View Poll Results: Who do you hate the most?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamal Crawford

0 0%
  • Isiah Thomas

4 44.44%
  • James Dolan

2 22.22%
  • I would F*ck the Intern

1 11.11%
  • Zach Randolph

0 0%
  • Eddy Curry

0 0%
  • Marbury rules

0 0%
  • The Celtics

0 0%
  • The Patriots

1 11.11%
  • Jay-Z/NJ Nets

1 11.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Los Angeles Clippers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/4

Originally Posted by datruth
    man u argue just to argue man, u must be crazy to say stephon marbury is a better passer than scorer, even marbury says he's a better scorer than passer, it went something like, "i made the league cuz i could put the ball in the basketball not cuz im a passer", something like dat, and tony parker fits the spurs system, they need that scoring from the PG position, we dont need the scoring from the PG position, just need somebody who could bring the best out of players and marbury just doesnt do dat
    I can see where you would get confused, it came across like I was sayin he is a better passer then scorer which is obviously not true. All im trying to say is that hes a better passer then people give him credit for. I never heard that quote but even Marbury underrates himself as a passer.

If anything I think this team needs a combo point guard like Marbury. Theres nothing this team doesnt need. We need passing, scoring, defense, leadership, everything. Marbury brings scoring and passing. What good would it do to have a point guard whos a great passer but has no one to pass to? Look at the shooting %'s of Crawford and Q-Rich. Z-Bo is inconsistent and I forgot that Eddy Curry was a Knick. I dont think point guards like Bibby, Williams, and Lidnour would make any difference. The only players who could come to NY and turn things around are Chris Paul, Lebron James, Kevin Garnett, and Kobe Bryant.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

This is a funny lose, and it gives us a better chance at that first pick. I wanted to bring up most of you noticed Curry grabed 2 rebounds in 30 minutes of play.. Lee got fouled out, and Q Rich got injured this is just crazy, and what does Isiah do.. He laughs about it and has a stupid smile on his face.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    This is a funny lose, and it gives us a better chance at that first pick. I wanted to bring up most of you noticed Curry grabed 2 rebounds in 30 minutes of play.. Lee got fouled out, and Q Rich got injured this is just crazy, and what does Isiah do.. He laughs about it and has a stupid smile on his face.
    doubt hes happy about it man...ey i love the knicks but i find it even funny how much we suck and how shyt never goes our way

Veteran

Just when you think the boys have turned the corner they go on a 6 game losing steak. They have been competitive but cannot close out games. We all know Jamal is a streak shooter and Curry doesn't hit the boards. Where we miss Steph is having that 3rd consistent scorer. I would even take the 15 points a game Steph throws in at this point. Nate has stepped up in Steph's absence, but no one else has.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Just when you think the boys have turned the corner they go on a 6 game losing steak. They have been competitive but cannot close out games. We all know Jamal is a streak shooter and Curry doesn't hit the boards. Where we miss Steph is having that 3rd consistent scorer. I would even take the 15 points a game Steph throws in at this point. Nate has stepped up in Steph's absence, but no one else has.
    I knew the winning wasnt going to last but I didnt expect a 6 game losing streak. I think we have alot of new evidence that proves that Marbury should have been the #1 option instead of the #4 option. If someone can come up with a good arguement as to why Isiah is right to run the offense through Crawford, Z-Bo, and Curry, I would like to hear it.

Marbury missing a month then coming back>>>all 3 of them. He was still more efficient then Crawford. Crawford makes Marbury look like a point guard in the purest form. Nate Robinson is the only player comparable to Marbury. He doesnt have the consistency with his shot yet but hes gonna be a real good shooter and if he continues to dish the ball the way hes been we might have a point guard. His defense still needs to improve though.

Nate Robinson
    Nov-8.1ppg,1.9apg,2.8rpg
    Dec-11.3ppg,1.1apg,2.7rpg
    Jan-15.7ppg,5.1apg,3.1rpg
    Feb-11ppg,4apg,6rpg

Is there anyone else on here that would F*ck the Intern?