NBA All Star Game

metrocard

Legend
0708_allstar_logo.jpg

all_star_rookies.gif

Rookie Challenge; Friday, Feb 15 (TNT, 9 ET)
ROOKIES
G -
4246.jpg
Mike Conley (Memphis)
G -
4244.jpg
Kevin Durant (Seattle)
F -
4247.jpg
Jeff Green (Seattle)
C -
4245.jpg
Al Horford (Atlanta)
F -
4342.jpg
Jamario Moon (Toronto)
G -
3637.jpg
Juan Carlos Navarro (Memphis)
F -
3653.jpg
Luis Scola (Houston)
F -
4295.jpg
Sean Williams (New Jersey)
F -
4284.jpg
Yi Jianlian (Milwaukee)

SOPHOMORES
F -
4130.jpg
LaMarcus Aldridge (Portland)
F -
4129.jpg
Andrea Bargnani (Toronto)
G -
4142.jpg
Ronnie Brewer (Utah)
G -
4154.jpg
Jordan Farmar (L.A. Lakers)
F -
4136.jpg
Rudy Gay (Memphis)
G -
4170.jpg
Daniel Gibson (Cleveland)
F -
4175.jpg
Paul Millsap (Utah)
G -
4149.jpg
Rajon Rondo (Boston)
G -
4134.jpg
Brandon Roy (Portland)

all_star_skills.gif

Saturday Feb 16 (TNT, 8ET)
2625.jpg
Jason Kidd (New Jersey)
3930.jpg
Chris Paul (New Orleans)
3929.jpg
Deron Williams (Utah)
3708.jpg
Dwyane Wade (Miami)

all_star_shootout.gif

4170.jpg
Daniel Gibson (Cleveland)
3330.jpg
Richard Hamilton (Detroit)
3103.jpg
Steve Nash (Phoenix)
3252.jpg
Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas)
3119.jpg
Peja Stojakovic (New Orleans)
3734.jpg
Jason Kapono (Toronto)

hdr_slamdunk.jpg

Gerald Green

gerald_green.jpg

Jamario Moon
jamario_moon.jpg

Rudy Gay
rudy_gay.jpg

Dwight Howard
dwight_howard.jpg

All Star Game
Sunday Feb 17 (TNT, 8:30ET)
nba-east.jpg

EAST ROSTER
Starters

G 5 Jason Kidd (New Jersey)
G 3 Dwyane Wade (Miami)
F 23 LeBron James (Cleveland)
F 5 Kevin Garnett (Boston)
C 12 Dwight Howard (Orlando)

Reserves

G 1 Chauncey Billups (Detroit)
C 4 Chris Bosh (Toronto)
F 3 Caron Butler (Washington)
G 32 Richard Hamilton (Detroit)
F 4 Antawn Jamison (Washington)
G 2 Joe Johnson (Atlanta)
F 34 Pierced Pussy (Boston)
G 20 Ray Allen (Boston)
C 36 Rasheed Wallace (Detroit)

WEST ROSTER
Starters

G 3 Allen Iverson (Denver)
G 24 Kobe Bryant (L.A. Lakers)
F 15 Carmelo Anthony (Denver)
F 21 Tim Duncan (San Antonio)
C 11 Yao Ming (Houston)

Reserves

F 5 Carlos Boozer (Utah)
G 13 Steve Nash (Phoenix)
F 41 Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas)
G 3 Chris Paul (New Orleans)
G 7 Brandon Roy (Portland)
C 1 Amare Stoudemire (Phoenix)
F 30 David West (New Orleans)

My opinion:

Paul should be a starter
Camby > West

blah, I gotta study, work out, talk to shorty and sleep for my 8 o'clock class; I'll redit and add more to this later.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
NBA may not have the best refs or ratings, but it definately has the most exciting all star game in all of a sports, I can't get wait!!! Get your blunts, 40s, and bacardi ready niggas!!!

Anyone want to hit my crib up for all star weekend? Let me kno.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
NBA may not have the best refs or ratings, but it definately has the most exciting all star game in all of a sports, I can't get wait!!! Get your blunts, 40s, and bacardi ready niggas!!!

