Which of these teams will win the championship?

Which of these teams will win the NBA championship?

• Celtics

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Spurs

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Pistons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Suns

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hornets

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its my extended version of a poll from ESPN.com

Celtics-30%
Lakers-41%
Spurs-19%
Pistons-10%

These are the current percentages. I voted for the Pistons but probally the Spurs.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think the Suns will win it.They're probably upset about that series they lost to the Spurs, so I don't think they'll lose to them this time. The only team they will struggle to beat is the Lakers.And if they get to the finals, the team that makes it out of there.

Pricey

Rotation player
i would be upset if Boston won it but i cant see them beating Detroit over 7 games

I hope fucking Cleveland eliminates the Celts...

But I picked the Spurs. Im just not convinced with any other team right now.

Pricey

Rotation player
or you could be a dumbass like Jalen Rose and predict preseason that New Jersey would play Phoenix lol.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I like the Spurs knocking off the Pistons, but that is far from a lock! This is the most wide open the NBA Championship has looked for awhile. I think Dallas, Pheonix, and ofcourse Boston all have a legit shot at it. Also,I hate to count out The Hornets either, but although they have the best record in the West it seems as if they would be a long shot. We'll just have to see how it unfolds.

the spurs, pistons, suns, and mavs are proven winners but i believe either two wild cards will come out of the west and beat the pistons in 6 or 7. those two teams are the hornets and jazz. im a huge cp3 fan, but i think utah haz a better chance cuz they made the conference finals last year. deron williams and chris paul are both unselfish point guards(i wish the knicks had one lol) and im sure 1 will win a championship this year