Superbowl Giants

metrocard

Legend
The greatest game I ever seen in my life. Fuck the Patriots, as a Jets fan I'm happy. Damn, I just wish the same thing can happened for the Jets and Knicks. As for the Yankees, I can't complain since I became a fan around 95. I busted a nut when the Giants rookie DT sacked the shit out of Brady, even after getting it in wifey.

2008_02_03t212556_358x450_us_nfl_super.jpg

2008_02_03t212033_368x450_us_nfl_super.jpg

r150211332.jpg

2008_02_03t203016_450x292_us_nfl_super.jpg

gal_crying-cover.jpg

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Eli Manning is the Man no homo. Earlier this season I thought of him as being a good quarterback but soft and someone who will never be great. I was wrong, Eli was the MVP of the greatest football game I have ever seen. Im gonna watch football more often next year.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
man, this is the single greatest victory in my lifetime by any of my teams.

God Bless the NY Giants, defenders on the tri-state area sports scene.

someone had to win something, lucky for me it was them.

im a fan of everythin New York except the giants, but im happy 4 them and their fans. coughlin proves hes a good coach, strahan gets the ring a hall of famer like him deserves, and eli manning proves that he deserves respect. the giants won against all odds and they deserve praise. and i hate the patriots who are cheaters. sources say they could have cheated in that 2002 super bowl when they beat the rams(i lost 350 dollars cuz of that game) so nice game g-men. im just sad that my falcons are as bad as the knicks, and it looks like they wont get any better soon (man if mike vick wasnt a homo this would have neva happened) lol