View Poll Results: How do you feel about Mardy Collins? (Check Game thread Spotlight for stats)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not gettin enough consecutive playing time has hurt

6 66.67%
  • He got lucky last April

1 11.11%
  • He was never good

2 22.22%
  • I wish Carmello broke his jaw

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Seattle Sonics Game Thread

lottery here we come.

I don't know if he can, but if thomas trades our first pick this year away i will be more than pissed.

Trade Curry and Rose for Swift, Brown and Navarro. they would do that. (works on espn trade machine)

Trade Crawford, Chandler, and Jerome James for Jaric and Ratliff (works on espn trade machine).

Then we draft Gallinari.

Marbury/Robinson/Jaric
    Navarro/Balkman
    Gallinari/Qrich/Balkman
    Lee/Swift/Brown
    Randolph/Ratliff

That has to be one of the teams with the most depth.

Marbury (16/3/8)
    Navarro (12/4/4)
    Gallinari (15/4/4)
    Lee (12/11)
    Randolph (17/9)

Originally Posted by abcd
    If what you're saying is true, then why have the Knicks lost 5 in a row?
    1. 4 of the 5 teams are better than the Knicks.

2. They were on the road

3. Winning is not all about having more talent and skill. It's also about character, heart, the ability to perform under pressure etc.... The Knicks lack those intangibles. So they typically find ways to lose close games at crunch time. The best example was Portland. Portland has a very young team. Portland did everything they could to give that game to the Knicks, but the Knicks found a way to play even worse at the end and lose. That's pathetic. If the Pistons, Spurs, etc.. outgut you at crunch time, well, what are going to do. That's why they are champions. But this was bad.

The Knicks are playing MUCH better now. They are competitive in every game regardless of whether the team is better, they are on the road etc.... They simply aren't that good and haven't learned to win.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Jamal Crawford got cookied... OUT hustled and OUT played by WEST. That player is better then Jamal Crawford. West>>Crawford.
    So if JC wants out let him go Isiah that will be one of the best moves that you might make. I am starting to not like Crawford at all. No Captain says he wants to be traded other then Kobe.

1 turnover, but that turnover was such a bad position. The ball went out of Jamals hands without anyone touching it.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

And one other thing we were out rebounded. No hustle at all from the Knicks. 55-34 in Rebounds by Seattle. 19 offensive rebounds for Seattle and 3 for NY.

Originally Posted by datruth
    wasnt like stephon was racking up the assists either
    i totally disagree, ever since stephon has gone down wit the injury, the assist per game as team has gone so much higher and its been obvious, the ball is moving so much quicker and smoother
    This is a message to everyone who thinks datruth is telling the truth. I have already addressed this, I said the Knicks were playing better from the start of January before Marbury got injured.

For future reference, when Msg33 the "King of Stats" says something please believe it. Instead of being ignorant next time check the stats first instead of wasting my F*ckin time. Im gonna make you my son B*tch.

Im about to teach datruth the truth and heres proof.

Marbury played the first 5 games of January for the Knicks. If anything the better teamplay started because of him.

We know from my game thread stats that the Knicks only averaged 16.4 assists in the month of December. Marbury barely even played, he only played a couple of games.

Lets look at some stats now. The first 5 games of January which Marbury played in, total assists:

Jan. 2-20asts
    Jan. 4-17asts
    Jan. 5-17asts
    Jan. 8-28asts
    Jan. 9-18asts

20 assists per game

Thats 20 assists per game, a 3.6apg improvement from the entire month of December. From there on the Knicks without Marbury managed to increase their assists for the month of January by 1.3apg

Marbury deserves credit for improving ball movement but what the F*ck does it matter, were still losing. The only reason why it matters is because of ignorant *******s like datruth who need to check on things.

If you think the Knicks are a better team without Marbury shoot yourself in the F*ckin head.

i totally disagree, ever since stephon has gone down wit the injury, the assist per game as team has gone so much higher and its been obvious, the ball is moving so much quicker and smoother
    I felt it was necessary to quote this again just to make you feel dumber. Your clearly a hater. No matter what Marbury does you wont give him credit. You jumped to the conclusion that we are playin better without him because you hate him, not because of any stats or facts.

You should change your name because you dont speak datruth.

