Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/5

Which of these players would be the best option to run the offense through?

• Zach Randolph

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Jamal Crawford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eddy Curry

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Nate Robinson

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • David Lee

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I found a Knicks Isiah Rap on youtube, I hope you guys enjoy it. lol

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzmnz0Pll3A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzmnz0Pll3A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
great song but at this point we the fans only have 2 options:

1) stop watchin the Knicks
2) continue to suffer watchin the Knicks

I think were stuck with Isiah for now. Dolan is a F*ckin idiot and I hope to get ran over by an 18 wheeler so I dont have to continue to watch this embarrassing group of players and be forced to root for a crappy team put together by the worst gm in the history of sports.

nyKnicks126

Wow that crazy. See you are the fan that I like (NO homo) true orange, and blue bleeder. I rather suffer watchin the Knicks loose, and I am repeating myself but here it goes, I WANT THAT 1st ROUND DRAFT PICK!!!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Balkmans doin good off the bench so far. I have no idea why hes not playin 30 minutes a game. Isiah should be handcuffed for all his stupid trades, signings, coaching rotations, and quotes.

Starks

Starter
ATTN MSG Network:
Enough with all the Giant praise on camera, we get it!

You know the season is bad when the biggest highlight all year was seeing Giants players in the stands.

Also, side note. what is with this "no homo" phrase that's running rampant around here. lol

Either many of us here are in 8th grade, or there is a severe sense of sexual insecurity flowing around. It was kind of funny at first, but its kind of silly-played out by now.

Can we go back to saying things like "I like Chris Paul" without having to write "No Homo"?

John Amenichi isn't reading this board, so it's probably not necessary to keep writing it...unless its meant to be funny or something i guess. Disregard if thats the case lol

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
ATTN MSG Network:
Enough with all the Giant praise on camera, we get it!

You know the season is bad when the biggest highlight all year was seeing Giants players in the stands.

Also, side note. what is with this "no homo" phrase that's running rampant around here. lol

Either many of us here are in 8th grade, or there is a severe sense of sexual insecurity flowing around. It was kind of funny at first, but its kind of silly-played out by now.

Can we go back to saying things like "I like Chris Paul" without having to write "No Homo"?

John Amenichi isn't reading this board, so it's probably not necessary to keep writing it...unless its meant to be funny or something i guess. Disregard if thats the case lol

Heres a video explaining it

Starks

Starter
Heres a video explaining it

ohhhhh so thats where it comes from. Something told me Cam'ron had to be involved.

When i got to college I stopped following rap closely. I still listen to old school stuff and lots of indie rap (Stones Throw Records, Def Jux, Anticon and, Rhymesayers are the labels)

I guess as i got older, and I started seeing kids where pink and wear over sized shirts past their knees, I laughed and said to myself "yea its time to become an adult"

My dad was actually Cam'Ron's probation officer. I got load of embarrasing stories on him that would really ruin his "street cred"

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
ohhhhh so thats where it comes from. Something told me Cam'ron had to be involved.

When i got to college I stopped following rap closely. I still listen to old school stuff and lots of indie rap (Stones Throw Records, Def Jux, Anticon and, Rhymesayers are the labels)

I guess as i got older, and I started seeing kids where pink and wear over sized shirts past their knees, I laughed and said to myself "yea its time to become an adult"

My dad was actually Cam'Ron's probation officer. I got load of embarrasing stories on him that would really ruin his "street cred"

lol he has no street cred, hes takin more losses then anyother rapper in the game. IM ashamed to say I do like some of the new rap. The old stuff was way better. Theres no meaning to most the rap that comes out now, its all about sellin crack and dissin legends. I do like cam and the diplomats but I know there nothin compared to Wu-Tang, Mobb deep, the Juice Crew, eric b and rakim, the list goes on and on. IM not feelin the way they dress now with all the multi colored hoodys and whatever, im not up on that. Im all about wearin old jeans, a hoody, and a pair of Starburys(Im sorry about bringin him up).

