• Start Dee Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bench 4 Dee Lee and Nate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Isiah

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

CoolClyde

anyone notice what a difference in the knick lineup with Nate and Dee Lee starting? it's a better team. Dee Lee and Nate make things happen, the Portland game was tight, and the Knicks would have won if Crawford and Z-Bo weren't going one on one and forcing up bricks the entire 4th quarter.

IT lives and dies by Crawford. if he scores, the knicks win. if not, we lose.

Let Nate run the offense. He gets into the paint, he distributes, he DESERVES to start!

Dee Lee with a another fine 14 / 15 game; as a starter these would be typical numbers. Does anyone disagree?

Of course, only injuries or sickness could force IT's hand to start Nate and Dee Lee, the answer is right in front of his face, but he can't see it because he's the President AND the coach.

Somebody buy the Knicks, fire IT and let's start again.

DEE LEE
ZBO
BALKMANIA
CRAWFISH
NATE

CoolClyde

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i dont know man, most definitely consider david lee but i dont know about nate, yesterday, there was way too many one on one , and that game shouldnt have been close, portland missed so many open jumpshots, our defense was terrible

NYKnicks15

Starter
start david lee & nate robinson? YES! now david lee IS the leader on that court i dont care what you say (and lets please leave race out of anything we talk about) he is a floor general. i dont mean in playmaking or anything but as i watched the game yesterday you could see how bad he wanted to win. you could see the hustle and intensity that we love so much. there was a point when he was at the foul line and he looked over at Renaldo and "Come on Balkman. LETS GO. Balkman. LETS GO" what happened after that? Renaldo nearly tore the rim down on a coast to coast slam attempt.

as for nate? nate is the real deal. when he dishes first and gets the others involved and lets the offense come to him he is the man. BUT theres still boy traits in him (when were starting to lose or losing) where he feels the need to go one on one to make up for it. once he controls that hell be great. that and improve his d.

as for randolph and crawford... i dont know man. both of them lost this game for us. sure they kept us in it a lot but the shots they take should be illegal. they are already unnecessary! Randolph DOES have more value around this league than you think. sorry Paris its the truth. talk to some league sources and youll know that. hes a young 20/10 guy and any team that needs O will take a chance on him. not saying well get great players in return in fact i think all well manage to get is a young player and a bad contract. BUT SO BE IT.

to be honest with you id rather have Eddy Curry in the game than Zach Randolph. At least with Curry he stands under the basket takes up space some nights plays D (more than i can say for Zach... well he does tkae up space) but Eddy's shots are usually on target... because they are under the damn basket!!! not 15 feet away.

Curry, Lee, Balkman, Crawford (ugh) and Robinson should be the starting lineup. If not Balkman than Jeffries. And when Marbs comes back include him. Like or dislike marbury he plays D. And if we trade for Artest well slightly improve. he expires next year anyway so whats the risk.

Richardson & Randolph need to be moved. We all know Malik and James need to be too but.. they aint goin nowhere haha. well Malik in a little.

paris401

Starter
Randolph DOES have more value around this league than you think. sorry Paris its the truth. talk to some league sources and youll know that. hes a young 20/10 guy and any team that needs O will take a chance on him. not saying well get great players in return in fact i think all well manage to get is a young player and a bad contract. BUT SO BE IT.

15... u mite be right.. i don't think so, but...

paris401

Starter
Curry, Lee, Balkman, Crawford (ugh) and Robinson should be the starting lineup. If not Balkman than Jeffries. .

what a sad state of affairs... a center ,off-guard, and point guard who don't know the word "D", and one (actually two) forwards who can't hit the broad side of a barn, and our other forward needs tobe within 2ft of the basket to be effective...

i've seen the future and it's not bright....

