Shaq to the Suns?

pat

Starter
There are several things Deron Williams doesn't do that Chris Paul does. Chris Paul has been clutch on defense all season long; I can't help you if you don't follow the NBA along with Pancakes.

Pancakes, you're a college drop out. I'm going to be a certified trainer next sesmester; already got mad experience within the physical ed department working as an educator for elementary schools, a pta, and a a lot of gym experience only at 19. My young ass has mad potential, will stay fit and healthy, help other people stay fit and healthy, get money for it and get to fuck my hot clients for free; while you sit home all day butt naked eating doritos and pancakes with Curry. Who gives a what some French, German, Belgium guys say? I'm my own philosopher, an elite one too. You need to take your notes, clearly comprehend what I'm texting because it will only make you better. I'm here to help, thats my job.

Notice how terrible these guys are at making points and actually making this a debate lopsided in my favor they have to change the discussion about "Rapport sur le savoir". Tu es completement debile.

Metro, don't take it personal. All I wanted to say is that that videos don't prove anything. Lyotard even showed that science is absolutely subjective. Obviously this is even more true for basketball. Also, everybody around here can quote statistics to prove his point. Even you showed that numerous times with your Derek Fisher/Steve Nash example. You can't apply this logic for others and ignore it for yourself. All we can do here is say that there are obviously two talented young players on good. Teams. Both clubs have been less successful without them and that there are two possible explanations why those teams have got better:
a.) it's the point guard
b.) it is the development of the other players.

Obviously you and Eddy Curry's House Special disagree on this point. If it makes you happy, be your own philosopher and f+*ck your clients, but keep it strapped up otherwise your body obviously will not stay healthy.

btw: who do you mean with pancakes?

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What analysts are talkin about Deron Williams bein the MVP? I think more analysts would back up my FACTS about Marbury then your dream of Deron Williams bein better then Chris Paul.

For whatever reason Williams does win more often head-to-head but we might get that playoff matchup if Utah dont get eliminated in the 1st round.

pat

Starter
What analysts are talkin about Deron Williams bein the MVP? I think more analysts would back up my FACTS about Marbury then your dream of Deron Williams bein better then Chris Paul.

For whatever reason Williams does win more often head-to-head but we might get that playoff matchup if Utah dont get eliminated in the 1st round.

I am not even a Deron Williams fan. Just read my posts. Did I say anything like this anywhere? If I did, just quote me! The point I am trying to make is that there is no truth, especially not in a comparison. All you can do is choose a set of parameters and allot whatever data you find. And your outcome (either Paul being better or Williams) will always depend on the parameters you selected. Metro and Eddy Currys House Special could go on for ever and ever without coming to a conclusion because they argue on the basis on different parameters. What we all do here is guessing (whether the Shaq-trade was a good one for Phoenix, whether Paul is better than Williams, if the Knicks are better with(out) Marbury, ...) and it is just plain stupid to become aggressive just because somebody makes a guess you wouldn't make.

Starks

Starter
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5jMOK87N7A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5jMOK87N7A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Anyone remember this? I wana see Shaq do this one last time before he calls it a career.

Pancakes, you're a college drop out. I'm going to be a certified trainer next sesmester
Translation : you're looking fwd to a long career dealing steroids.

You're 19? Shit I can't believe I've even been wasting my time arguing with a rugrat.

Still waiting for an explanation as to why WIlliams kills Paul every time they play considering how Paul is sooo much better then Williams.

GetRealistic

Starter
Everybody needs to relax. Paul and Williams are both tremendous point guards and i would take either one in a heart beat. I agree with Pat here, it depends on what you like in a player on who you would want more. They both are great but have different games. I'd have to give Paul the edge in my mind, but i could deffinately understand people who would think Deron Williams is better.

metrocard

Legend
Translation : you're looking fwd to a long career dealing steroids.

You're 19? Shit I can't believe I've even been wasting my time arguing with a rugrat.

Still waiting for an explanation as to why WIlliams kills Paul every time they play considering how Paul is sooo much better then Williams.

Being older doesn't mean shit. What kind of elementary mentality you on?

You're not arguing with me, I'm dropping the facts and you're crying. Thats not arguing with me, you're not worthy or my level to argue with.

lol, how old are you? Who calls people rugrats? Are you 50 or something? You've been the weirdo of the year so far.

I'm still waiting for you to comeback on the million points I've made.

Being older doesn't mean shit. What kind of elementary mentality you on?

