Aaron McKie

Grizzlies are also trading Swift for Collins I believe

Memphis
PG - Conley/Lowry/Crittenton
SG - Miller/Navaro
SF - Gay/Cardinal
PF - Warrick/Collins
C - Milicic

Eh, don't really understand Memphis' direction here, Gasol is a top 10 big man in the NBA; they could of got more; why would they want Crittenton when they have Conley and Lowry? How many young PG's are they going to develop? Who's their primary big man now; Darko? LOL that sucks balls

Lakers
PG - Fisher/Farmar
SG - Kobe/Vujanic
SF - Odom/Walton/Ariza
PF - Gasol/Turiaf
C - Bynum/Mihm

Haha, basically everyone on their starting five can score from posting up. Huge line up

Fisher - 6"2 all muscle
Kobe - 6"6 all muscle
SF - 6"10 flaco
PF - Gasol 7"1
C - Bynum 7"0 and still growing

Everyone on that line up can MOVE too and are very athletic and agile.

Gasol is basically Tim Duncan, without the defense and a better shooter. He led Memphis to the playoffs consistantly and knows how to take over a game. He's an elite passer at his position and has great awareness on offense.

I'm guessing the NBA wants to see a Celtics-Lakers finals for ratings; this trade is rigid.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Damn,man!That's the sh*t that gets me tight! We could've had Gasol! If the Grizzlies took McKie,Crettintin, and Brown for Gasol, we could've easily traded Curry and Malik Rose for Gasol.And we might've only had to give 1 pick, instead of two.Then we would've only needed a sf that can shoot and a pg that can defend, and we might've made the playoffs next year.I f*ckin hate Isiah.He's dumb enough to make pussy trades for Malik Rose and Steve Francis, but he can't make big trades for Gasol.

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
Man...when you could have such a lopsided trade like that, it makes me have some hope that the Knicks could rebuild much quicker than I thought with a great GM.

pat

Starter
Damn,man!That's the sh*t that gets me tight! We could've had Gasol! If the Grizzlies took McKie,Crettintin, and Brown for Gasol, we could've easily traded Curry and Malik Rose for Gasol.And we might've only had to give 1 pick, instead of two.Then we would've only needed a sf that can shoot and a pg that can defend, and we might've made the playoffs next year.I f*ckin hate Isiah.He's dumb enough to make pussy trades for Malik Rose and Steve Francis, but he can't make big trades for Gasol.

I don't think we can use him. He is way too soft. What the Knicks need are blue collar workers and/or a (future) superstar.