Ball movement? 2 games so far in February and were averaging 14.5 assists. It doesnt matter what someone thinks of Marbury. You can criticize him for this and that but no way are we a better team without him.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Jamal Crawford got cookied... OUT hustled and OUT played by WEST. That player is better then Jamal Crawford. West>>Crawford.
    So if JC wants out let him go Isiah that will be one of the best moves that you might make. I am starting to not like Crawford at all. No Captain says he wants to be traded other then Kobe.

1 turnover, but that turnover was such a bad position. The ball went out of Jamals hands without anyone touching it.
    Co-sign, west>>Crawford

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

MSG33 obviously is hungry for that best poster of the year award, another victim getting slammed with the knowledge, MSG is a beast!

Giants R Going To Win!!

Originally Posted by metrocard
    MSG33 obviously is hungry for that best poster of the year award, another victim getting slammed with the knowledge, MSG is a beast!
    lol I dont have that in mind. Im just layin down facts because knowledge is a good thing but you know the deal. They make it too easy.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Giants R Going To Win!!
    The Giants Win!!!!! Eli=MVP!!!!!!

Veteran

im not one to go off topic soooo jamal sucks.

in better news and the real reason i posted GO GIANTS!!!!!! my boy plaxico scored the winning touchdown. we went to highschool together so this is a really exciting time! gooooo giants! i hate you tom brady, i hate you!

im just glad the team that knocked out out the playoffs has won the SuperBowl. My brother is at home drunk and not talking to anyone lol. Cop that cheats

F*ck Brady and the Patriots, I hate them

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    F*ck Brady and the Patriots, I hate them
    BEST THING 2 HAPPY 2 NEW YORK!

and ...........

KNICKS SUCK! TANK THE SEASON GET A GOOD DRAFT PICK IDC WE AINT GOING NOWHERE TIRED OF THEM ABOUT 2 GO FOLLOW FOOTBALL!

*Clippers vs Knicks coming tomorrow afternoon between 3:00-3:30pm ET

Marbury played the first 5 games of January for the Knicks. If anything the better teamplay started because of him.

Marbury deserves credit for improving ball movement but what the F*ck does it matter, were still losing.

Co-sign, west>>Crawford
    I love you and your stats (no homo), but I'm going to have to call BS on this one.

If you want to say that the Knicks were already playing better before Marbury left, I can't argue with that.

If you want to say that the Knicks are better with Marbury, I won't argue with that.

But you are practically crediting Marbury for the turnaround in ball movement and better play during January even though he wasn't playing most of the month. That's Twilight Zone stuff.

We know from my game thread stats that the Knicks only averaged 16.4 assists in the month of December. Marbury barely even played, he only played a couple of games.

Marbury deserves credit for improving ball movement but what the F*ck does it matter, were still losing. The only reason why it matters is because of ignorant *******s like datruth who need to check on things.

If you think the Knicks are a better team without Marbury shoot yourself in the F*ckin head.

I felt it was necessary to quote this again just to make you feel dumber. Your clearly a hater. No matter what Marbury does you wont give him credit. You jumped to the conclusion that we are playin better without him because you hate him, not because of any stats or facts.

You should change your name because you dont speak datruth.

Ball movement? 2 games so far in February and were averaging 14.5 assists. It doesnt matter what someone thinks of Marbury. You can criticize him for this and that but no way are we a better team without him.

first off, let Re-state this, im am not a marbury hater, im just sick of defending em, when he first arrived here, i got his authentic jersey that same week, him losing through out his whole career, it just isnt a coincidence this guy cat wint with any team

NOw to reply to what u said, u said the reason started playing good is because of marbury, u must be marbury's stan, he played 6 games, we was 1-5 in those games, in dat 1 win marbury came through for us big wit that shot dat put the game out of reach, i give it up to em but its still 1-5 record, now the next 7 games, we go 5-2, losing to boston and washington.....so as soon marbury gets hurt we go on a nice streak but oh yea i forgot, we talking about marbury, so just like his whole damn career, its just a coincidence..my fault

let me get this clear though, this team is still bad, this team needs a true PG bad but in marbury's case, i hope the best of luck for this guy, maybe he could win overseas but i forgot again, damn, he got his ass busted by overseas players too in da olympics, yeah, its just a coincidence