how much of a pathetic joke and embarrasment they are to NYC, girls will watch it thinking its like some kind of comedey.

This one girl I know has hysterical nick names for each of the players and has a good time laughing at how bad they are. It sure as hell beats sitting through "Juno"

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I've watched a few games with various girls and actually think it's a great muse to kill two birds with one stone.

On one hand you still get to watch the game.

On the other hand, if you freely make fun of how much of a pathetic joke and embarrasment they are to NYC, girls will watch it thinking its like some kind of comedey.

This one girl I know has hysterical nick names for each of the players and has a good time laughing at how bad they are. It sure as hell beats sitting through "Juno"

lol kill 2 birds with one stone, hysterical nicknames like I have for the Celtics?

Gay Allen
Paul Tears
Gay G (The Big Stick-it)
KenDick Jerkins