• The Patriots

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jay-Z/NJ Nets

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Los Angeles Clippers(14-30) vs The New York Knicks(14-33)
Fri. 2/2 at 10:00pm ET on MSG​

Welcome to the MSGKnickz33 Pregame show, Im your host Jazzy Jeff and were here to take a look at Monday nights matchup.
The Knicks lost their 5th straight game last night against the Seattle Supersonics. Although they had a chance to win each of these games the Knicks lack of poise down the stretch caused them to give these games away going 0-5 on the West Coast Trip. Hopefully returning back to the Garden will bring some wins. After the Clippers the Knicks have the Pacers, Spurs, Bucks, and Celtics coming up. They should be able to win 3 of these games. Obviously it will be very difficult to beat the Celtics and Spurs but they still have to show up and play hard no matter what.

Record wise, the only difference between the Clippers and the Knicks is that the Knicks have lost 3 more games. Both teams have won only 14 games having dissapointing seasons. At least the Clippers have an excuse with the injury of all-star power forward Elton Brand. LA has only won 3 of their last 10 games like the Knicks but Im sure they realize that they have an easy oppertunity against the Knicks.

madison-square-garden_2.jpg

hongkong_073007rh.jpg

STARTING LINEUPS

The Los Angeles Clippers

pg-Sam Cassell
sg-Quinton Ross
sf-Corey Maggette
pf-Tim Thomas
C-Chris Kaman

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS!!!!

AT POINT GUARD JAMAL CRAWFORD
AT SHOOTING GUARD FRED JONES
AT SMALL FORWARD QUENTIN RICHARDSON
AT POWER FORWARD ZACH RANDOLPH
AT CENTER EDDY CURRY

*Eddy Curry is listed as day to day
*Corey Maggette and Chris Kaman are listed as day to day

MSG33 PresEnTs the KeY MatChuP:Sam Cassell vs Jamal Crawford

aliencassell.JPG

133260549_a2cf490ad8.jpg

bk_AAHP110_8x10~Jamal-Crawford-Posters.jpg

clown1.jpg

Jamal Crawford finally played better against Seattle (offensively) shooting 9-20 finishing with 23 points. I have nothing more to say about Crawford. Sam Cassell is still getting it done at age 38. Although he resembles an alien he can play, still.

Jamal Last 5 Games

45.2mpg
21ppg
36fg%
25.7% 3P
4.6apg
1.2topg
22.2 field goal attempts per game

Kevin Durant Last 5 Games

30.8mpg
15.8ppg
48.4fg%
3P=0%(0-5)
4.4apg
3topg

Still ugly numbers for Crawford. When will he stop chuckin, when will Isiah stop playing him so much and what will it take for Dolan to fire Isiah?

Sam Cassell is ugly and hes been turning the ball over alot. Besides that hes better then Crawford still, at age 38.

Cassell>>>Crawford

The Official MSG33 Pregame Strategy:
  • Fire Isiah
  • Suck it Isiah no homo
  • More minutes to young players
  • Anucha Brown

Player Spotlight

spotlight_title.gif

Nate Robinson is the best guard on the Knicks.

51wfSIGgDuL._AA280_.jpg

Nate Robinson tells Yao to get that outta here!!!!

Nate Robinson Last 5 Games

14.2ppg
37%fg%
30%3P
85FT%
6.2apg
4rpg

Nate is proving that he has the abiltiy to pass the ball. Some thought he would never average 6.2 assists over a 5 game stretch. Nates been the best guard on the Knicks since another guard got injured.

news008a.jpg

1608556107.jpg

Eastern Conference Standings

1. Celtics(36-8)
  2. Pistons(34-13)-3.5GB
  3. Magic(31-18)-7.5GB
  4. Cavs(26-20)-11GB
  5. Raptors(25-21)12GB
  6. Wizards(24-22)13GB
  7. Hawks(19-24)16.5GB
  8. Nets(20-27)17.5GB
  9. Pacers(19-29)19GB
  10. Bulls(18-28)19GB
  11. 76ers(18-29)19.5GB
  12. Bucks(18-30)20GB
  13. Bobcats(18-30)20GB
  14. Knicks(14-33)23.5GB
  15. Heat(9-36)27.5GB

The Official Playoff Race: Knicks are 6 games out

isiahthomasanuchabrown.jpg

Lets compare numbers from the first 4 months of the NBA season.