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think David Lee and Nate Robinson should be in the starting lineup.They both play hard every night, and they produce good numbers.Another player I think that should start is Balkman.Quentin Richardson is out with the flu, and he has been struggling all season.Balkman deserves a chance.The lineup I would use is:
PG-Nate Robinson
SG-Jamal Crawford(minimize his minutes to 30mpg)
SF-Renaldo Balkman
PF-Zach Randolph
C-David Lee
Bench(back ups):pG:Mardy Collins SG:Fred Jones SF:Quentin Richardson(or Jeffries if Richardson continues to struggle)PF and C(Jerome James-let him play 10-15 minutes per game)
If you noticed, I took Curry out of the rotation.I took him out, cause he needs to lose weight, but if he loses at least 15 pounds, I'd put him back on the starting lineup.

metrocard

Legend
Heavy post by Knicks15.

Lee is the LEADER of this team on the court, his preformance and demeanor on the court shows why. To anyone who believes Crawford is the leader is WRONG, Robinson shows much more leadership ability than Crawford. If Crawford is a leader, then he would make adjustments to his game; but he doesn't. Crawford has no guilt and doesn''t give a mad ass fuck if he goes 1 - 55 FG in a game. Fuck him, I want to fight him.

Let Robinson and Lee take over the team, they're not your ideal starters, but who really cares at this point. They're both producing, both are 23/24, and are great energy along with the chemistry. Balkman should of got minutes earlier in the season, now its too late.

Whats good with people doubting Collins? This man is capable of giving 15/5/5 plus great defense. Thats better than anything Crawford can do.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Heavy post by Knicks15.

Lee is the LEADER of this team on the court, his preformance and demeanor on the court shows why. To anyone who believes Crawford is the leader is WRONG, Robinson shows much more leadership ability than Crawford. If Crawford is a leader, then he would make adjustments to his game; but he doesn't. Crawford has no guilt and doesn''t give a mad ass fuck if he goes 1 - 55 FG in a game. Fuck him, I want to fight him.

Let Robinson and Lee take over the team, they're not your ideal starters, but who really cares at this point. They're both producing, both are 23/24, and are great energy along with the chemistry. Balkman should of got minutes earlier in the season, now its too late.

Whats good with people doubting Collins? This man is capable of giving 15/5/5 plus great defense. Thats better than anything Crawford can do.
I agree.I think David Lee deserves to be captain of this team.He's the only guy I've seen that gets on player's case for not playing hard and who always plays well.Also, I think Isiah needs to lower Crawford's minutes and tell him to take off that rediculous shoulder pad.He's been wearing it for good luck, but 6-27 against the Trailblazers, and 8-22 against the Utah Jazz doesn't seem like good luck to me.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I would love for David to be captin, I would also love to see him as a starter. The NBA has gotten a lot smaller, Orlando, Houston, and eventually Portland, are the only serious match up problems in having Lee start at center, but that would neccesitate Curry getting moved....but that is for another Thread. I think Lee emerges as the team captin next season, he has the respect of his teamates, as well as coaches and players around the league. I like Nate too, but he showed last night that he needs some growing up to do.

Allow me to say this one last time.....I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not a huge fan of Crawford's game. I've said it before that I can think of atleast 20 other players I'd like to see start for us at the 2, but during our "hot streak" he was our best player, no if ands or buts about it. And yes that is also why I dont like him, he can get hot and help us win 5 of 7, and then go ice cold in games decided by only a few points. He can light D Wade up for 52, or go 6 for 26 against Jared Jack. I think that most Knick fans have no attachment to the guy, but bottom line he is the truest SG that we have!

I just thought I'd might dead this issue right now, because some of you are trying to discredit others of us just because we have some nice things to say about his game. Beacuse Honestly I think I can think of something postive about every Knick players game(except Jerome's ofcourse) but it doesnt mean I like them all.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Co-Sign everything Metro,ABCD,NYKnicks15 and part of what New New York said. Metro if you fight Crawford I ask that you hospitalize him. Kick his F*ckin Ass and stomp his testicles. Kimbo Slice him.