• The Patriots

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jay-Z/NJ Nets

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I know this is a little off track, but since the Knicks have an o next to their name, indicating they're elminated from Playoff contention, I'll say it. Is it just me, or does Mardy Collins look like Stephon Marbury, now that he has a shaved head? Collins needs to grow his hair back, cause it's confusing. lol

GetRealistic

Starter
Look at the bright side, since we're 0-2 head to head against the Clippers we win the tiebreaker in lottery standings.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
need a PG to contain the cosistancy
Now you know why I've been saying we miss Marbury. Marbury is not a chucker, like Crawford.So even if he has a bad game, he looks to get his teammates involved. Jamal, on the other hand, goes 2-17, if you don't stop him from chucking all those shots and bench him.I think Crawford's 19 ppg is getting to his head. He thinks he is the next Kobe,Joe Johnson,Allen Iverson, and Vince Carter, and he is nowhere near those guys' league. He needs to learn his place. But being that he's now 27, he's done. There's no way he can improve his game. Once you get to that age, the way you are the way you'll stay.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I know this is a little off track, but since the Knicks have an o next to their name, indicating they're elminated from Playoff contention, I'll say it. Is it just me, or does Mardy Collins look like Stephon Marbury, now that he has a shaved head? Collins needs to grow his hair back, cause it's confusing. lol

I noticed that too. I thought Marbury was back for a second. I got more excited then Dennis Rodman at a clinique sale but unfortunately I was let down. At least we would win sometimes if we had him but it would take a couple of players to turn things around and a new gm/coach.

paris401

Starter
He needs to learn his place. But being that he's now 27, he's done. There's no way he can improve his game. Once you get to that age, the way you are the way you'll stay.

how about throwin some hate towards john paxton.. he is the fuk'er who picked our pockets twice...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Now you know why I've been saying we miss Marbury. Marbury is not a chucker, like Crawford.So even if he has a bad game, he looks to get his teammates involved. Jamal, on the other hand, goes 2-17, if you don't stop him from chucking all those shots and bench him.I think Crawford's 19 ppg is getting to his head. He thinks he is the next Kobe,Joe Johnson,Allen Iverson, and Vince Carter, and he is nowhere near those guys' league. He needs to learn his place. But being that he's now 27, he's done. There's no way he can improve his game. Once you get to that age, the way you are the way you'll stay.

i said we need a PG, as in a dude wit a head, take control of the team, be the floor general, marbury is not a PG, marbury is a much better scorer than passer, his scoring makes his game easier and that leads to his passing, we need a pass 1st PG and wit defense, this team is not bad, we could have easily 4-5 road games out west and the game last night but we cant rely on jamal and nate late in the games cuz then it becomes too much 1 on 1 and thats not when we are successful

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i said we need a PG, as in a dude wit a head, take control of the team, be the floor general, marbury is not a PG, marbury is a much better scorer than passer, his scoring makes his game easier and that leads to his passing, we need a pass 1st PG and wit defense, this team is not bad, we could have easily 4-5 road games out west and the game last night but we cant rely on jamal and nate late in the games cuz then it becomes too much 1 on 1 and thats not when we are successful

Theres not many pass 1st pg's out there, Marbury is our best option. Im sick of hearin that hes a much better scorer then passer. Tony Parker is an average passer at best but everyones on his cock just because of what the Spurs have done. As a team they deserve alot of respect and credit but Tony Parker on the Knicks would be ugly. He does a great job of scoring in the paint but hes not really a point guard. Marbury is more of a point guard then him.

To say we need a point guard is stupid. We need a new team.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Theres not many pass 1st pg's out there, Marbury is our best option. Im sick of hearin that hes a much better scorer then passer. Tony Parker is an average passer at best but everyones on his cock just because of what the Spurs have done. As a team they deserve alot of respect and credit but Tony Parker on the Knicks would be ugly. He does a great job of scoring in the paint but hes not really a point guard. Marbury is more of a point guard then him.

