In some more Uplifting news...

Only 34 games until this season mercifully comes to an end and hopefully it will be the end of the Isiah Thomas era here in New York.:thumbsup:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Isiah NEEDS to get fired. He's a stupid GM, and a stupid coach. He trades for all these losers that were stars of crappy teams. I mean, if you look at the Knicks' official starting lineup, everyone on the lineup was a star of a sh**ty team: Stephon Marbury-Nets 23.9 ppg 8 assists & Knicks 21.7 ppg 8 assists,Jamal Crawford 17 ppg 38% Bulls,19 ppg 40% Knicks,Quentin Richardson 17 ppg 6 rebounds Clippers, Zach Randolph 23 ppg 10 rebounds Portland, Eddy Curry 16 ppg 5 rebounds Bulls, 19.5 ppg 3.64 to/g Knicks. Notice the trend? Everyone on the starting lineup has averaged big numbers on crappy teams.With the exception of Marbury, nobody on the starting lineup is an all star, yet Isiah is putting so much money into unproven players.Also, he has 3 people on his starting lineup with absolutely no defense, and one of those players(Crawford) averages 41 mpg. And he refuses to bench Crawford, no matter how much he chucks stupid shots.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Who's The Boss?

As much as I would like to think Isiah is gone, we have to think about who his boss is! Dolan would keep him just off the strenghth of people thinking that he should fire Isiah. He prides himself on going against the grain in his thinking. Plus we get a lottery pick this year (assuming it isnt trades away come the deadline) so that only gives Dolan more reason to hold onto to Isiah. Now please understand that I'm not saying that I agree with this logic at all, but that is how ol Jimbo works. So lets just brace ourselves for that not possibility.

Only 34 games until this season mercifully comes to an end and hopefully it will be the end of the Isiah Thomas era here in New York.:thumbsup:

As a diehard new york knicks fan i can only hope that Isiah gets fired. I cant understand how he made this team so bad so fast. i mean this guy was a great NBA player and i really dont understand how his "vision" to win a championship turned out to be like this. werent the pistons of his era a toughworkin, hard nose defendin, teamwork first team? its like he reversed everythin and tried to see if it would work. i never thought any1 could be worse than scott layden, but Isiah is. He has turned this team to a living nightmare. as a fan it is so hard to watch a game. as abcd said bfore he haz proven that he can find proven LOSERS through trades. (steve francis could be added to that list). as fans we can only hope that a miracle happens, and dolan fires Isiah