I heard about an incident where cam and dipset ran from lil cease and junior mafia, im sure its all over youtube. and Tru life snuffed cam and his eye got infected. I hate Tru life but we got that New New york poster on here whos a tru life fan.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
lol he has no street cred, hes takin more losses then anyother rapper in the game. IM ashamed to say I do like some of the new rap. The old stuff was way better. Theres no meaning to most the rap that comes out now, its all about sellin crack and dissin legends. I do like cam and the diplomats but I know there nothin compared to Wu-Tang, Mobb deep, the Juice Crew, eric b and rakim, the list goes on and on. IM not feelin the way they dress now with all the multi colored hoodys and whatever, im not up on that. Im all about wearin old jeans, a hoody, and a pair of Starburys(Im sorry about bringin him up).

I heard about an incident where cam and dipset ran from lil cease and junior mafia, im sure its all over youtube. and Tru life snuffed cam and his eye got infected. I hate Tru life but we got that New New york poster on here whos a tru life fan.

nah u bugging, cam got street cred, he runs harlem, and lil cease wasnt even there, it was his boys

well on the game, the knicks need to make a move, they too predictable downt the stretch, everybody knows jamal going take the last shot, fred jones got ma scared

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
nah u bugging, cam got street cred, he runs harlem, and lil cease wasnt even there, it was his boys

well on the game, the knicks need to make a move, they too predictable downt the stretch, everybody knows jamal going take the last shot, fred jones got ma scared

about cam your right theres internet heads who are haters and count every loss hes taken but he can still walk the streets.

The Knicks lose their 7th straight game. Im startin to lose interest. It would be easier if there was less crawford and more nate, balkman, Lee, and Jerome James.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Missed the game (had some studying to do!) I Tivo'd it but thought I'd save myself the trouble and just check the box score on Knicks.com. Looks like Zach and Eddy both put up some trade deadline type numbers! No forreal it looked like they both played well (atleast on offense), but numbers can lie.

metrocard

Legend

Cam doesnt run Harlem at all, not even one block

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Cam doesnt run Harlem at all, not even one block

man please, cam got so much respect in harlem, cam could walk around harlem sercurty guardless wit no problems, i actually met the dude in line in Mcdonalds, harlem loves cam but the rest of the world doesnt cuz of his arrogance

NYKnicks15

Starter
i know this is off subject, but cam is a hero in harlem man. despite personal feelings or dislike for his music (if you wanna call it that, and im a big fan haha) he is a god in harlem. even Brooklyn I mean hes no Biggie but hes respected. Marcy, Myrtle anywhere in NYC for the most part and Cams got love. basically cause hes one of our own. BUT people dont like cam everywhere which is true. prolly dislike for his whack rhyming skills. hes basic, nothing lyrically thought provoking just straight up gibberish. i still love the dude AND NO IM NOT GONNA SAY NO HOMO but lyrically hes just not up to par with a lot of rappers. common or mos def even papoon or jay. def not nas or big or 2.

no as far as street cred. i wont go into detail on that. it is what it is. cams got some, so does some of Dip. their main problem is Jim Jones. hes a p***y. he ran from them, yes. its on youtube watch his ass run away its weak.

all in all cams respected. that dont mean anyones gonna tip their hat to em if you catch me.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
sorry about keepin off topic but lyrically Cam use to be ill....

Now hes dumbed it down but he got some good shit out there, anyone smokin tonight heres a good song.....

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Good hustle Balkman that block was great, Jamal on that last play didn't see Zach open for three lol.

I wanted to point out the Phoenix New Orleans game look at the play of the point in this game
Steve Nash played 45 minutes was 13-23 fg 5-9 three point fg 1-1 FT 4 rebounds 12 assists 32 points, and 10 TURNOVERS..

Chris Paul played 50 minutes was 18-33 fg 4-9 three point fg 2-3 FT 5 rebounds 9 assists 8 STEALS 42 points, and 1 Turnover..

the final score in that game was 132-130 in double OT FOR New Orleans.

i gotta stop getting mad over the knicks. Now my room is a f*ckin mess cuzza all the sh!t i threw around after they lost. They lead the whole game, then they blow it, then they start to come back and make you think they might just get a win, then they have the win falls right in their lap, and then blow it.

i just feel so bad for guys like lee and balkman and some others that actually are trying to win! look at that game that renaldo had last night. i dont remember the stats but they dont really matter for balkman. i know he had 12 rebounds. this needs to be the amount of minutes he gets every game. most nights, this type of effort wins games, on most nba teams at least.