Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamal wants to be traded!

Default Jamal wants to be traded!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ok so now Jamal wants off of this team! I say give him his wish. I will now like to openly retract my statements of good leadership on his part. I say let him go, and given the ego of our GM, Crawford has just put his name on the block once Isiah gets wind. The article suggest that he is "too good to be wasted on The Knicks", ok fine, let him go. Good Luck Homie!

sure no prob - make a package deal with him and eddy for some expirings and draft picks

time to start over fresh guys and oh yeah - fire that dumbass Isiah Thomas!

wouldnt mind to get traded and wanting to get traded is two different things

Veteran

Originally Posted by datruth
    wouldnt mind to get traded and wanting to get traded is two different things
    agree... this piece of **** ain't going anywhere....
    my new mantra is ' buy out the entire squad and lets start over '...

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by New New York
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ok so now Jamal wants off of this team! I say give him his wish. I will now like to openly retract my statements of good leadership on his part. I say let him go, and given the ego of our GM, Crawford has just put his name on the block once Isiah gets wind. The article suggest that he is "too good to be wasted on The Knicks", ok fine, let him go. Good Luck Homie!
    I'm glad that you finally saw the light.How could such a selfish player like Crawford lead a team? He is averaging 16.67 shot attempts per game, yet he only attempts 4.5 free throws per game.That tells you that he cares more about shooting then helping his team win.It's not all his fault why he turned out like this, cause his coaches in Chicago and in Michigan should've tried to correct this problem, but he has done this throughout his entire basketball career, and when he first came to the Knicks, believe it or not, he was 5x more selfish than he currently is.He was so greedy, I used to laugh when he would shoot, cause he'd always take wild 3 pointers with 2 people in his face, off of passes that Marbury would give him.Anyways, about the trade, I don't care if Jamal is traded.As long as we get some draft picks, and as long as we don't trade him for an overpaid player, like Larry Hughes, It would be a good thing.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Another Isiahsexual converted? Well, its pretty late for that.

As for Crawford, I can't remember a more annoying SG to watch start and dominate minutes in my history as a Knick fan. Atleast Anderson played defense, atleast Postell got St John's fans hyped, atleast. The trade for Crawford was our first step BACKWARDS in the organization, and we just fell on our ass after that. We should of have never traded him in the first place and especially invest so much stock in him.

The only positive thing about this is that Jamal is averaging close to 20 a game, therefor there is some value and he can be sold to a stupid GM besides Isiah.

Veteran

like i said in last nights thread id trade him with Malik and wilson chandler or renaldo for Delonte West and earl watson. works for both teams. They want Ridnour back in the starting position, have nothing for Delonte who will just walk and need an expiring contract. now Jamal isnt ideal for any rebuilding team but hes a seattle native and they might just be stupid enough to bite. i doubt it tho.

my other and final option for Jamal "I should just let the knicks buy me out and take a job as a harlem globetrotter" crawford is to ship him to desperate Pat Riley and Miami for Ricky Davis! Ricky Davis expires. plays D. plays team ball (NOW at least) and perhaps get Jason Williams involved for a bad contract sayyy jared jeffries and throw in renaldo sadly and we have two expiring contracts with a draft pick im guesisn.g

KnicksonLIN.com

Jamal Crawford's stats are so decieving.If you were to look at them, you'd think he was the next Michael Redd or Joe Johnson.But what people need to realize is that Crawford doesn't average 19.9 ppg by playing well consistently.He averages 19.9 ppg by scoring 28 points on 10-16 shooting, one night, and 13 points on 5-16 shooting, the next 3 nights.And by never playing defense, or passing the ball on any night.

This is great news. Perhaps we can now get a SG with a brain.
    Good luck if he would like to go to Seattle, he will have a career where he never reached the playoffs.
    After this road trip my feelings for Crawford have worsen (no homo). Makes bad decisions when it counts. He can hit great shots but inbetween makes comical errors and turnovers.
    Im glad we lost all those games, maybe this will open some eyes at management level and show what we need.
    One thing i will say is at least we were competitive and probably should have won all 5 road games.

I think if we had one more guard who can defend, pass, and score we wouldve won all 5 of theses games.

Oh by the way, **** Crawford lets ship his inconcistent chuckin F*ckin turnover prone ass away.

agreed MSG. Lets start from scratch and get Lottery Picks and make some good trades or recruit well with Free Agents and make this team a playoff contender.

Veteran

the problem is u get **** for ****.. i doubt a contender wants a streaky shooter like jamal, and and what good is he on a rebuilding team.

another player with zero value..

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by paris401
    the problem is u get **** for ****.. i doubt a contender wants a streaky shooter like jamal, and and what good is he on a rebuilding team.

another player with zero value..
    I disagree.Jamal averages close to 20 ppg, which makes him "statistically speaking" one of the best SG's in the NBA. You give GM's around the league too much credit. You must remember that Michael Jordan was the GM that drafted Kwame Brown #1 overall, Pat Riley didn't re-sign any of his role players, and tried to replace them with Ricky Davis,Mark Blount, andPenny Hardaway,the Grizzlies gave up Gasol(an all star) for practically nothing, they also traded for Jason Collins, the Pacers traded Stephon Jackson and Al Harrington for Mike Dunleavy and Troy Murphy, and the Bulls signed Ben Wallace to a 60 million dollar contract.There are other GM's that are dumb, too. Isiah is not alone.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Originally Posted by NYKnicks15
    like i said in last nights thread id trade him with Malik and wilson chandler or renaldo for Delonte West and earl watson. works for both teams. They want Ridnour back in the starting position, have nothing for Delonte who will just walk and need an expiring contract. now Jamal isnt ideal for any rebuilding team but hes a seattle native and they might just be stupid enough to bite. i doubt it tho.

my other and final option for Jamal "I should just let the knicks buy me out and take a job as a harlem globetrotter" crawford is to ship him to desperate Pat Riley and Miami for Ricky Davis! Ricky Davis expires. plays D. plays team ball (NOW at least) and perhaps get Jason Williams involved for a bad contract sayyy jared jeffries and throw in renaldo sadly and we have two expiring contracts with a draft pick im guesisn.g
    This is a good idea. Miami is desperate enough to take on some bad contracts. As specially if they can get a scorer to help Wade. Plus we get what we much need, more expiring contracts and a good pg.

There are other GMs that are dumb but there is no GM more dumb than Isiah. Therefore, don't expect to get any value out of our current roster with Isiah running the helm.