To say we need a point guard is stupid. We need a new team.

man u argue just to argue man, u must be crazy to say stephon marbury is a better passer than scorer, even marbury says he's a better scorer than passer, it went something like, "i made the league cuz i could put the ball in the basketball not cuz im a passer", something like dat, and tony parker fits the spurs system, they need that scoring from the PG position, we dont need the scoring from the PG position, just need somebody who could bring the best out of players and marbury just doesnt do dat

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
man u argue just to argue man, u must be crazy to say stephon marbury is a better passer than scorer, even marbury says he's a better scorer than passer, it went something like, "i made the league cuz i could put the ball in the basketball not cuz im a passer", something like dat, and tony parker fits the spurs system, they need that scoring from the PG position, we dont need the scoring from the PG position, just need somebody who could bring the best out of players and marbury just doesnt do dat

I can see where you would get confused, it came across like I was sayin he is a better passer then scorer which is obviously not true. All im trying to say is that hes a better passer then people give him credit for. I never heard that quote but even Marbury underrates himself as a passer.

If anything I think this team needs a combo point guard like Marbury. Theres nothing this team doesnt need. We need passing, scoring, defense, leadership, everything. Marbury brings scoring and passing. What good would it do to have a point guard whos a great passer but has no one to pass to? Look at the shooting %'s of Crawford and Q-Rich. Z-Bo is inconsistent and I forgot that Eddy Curry was a Knick. I dont think point guards like Bibby, Williams, and Lidnour would make any difference. The only players who could come to NY and turn things around are Chris Paul, Lebron James, Kevin Garnett, and Kobe Bryant.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
This is a funny lose, and it gives us a better chance at that first pick. I wanted to bring up most of you noticed Curry grabed 2 rebounds in 30 minutes of play.. Lee got fouled out, and Q Rich got injured this is just crazy, and what does Isiah do.. He laughs about it and has a stupid smile on his face.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
This is a funny lose, and it gives us a better chance at that first pick. I wanted to bring up most of you noticed Curry grabed 2 rebounds in 30 minutes of play.. Lee got fouled out, and Q Rich got injured this is just crazy, and what does Isiah do.. He laughs about it and has a stupid smile on his face.
doubt hes happy about it man...ey i love the knicks but i find it even funny how much we suck and how shyt never goes our way

jimkcchief88

All Star
Just when you think the boys have turned the corner they go on a 6 game losing steak. They have been competitive but cannot close out games. We all know Jamal is a streak shooter and Curry doesn't hit the boards. Where we miss Steph is having that 3rd consistent scorer. I would even take the 15 points a game Steph throws in at this point. Nate has stepped up in Steph's absence, but no one else has.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Just when you think the boys have turned the corner they go on a 6 game losing steak. They have been competitive but cannot close out games. We all know Jamal is a streak shooter and Curry doesn't hit the boards. Where we miss Steph is having that 3rd consistent scorer. I would even take the 15 points a game Steph throws in at this point. Nate has stepped up in Steph's absence, but no one else has.

I knew the winning wasnt going to last but I didnt expect a 6 game losing streak. I think we have alot of new evidence that proves that Marbury should have been the #1 option instead of the #4 option. If someone can come up with a good arguement as to why Isiah is right to run the offense through Crawford, Z-Bo, and Curry, I would like to hear it.

Marbury missing a month then coming back>>>all 3 of them. He was still more efficient then Crawford. Crawford makes Marbury look like a point guard in the purest form. Nate Robinson is the only player comparable to Marbury. He doesnt have the consistency with his shot yet but hes gonna be a real good shooter and if he continues to dish the ball the way hes been we might have a point guard. His defense still needs to improve though.

Nate Robinson
Nov-8.1ppg,1.9apg,2.8rpg
Dec-11.3ppg,1.1apg,2.7rpg
Jan-15.7ppg,5.1apg,3.1rpg
Feb-11ppg,4apg,6rpg

Is there anyone else on here that would F*ck the Intern?

news008a.jpg