Anyone want to hit my crib up for all star weekend? Let me kno.
OMG! lol Pierced Pussy? That should be one of the top 5 best nicknames of 2008.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think the guys that made the Rookie Sophomore game are deserving. I wish Renaldo Balkman and Wilson Chandler could've made it, but with the 70 million dollar combined Contracts of Quentin Richardson(40 million) and Jared Jeffries(30 million), it was virtually impossible for them to make the team.Hopefully Chandler can get some playing time next year, and maybe he could make it in as a Sophomore.As far as the All Star game is concerned, it was a popularity contest, as usual. People that deserved a spot didn't get one, cause idiots put guys like "Pierced Pussy" and "Jason Kidd" on the team.No offense, but why would you put Pierced Pussy and Jason Kidd on the All Star team, if they made it about a trillion times? Why not let guys like Al Jefferson, Josh Smith, Raymond Felton Marcus Camby,Jose Calderon or Richard Jefferson get in?This is further proof that there needs to be 15 all stars, instead of 12.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I like the celeberty game. Floyd Mayweather>Stephon Marbury :p just kidding by the way.

lol its all good, i wish i saw that celebrity game. Damn i hope they replay it. Who else played? Mase and Camron use to ball in high school, they should get them to play next year, and Roy Jones.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
P Miller, TO!!! MVP of the game, Stephen A Smith is a cool GM, Two WNBA girls, Chris Tucker, and a Sanders guy 12 pts 12 reb. I the rest were scrubby

metrocard

Legend
Al Horford is the next great big man, Dominican Republic reppin it!!!

Video in tribute to the all star game.

Can't wait for the dunk contest!!! Check out this 5"7 North African dunking machine

nyKnicks126

I believe I can fly, after I saw that video. Plus he is kinda white lol! How can someone get so much hangtime..

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
lol its all good, i wish i saw that celebrity game. Damn i hope they replay it. Who else played? Mase and Camron use to ball in high school, they should get them to play next year, and Roy Jones.
Common Sense, Ne-yo, Chris Tucker(Rush Hour), and Master P was on the game. Floyd Mayweather did play good. He had about 17 points in that game, out of about 50 points his team scored. The game was close, too. It was decided by 1 point and Stephen A. Smith was going crazy when he got a technical for calling a timeout they didn't have left.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im not suprised to see Mayweather did good, happy to hear Stephen A. Stiff got t'd up, f*ck him.

knicks126 - Is that Sanders guy Corey Sanders(T-rex)?

Metro-Horford gonna be runnin shit with the hawks, i like his game alot and protect ya kneck is a f*CKIN classic, f*ck any rappers who started shit with Wu-tang (Soulja boy and 50 cent). They cant f*ck with Wu

nyKnicks126

Good work Deron Williams on the PLaystation skills contest, he beat Nashs record. Deron Williams deserved that win. 25.5 I think is his record time.

IHS

Rookie
Williams >>> Paul

Imagine Williams on this team.

Williams
Marbury
Balkman
Randolph
Hibbert

YEH BOI

Not impressed with dunk contest so far

nyKnicks126

DWIGHT HOWARD IS OFFICIALLY SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOo. That was a nice throw down. Really! Throw down.

Rudy, and JM didn't impress me.

metrocard

Legend
Williams >>> Paul

Imagine Williams on this team.

Williams
Marbury
Balkman
Randolph
Hibbert

YEH BOI

Not impressed with dunk contest so far

Williams as more range than Paul, Paul is superior in every other attribute.

Marbury isn't a SG.

Randolph is garbage.

Hibbert is a STIFF, slow, and will be a back up center in the NBA. The better big man prospect will be Lopez.

BTW, how the fuck do we get Williams?

Anyway;

Dwight Howard is amazing; people have no idea the motor skills he posses; jumping that high and being 270 pounds takes a lot of gross body control and explosiveness from the legs and trunk area; Dwight physically is on his own level and dominated the contest. People overrate height often and forget the other factors that are important in basketball. The rest of the contests were pretty boring; the all star game should just be Dwight practicing his dunks; I could watch that all day.

nyKnicks126

For those that missed it.. Dwight Howard won the Dunk contest, he deserved it, look at these highlights they are great. Mutombo looks funny during the superman. GO DWIGHT HOWARD!

if the video above doesn't work try this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZw41_LfpeE

:superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman:

Last edited: