View Poll Results: Who do you hate the most?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamal Crawford

0 0%
  • Isiah Thomas

4 44.44%
  • James Dolan

2 22.22%
  • I would F*ck the Intern

1 11.11%
  • Zach Randolph

0 0%
  • Eddy Curry

0 0%
  • Marbury rules

0 0%
  • The Celtics

0 0%
  • The Patriots

1 11.11%
  • Jay-Z/NJ Nets

1 11.11%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Los Angeles Clippers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/4

wow wtf was that about? can u atleast try...i think they wanted 2 lose this 1...like wow yo...are they trying 2 prove something....PATHETIC....

The Knicks now have a 6 game losing streak. The whole team sucks. We continue to reach a new franchise low. Things keep gettin worse.

Let Reveal The Player Of The Game, The Leader, Isiah's Favored Son Jamal Crawford Who Went 4-15. No Need To Worry Because This Is Ur Typical Leader On The New York Knicks. Lord Have Mercy, How Can Crawford Have Such Freedom That Whenever He Is Cold, He Is Still In The Game. Am Not Stirring Up Any Marbury Debate But How Can Jamal Hand In 5 Assist If He Is Our Leader and Point Guard? Even Though He Is Cold, If He Was A True Leader, He Would Have Focused On Dishing Out To His Team Mate But Instead He Keeps Chucking It Up. If It Was Steph Or Eddy, Isiah Would Have Pulled Them Out Of The Game. This Tells U How Dysfunctional This New York Knicks Team Is. Did U Guys Realize When The Knicks Were Down By Ten In The First Quarter, Isiah Was Sitting On Bench Whiles Herb William Had To Stand Up To Signal A Play Before Isiah Decided To Call A Time Out And Act As If He Was Coach, What A Pity.

need a PG to contain the cosistancy

Originally Posted by starbury4real
    Let Reveal The Player Of The Game, The Leader, Isiah's Favored Son Jamal Crawford Who Went 4-15. No Need To Worry Because This Is Ur Typical Leader On The New York Knicks. Lord Have Mercy, How Can Crawford Have Such Freedom That Whenever He Is Cold, He Is Still In The Game. Am Not Stirring Up Any Marbury Debate But How Can Jamal Hand In 5 Assist If He Is Our Leader and Point Guard? Even Though He Is Cold, If He Was A True Leader, He Would Have Focused On Dishing Out To His Team Mate But Instead He Keeps Chucking It Up. If It Was Steph Or Eddy, Isiah Would Have Pulled Them Out Of The Game. This Tells U How Dysfunctional This New York Knicks Team Is. Did U Guys Realize When The Knicks Were Down By Ten In The First Quarter, Isiah Was Sitting On Bench Whiles Herb William Had To Stand Up To Signal A Play Before Isiah Decided To Call A Time Out And Act As If He Was Coach, What A Pity.
    Great post and your right if it was curry or starbury they would get taken out of the lineup. Crawford is a clown, not a basketball player.

Originally Posted by datruth
    we need a whole NEW TEAM...

KnicksonLIN.com

I know this is a little off track, but since the Knicks have an o next to their name, indicating they're elminated from Playoff contention, I'll say it. Is it just me, or does Mardy Collins look like Stephon Marbury, now that he has a shaved head? Collins needs to grow his hair back, cause it's confusing. lol

Look at the bright side, since we're 0-2 head to head against the Clippers we win the tiebreaker in lottery standings.

KnicksonLIN.com

Now you know why I've been saying we miss Marbury. Marbury is not a chucker, like Crawford.So even if he has a bad game, he looks to get his teammates involved. Jamal, on the other hand, goes 2-17, if you don't stop him from chucking all those shots and bench him.I think Crawford's 19 ppg is getting to his head. He thinks he is the next Kobe,Joe Johnson,Allen Iverson, and Vince Carter, and he is nowhere near those guys' league. He needs to learn his place. But being that he's now 27, he's done. There's no way he can improve his game. Once you get to that age, the way you are the way you'll stay.

Originally Posted by abcd
    I know this is a little off track, but since the Knicks have an o next to their name, indicating they're elminated from Playoff contention, I'll say it. Is it just me, or does Mardy Collins look like Stephon Marbury, now that he has a shaved head? Collins needs to grow his hair back, cause it's confusing. lol
    I noticed that too. I thought Marbury was back for a second. I got more excited then Dennis Rodman at a clinique sale but unfortunately I was let down. At least we would win sometimes if we had him but it would take a couple of players to turn things around and a new gm/coach.

Veteran

He needs to learn his place. But being that he's now 27, he's done. There's no way he can improve his game. Once you get to that age, the way you are the way you'll stay.
    how about throwin some hate towards john paxton.. he is the fuk'er who picked our pockets twice...

Now you know why I've been saying we miss Marbury. Marbury is not a chucker, like Crawford.So even if he has a bad game, he looks to get his teammates involved. Jamal, on the other hand, goes 2-17, if you don't stop him from chucking all those shots and bench him.I think Crawford's 19 ppg is getting to his head. He thinks he is the next Kobe,Joe Johnson,Allen Iverson, and Vince Carter, and he is nowhere near those guys' league. He needs to learn his place. But being that he's now 27, he's done. There's no way he can improve his game. Once you get to that age, the way you are the way you'll stay.
    i said we need a PG, as in a dude wit a head, take control of the team, be the floor general, marbury is not a PG, marbury is a much better scorer than passer, his scoring makes his game easier and that leads to his passing, we need a pass 1st PG and wit defense, this team is not bad, we could have easily 4-5 road games out west and the game last night but we cant rely on jamal and nate late in the games cuz then it becomes too much 1 on 1 and thats not when we are successful

Veteran

i said we need a PG, as in a dude wit a head, take control of the team, be the floor general,

i agreee... but let's get one in the draft... no more trades... no more trades...

i said we need a PG, as in a dude wit a head, take control of the team, be the floor general, marbury is not a PG, marbury is a much better scorer than passer, his scoring makes his game easier and that leads to his passing, we need a pass 1st PG and wit defense, this team is not bad, we could have easily 4-5 road games out west and the game last night but we cant rely on jamal and nate late in the games cuz then it becomes too much 1 on 1 and thats not when we are successful
    Theres not many pass 1st pg's out there, Marbury is our best option. Im sick of hearin that hes a much better scorer then passer. Tony Parker is an average passer at best but everyones on his **** just because of what the Spurs have done. As a team they deserve alot of respect and credit but Tony Parker on the Knicks would be ugly. He does a great job of scoring in the paint but hes not really a point guard. Marbury is more of a point guard then him.

To say we need a point guard is stupid. We need a new team.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Theres not many pass 1st pg's out there, Marbury is our best option. Im sick of hearin that hes a much better scorer then passer. Tony Parker is an average passer at best but everyones on his **** just because of what the Spurs have done. As a team they deserve alot of respect and credit but Tony Parker on the Knicks would be ugly. He does a great job of scoring in the paint but hes not really a point guard. Marbury is more of a point guard then him.

To say we need a point guard is stupid. We need a new team.
    man u argue just to argue man, u must be crazy to say stephon marbury is a better passer than scorer, even marbury says he's a better scorer than passer, it went something like, "i made the league cuz i could put the ball in the basketball not cuz im a passer", something like dat, and tony parker fits the spurs system, they need that scoring from the PG position, we dont need the scoring from the PG position, just need somebody who could bring the best out of players and marbury just doesnt do dat