View Poll Results: Which of these players would be the best option to run the offense through?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zach Randolph

3 23.08%
  • Jamal Crawford

0 0%
  • Eddy Curry

3 23.08%
  • Nate Robinson

5 38.46%
  • David Lee

2 15.38%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/5

Missed the game (had some studying to do!) I Tivo'd it but thought I'd save myself the trouble and just check the box score on Knicks.com. Looks like Zach and Eddy both put up some trade deadline type numbers! No forreal it looked like they both played well (atleast on offense), but numbers can lie.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by datruth
    nah u bugging, cam got street cred, he runs harlem, and lil cease wasnt even there, it was his boys

well on the game, the knicks need to make a move, they too predictable downt the stretch, everybody knows jamal going take the last shot, fred jones got ma scared
    Cam doesnt run Harlem at all, not even one block

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Cam doesnt run Harlem at all, not even one block
    man please, cam got so much respect in harlem, cam could walk around harlem sercurty guardless wit no problems, i actually met the dude in line in Mcdonalds, harlem loves cam but the rest of the world doesnt cuz of his arrogance

Veteran

i know this is off subject, but cam is a hero in harlem man. despite personal feelings or dislike for his music (if you wanna call it that, and im a big fan haha) he is a god in harlem. even Brooklyn I mean hes no Biggie but hes respected. Marcy, Myrtle anywhere in NYC for the most part and Cams got love. basically cause hes one of our own. BUT people dont like cam everywhere which is true. prolly dislike for his whack rhyming skills. hes basic, nothing lyrically thought provoking just straight up gibberish. i still love the dude AND NO IM NOT GONNA SAY NO HOMO but lyrically hes just not up to par with a lot of rappers. common or mos def even papoon or jay. def not nas or big or 2.

no as far as street cred. i wont go into detail on that. it is what it is. cams got some, so does some of Dip. their main problem is Jim Jones. hes a p***y. he ran from them, yes. its on youtube watch his ass run away its weak.

all in all cams respected. that dont mean anyones gonna tip their hat to em if you catch me.

sorry about keepin off topic but lyrically Cam use to be ill....

Now hes dumbed it down but he got some good **** out there, anyone smokin tonight heres a good song.....

Last edited by MSGKnickz33; Feb 07, 2008 at 14:10.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Good hustle Balkman that block was great, Jamal on that last play didn't see Zach open for three lol.

I wanted to point out the Phoenix New Orleans game look at the play of the point in this game
    Steve Nash played 45 minutes was 13-23 fg 5-9 three point fg 1-1 FT 4 rebounds 12 assists 32 points, and 10 TURNOVERS..

Chris Paul played 50 minutes was 18-33 fg 4-9 three point fg 2-3 FT 5 rebounds 9 assists 8 STEALS 42 points, and 1 Turnover..

the final score in that game was 132-130 in double OT FOR New Orleans.

i gotta stop getting mad over the knicks. Now my room is a f*ckin mess cuzza all the sh!t i threw around after they lost. They lead the whole game, then they blow it, then they start to come back and make you think they might just get a win, then they have the win falls right in their lap, and then blow it.

i just feel so bad for guys like lee and balkman and some others that actually are trying to win! look at that game that renaldo had last night. i dont remember the stats but they dont really matter for balkman. i know he had 12 rebounds. this needs to be the amount of minutes he gets every game. most nights, this type of effort wins games, on most nba teams at least.

its sad what its come to now. Were stuck with Isiah and a group of bums excluding a couple.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I don't care what does Cam'ron do for music, all I know he doesn't run Harlem.

I have one request that I think would improve the game threads.

Instead of listing the eastern conference and where the Knicks are in the playoff picture, it might make more sense to list where the Knicks are in relation to the worst records in the league and potentially the top lottery pick.

That way when we lose every night, it's looks like we are improving our position. It might keep things more upbeat.

Originally Posted by knicklover
    I have one request that I think would improve the game threads.

Instead of listing the eastern conference and where the Knicks are in the playoff picture, it might make more sense to list where the Knicks are in relation to the worst records in the league and potentially the top lottery pick.

That way when we lose every night, it's looks like we are improving our position. It might keep things more upbeat.
    True but although I believe theres no way were makin the playoffs we are 6 games out so some might still be hoping for that but I think I should do both.