You're not arguing with me, I'm dropping the facts and you're crying. Thats not arguing with me, you're not worthy or my level to argue with.

lol, how old are you? Who calls people rugrats? Are you 50 or something? You've been the weirdo of the year so far.

I'm still waiting for you to comeback on the million points I've made.

Nice job by Paul losing again to Williams.;)

metrocard

Legend
Metro, don't take it personal. All I wanted to say is that that videos don't prove anything. Lyotard even showed that science is absolutely subjective. Obviously this is even more true for basketball. Also, everybody around here can quote statistics to prove his point. Even you showed that numerous times with your Derek Fisher/Steve Nash example. You can't apply this logic for others and ignore it for yourself. All we can do here is say that there are obviously two talented young players on good. Teams. Both clubs have been less successful without them and that there are two possible explanations why those teams have got better:
a.) it's the point guard
b.) it is the development of the other players.

Obviously you and Eddy Curry's House Special disagree on this point. If it makes you happy, be your own philosopher and f+*ck your clients, but keep it strapped up otherwise your body obviously will not stay healthy.

btw: who do you mean with pancakes?

It isn't true for basketball, stop being a nerd and accept the facts. Paul is a better PG than Williams. This is like when people told me Curry was going to be an all star last year and doubted my word that I said he would flop and only improved because his minutes were inflated. Not too sound cocky, but I'm right 99% of the time; don't underestimate me. In this thread; I've proven Paul was better in HS, in College, and in the NBA. Only time Williams was better than Paul was the sophmore season Paul was injured and his team was banged up. You can't hold on to one season compared to one career. If we do that, then Dana Barros > Kidd.

Nice job by Paul losing again to Williams.;)

LOL @ you being so ashamed of yourself you couldn't answer me. You stay losing. Atleast say thank you whenever I reply to your garbage.

Watched Shaq's first game tonight and he looks mad weird in a Suns uniform but he played much better then I thought he would. On the other hand Amare Stoudemire is awful defensively. He is so bad on the d that it's almost as if he went to same school of defense that graduated Jamal Crawford and Eddy Curry.

As for the Lakers they look really good and will probably be the favorite to win the West. Kobe is playing the highest level of basketball I've seen since Jordan. A Spurs/Lakers matchup in the Western conference finals would be sick.

metrocard

Legend
Amare is a better defender than Curry, Amare atleast has help defense; don't be so stupid again.

Hornets are better than the Lakers right now; best chemistry in the NBA. Now they added Mike James and BONZI WELLS to deepen their bench.

Spurs aren't making it to the finals even though the Kurt Thomas trade was an awesome pick up and a perfect match for San Antonio.

Amare is a better defender than Curry, Amare atleast has help defense; don't be so stupid again.

Hornets are better than the Lakers right now; best chemistry in the NBA. Now they added Mike James and BONZI WELLS to deepen their bench.

Spurs aren't making it to the finals even though the Kurt Thomas trade was an awesome pick up and a perfect match for San Antonio.

I don't think there has been a player in the history of professional sports that has been worse defensively then Eddy Curry so saying that Amare is better then him isn't saying much. Furthermore I never said Curry was better then Amare on the d all I was saying was that it looks like Amare has been taking lessons from Crawford and Curry. Stop trying to instigate there are plenty of things we disagree on that we can argue about :smooch:

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if the Hornets get knocked out in the first round or better yet don't make the playoffs.

metrocard

Legend
Stop being afraid of me.

Hornets won't make the playoffs?

They have the best record in the West. 37-15

They're 28-11 in the Conference.

8-2 in the division in the NBA, where the 10 game winning streak Rockets are only 4th in that division at 34-20. Rockets would be the 3rd best team in the East.

They added Bonzi Wells and Bobby Jackson to the mix. Bonzi Wells is an excellent all around player with great defense and Mike James > Jackson. Hornets not only were the best team in the WEST but at the same time got BETTER.

So wheres your base of information? Up your fat ass? You really bring nothing to the table when talking about the NBA. You can't predict Hornets will get bumped out the first round; you'll look even more stupid than you're looking right now and its an ignorant prediction, no one predicts the BEST TEAM in the WEST to lose in the first round.