November(5-11):Opponents Points per game=101.5
93.1ppg,43.4rpg,17apg,42.9fg%,32.2%3P,70.2FT%,6.9spg,3.2bpg

December(3-11):Opponents Points per game=102.6
94.6ppg,41.3rpg,16.4apg,42.6fg%,33.1%3P,70.7FT%,6.7spg,1.5bpg

January(6-10):Opponents Points per game=98.8
96.4ppg,40.4rpg,21.3apg,46.1fg%,35.2%3P,74.4FT%,5.8spg,2.3bpg

February(0-1):Opponents Points per game=90
86.5ppg,44.5rpg,14.5apg,41.6fg%,20.6%3P,68.3FT%,6spg,2bpg

Clippers Top 3 Point shooters
  1. Quinton Ross-40%
  2. Cuttino Mobley-38.8%
  3. Corey Maggette-35.6%
  4. Al Thornton-35.1%
  5. Dan Dickau-33.3%
  6. Tim Thomas-30.8%
Should not be too much to worry about here. The Clippers and Knicks are tied with the 3rd worst 3pt shooting in the NBA.

Im gonna keep this short. Not to happy with the Knicks and the way things are lookin.

Chris Kaman and Maggette are both having good season. Kaman has been a big suprise for the Clippers and has helped fill in for the absence of Elton Brand. Quinton Ross has replaced Mobley in the starting lineup. Hes not known for his offense but hes a good defender and he'll give Crawford problems.

Today the Throwback video of the day is dedicated to Isiah Thomas, the Born Loser.

isiah.jpg

Throwback HipHop Video of the Day:

Artist:DMX
Title:Born Loser
Album:Unreleased
Year: ?

That does it for my pregame show. I thank everyone for joining me and remember to tune in tonight to catch the Knicks and the Clippers.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I love (no homo) MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!!!!

madison-square-garden_2.jpg

Last time the Knicks met @ home the Knicks won I remember because I was at that game against the Clippers. GO KNiCKS!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
we betta win this 1...and not go on a 6 game losing streak...and also gotta prove the Clips wrong 4 what they said...and god MSG can u make the poll Question ANY HARDER?!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
we betta win this 1...and not go on a 6 game losing streak...and also gotta prove the Clips wrong 4 what they said...and god MSG can u make the poll Question ANY HARDER?!
I know. lol That's what I was saying. I hate them all,except maybe the intern,cause at least she didn't do nothing to me, and Randolph, cause it's comedy for me to see him take the Knicks to the black hole day in and day out, but I voted for Isiah, cause he's still one of the dumbest GM's in NBA history.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks better whoop the Clipper's ass.They are well aware of the comments that Dunleavy said, and his comments are coming from one of the most, if not the most, biggest pile of sh*t franchise in NBA history.The Clippers truly put the "S" in suck,which is why they only made the playoffs 5 times in the last 32 years, and the Knicks need to show them why they suck, by making them the 15th victim on the Knicks' 2007-2008 season.Anyways, about the game. I think the Knicks will win.Nate Robinson doesn't normally go 0-9. That's something that Crawford normally does.Balkman and David Lee should provide energy, as usual, and we all know Zach will take us to the Black hole, like he always does. The key is Eddy Curry. If Isierr Thomas decides to play Curry more than 20 minutes, we will lose. I know Chris Kaman is ugly, just like Curry, but his numbers are still good(no homo).There is no way Curry can defend Kaman, so he needs to get as little playing time as possible.

yo msg try making that pic of the garden smaller cuz its makin the whole thread extremely wide (at least on my computer..)

knicks need this one. if they cant beat the CLIPPERS at home, they are the worst in the nba-worse then the HEAT.

besides-they got motivation-that quote by dunleavy....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I stole NYknicks126....sorry for stealin, I almost used that one originally and I shouldve. It was pissin me off the way it was messin up the screen. I voted that I would F*ck the intern. I shouldve made the poll multiple options so I couldve also voted that I hate everyone on that list and that Marbury rules.

I hope no ones mad about me making a joke out of the game thread tonight. Ive been frustrated because of the reality that we could be stuck with Isiah because of Dolans dumbass. The Next game thread will be back to the regular format but I still dropped more knowledge then the average game thread on the internet. Heres a pic I forgot to include:

200px-ChrisKaman_20060409.jpg

They had a much larger version of this picture but I almost threw up when I opened it so I decided to go with the smaller one. There should be a rule against having 2 of the top 5 ugliest players in the league. Kaman might actually not only be the ugliest player in the league but possibly in the world. He makes Sam Cassell not look like an alien and he makes Rondo look normal. I would not want Kaman on the Knicks no matter what. Even if the Clippers gave him to us for the league minimum. As good as hes been playing hes just too ugly and I hope more people post here soon so I can skip over the 1st page and go straight to the 2nd avoiding this picture of Kaman. I know Im the asshole that posted it and I apologize but for some reason I felt it was necessary. After all this I think I need to finish this long paragraph making fun of how ugly Kaman is with a no homo.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Nah, MSG I at least get you, know you from a forum standpoint, and you a cool homie, you joke around and I know when you joke, and I know when you are serious. I recently found about more about you guys.

