Giants Wolrd Champions!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Yea best thing that has happend to new york in AWHILE! simply because we beat the ALMOST perfect pats! yes! =D:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::shock2::shock2::shock2::shock2::shock2::shock2::shock2:

Pricey

Rotation player
its a great thing mate. like i said, my bro is a massive Pats fan and is at home drunk and shattered but he said the Giants deserved it, Pats been avg since the last game of the season and the Giants have won in Dallas, Green Bay and now against the Pats.

Enjoy it. Also why do Americans say World Champs lol. Your like 1 of maybe 2 or 3 countries that play American Football at a professional level.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
its a great thing mate. like i said, my bro is a massive Pats fan and is at home drunk and shattered but he said the Giants deserved it, Pats been avg since the last game of the season and the Giants have won in Dallas, Green Bay and now against the Pats.

Enjoy it. Also why do Americans say World Champs lol. Your like 1 of maybe 2 or 3 countries that play American Football at a professional level.
dont ruin the momment man...lolz fine! GIANTS ARE AMERICAN CHAMPIONS! -_-

Pricey

Rotation player
man why r u guys online!!! get out and party in the streets. if i was over there i would be in a pub getting tanked with old people talking about the good old days lol.

Next year is the year of the Pack hehehehe, Farve farewell

New New York

Quiet Storm
Happy on Two Grounds

1. Regardless of the sport it is always best when a New York Team does it!

2. The Red Sox win the World Series, Boston has a shot at the NBA championship, and New England appeared to be poised for an NFL Ttile, so the fact that a New York team ruined there chance at the Triple Crown, makes it soo sweet.

Congrats to the G Men, when Brady drove the Pats down the feild on that last New England scoring drive I thought it was over for the Giants, but Eli stayed pretty cool, and caught a break on that botched sack! Please if anyone gets footage of Tiki Barber's reaction to the Super Bowl outcome, please post it. I'm dying to see what he has to say now! :peace:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOIIII! WE DID IT BABY!!!

Eli is finally turning the corner as far as being a Franchise type QB. And Overall I like the Current Makeup of this team. They're fairly young and could have a couple more Superbowl appearances if healthy. But as of right now this IS HUGE !!!! NY FIANLLY HAS A CHAMPION AGAIN !!!!! Me and pops been celebrating past couple hours and Ive been calling ujp people non stop!>

WHOSE READY FOR THE PARADE ??

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Brady got roughed up real bad, I never seen him get roughed up like that. They couldnt F*ck with the Giants defense, F*ck the Patriots!!!!! Eli Manning is the King of New York!!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That game was great! After The Patriots scored a touchdown, with about 2 minutes and 35 seconds left, I thought it was over.But the Giants didn't give up and they got the win.Offensively, the Giants were playing poorly, but their defense kept them in it, and down the stretch they made big plays, and they got the big touchdowns in the 4th quarter.