Pricey

Rotation player
I think we will win this by about 10 pts or more. I can see Zach having a big night, no idea why but its just what im thinking.
Cassell is in good form at the moment so have to watch him and obviously Kaman. Hopefully our guards will be a lot smarter then they were on the road trip

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nah, MSG I at least get you, know you from a forum standpoint, and you a cool homie, you joke around and I know when you joke, and I know when you are serious. I recently found about more about you guys.

True but when you say stuff about Marbury in the future Im gonna let it go now. You a cool homie as well no homo but I enjoy doin a game thread like this every week or 2. Im lookin forward to makin the game thread against the Celtics in a week or 2. Im not sure what I can find that I didnt put in the last game thread Ill have to dig deep.

I think we will win this by about 10 pts or more. I can see Zach having a big night, no idea why but its just what im thinking.
Cassell is in good form at the moment so have to watch him and obviously Kaman. Hopefully our guards will be a lot smarter then they were on the road trip

Normally my game thread would already have stats on how the Knicks did against the Clippers earlier in the season. I just looked up the stats and Zach didnt do much offensivley but he had a huge game on the boards with 19 rebounds. He scored 16 points on 5-18 shooting.

wow if anyone thought that whole thread was serious they really gotta look at your other game threads.

true except any game threads for Celtic games lol.

metrocard

Legend
Jamal Crawford is the worst player in the NBA.

I dare anyone to debate me on that.

I'll turn this thread into a classic.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
wow wtf was that about? can u atleast try...i think they wanted 2 lose this 1...like wow yo...are they trying 2 prove something....PATHETIC....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks now have a 6 game losing streak. The whole team sucks. We continue to reach a new franchise low. Things keep gettin worse.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Let Reveal The Player Of The Game, The Leader, Isiah's Favored Son Jamal Crawford Who Went 4-15. No Need To Worry Because This Is Ur Typical Leader On The New York Knicks. Lord Have Mercy, How Can Crawford Have Such Freedom That Whenever He Is Cold, He Is Still In The Game. Am Not Stirring Up Any Marbury Debate But How Can Jamal Hand In 5 Assist If He Is Our Leader and Point Guard? Even Though He Is Cold, If He Was A True Leader, He Would Have Focused On Dishing Out To His Team Mate But Instead He Keeps Chucking It Up. If It Was Steph Or Eddy, Isiah Would Have Pulled Them Out Of The Game. This Tells U How Dysfunctional This New York Knicks Team Is. Did U Guys Realize When The Knicks Were Down By Ten In The First Quarter, Isiah Was Sitting On Bench Whiles Herb William Had To Stand Up To Signal A Play Before Isiah Decided To Call A Time Out And Act As If He Was Coach, What A Pity.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Let Reveal The Player Of The Game, The Leader, Isiah's Favored Son Jamal Crawford Who Went 4-15. No Need To Worry Because This Is Ur Typical Leader On The New York Knicks. Lord Have Mercy, How Can Crawford Have Such Freedom That Whenever He Is Cold, He Is Still In The Game. Am Not Stirring Up Any Marbury Debate But How Can Jamal Hand In 5 Assist If He Is Our Leader and Point Guard? Even Though He Is Cold, If He Was A True Leader, He Would Have Focused On Dishing Out To His Team Mate But Instead He Keeps Chucking It Up. If It Was Steph Or Eddy, Isiah Would Have Pulled Them Out Of The Game. This Tells U How Dysfunctional This New York Knicks Team Is. Did U Guys Realize When The Knicks Were Down By Ten In The First Quarter, Isiah Was Sitting On Bench Whiles Herb William Had To Stand Up To Signal A Play Before Isiah Decided To Call A Time Out And Act As If He Was Coach, What A Pity.

Great post and your right if it was curry or starbury they would get taken out of the lineup. Crawford is a clown, not a basketball player.

bk_AAHP110_8x10~Jamal-Crawford-Posters.jpg

ClownCityLogo.gif