Last edited:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
That's a controversial prediction but I commend you for having the testicular fortitude for stating it. I can't explain how the Hornets have the best record in the west. Maybe the sun shining on a dog's ass has something to do with it. The play offs is a different animal. I don't see the Hornets going seven games against the Lakers, Mavs, Spurs, Suns or even the Rockets. Not taking anything away from them but they are an inexperienced squad. Didn't every one predict the Bulls would take it all when they got Wallace? Look how that turned out.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That's a controversial prediction but I commend you for having the testicular fortitude for stating it. I can't explain how the Hornets have the best record in the west. Maybe the sun shining on a dog's ass has something to do with it. The play offs is a different animal. I don't see the Hornets going seven games against the Lakers, Mavs, Spurs, Suns or even the Rockets. Not taking anything away from them but they are an inexperienced squad. Didn't every one predict the Bulls would take it all when they got Wallace? Look how that turned out.

Look at last year, with the Mavs. Anything can happen, but I think the Hornets are the real deal like Holyfield. The best got even better by acquiring Bonzi Wells and Mike James. I will say finally now, that Chris Paul has just as much help and Deron Williams. I think that trade evened it up. I dont know how the Hornets would do against the Lakers and Spurs, but I think the Hornets are rite their with both of them; they are probally the 3 best teams out west.

Stop being afraid of me.

Hornets won't make the playoffs?

They have the best record in the West. 37-15

They're 28-11 in the Conference.

8-2 in the division in the NBA, where the 10 game winning streak Rockets are only 4th in that division at 34-20. Rockets would be the 3rd best team in the East.

They added Bonzi Wells and Bobby Jackson to the mix. Bonzi Wells is an excellent all around player with great defense and Mike James > Jackson. Hornets not only were the best team in the WEST but at the same time got BETTER.

So wheres your base of information? Up your fat ass? You really bring nothing to the table when talking about the NBA. You can't predict Hornets will get bumped out the first round; you'll look even more stupid than you're looking right now and its an ignorant prediction, no one predicts the BEST TEAM in the WEST to lose in the first round.

I believe the Hornets will make the playoffs however as with every other competing team in the west one 5 game losing streak or one 2-8 stretch can conceivably take them from #1 in the conference to # 9. Don't forget the Hornets have yet to prove anything and in the 2005-2006 season choked their way out of the playoffs.

Bonzi Wells, if his head is in the game, will help them. However one thing that he is not is a good defender, ask Jeff Van Gundy. Where do you get this stuff like Wells is good defensively from? It's unbelievable haha. He couldn't even make the Rocket rotation last year because of his poor defense and lack of conditioning.

Mike James stinks he had one good year for an awful Toronto team and has done absolutely nothing the past two years and is one of the biggest free agent busts of the past few years. Bobby Jackson has had a very good career as a 6th man in this league, including winning the 6th man of the year award. He can light it up offensively if he's playing well, is a tenacious defender, who has made big shots in playoff games and a locker room leader to boot. The only knock on Jackson is that he has been injury prone throughout his career. However if healthy Bobby Jackson is a far better player in his sleep then Mike James ever was.

The trade is a gamble for the Hornets but one worth taking because if Bonzi comes to play he could get 30 points on any given night and has stepped up in the playoffs with some phenomenal offensive games when he was with the Blazers and the year he was with the Kings and they played the Spurs in the first round.

metrocard

Legend
I believe the Hornets will make the playoffs however as with every other competing team in the west one 5 game losing streak or one 2-8 stretch can conceivably take them from #1 in the conference to # 9. Don't forget the Hornets have yet to prove anything and in the 2005-2006 season choked their way out of the playoffs.

Bonzi Wells, if his head is in the game, will help them. However one thing that he is not is a good defender, ask Jeff Van Gundy. Where do you get this stuff like Wells is good defensively from? It's unbelievable haha. He couldn't even make the Rocket rotation last year because of his poor defense and lack of conditioning.

Mike James stinks he had one good year for an awful Toronto team and has done absolutely nothing the past two years and is one of the biggest free agent busts of the past few years. Bobby Jackson has had a very good career as a 6th man in this league, including winning the 6th man of the year award. He can light it up offensively if he's playing well, is a tenacious defender, who has made big shots in playoff games and a locker room leader to boot. The only knock on Jackson is that he has been injury prone throughout his career. However if healthy Bobby Jackson is a far better player in his sleep then Mike James ever was.

The trade is a gamble for the Hornets but one worth taking because if Bonzi comes to play he could get 30 points on any given night and has stepped up in the playoffs with some phenomenal offensive games when he was with the Blazers and the year he was with the Kings and they played the Spurs in the first round.

You said Hornets will miss the playoffs, you're a pendejo. You're just saying things pathetically just to get a chance to talk to me. Saying the Hornets will go 2-8 is like saying the Knicks will go 8-2.

Chris Paul was a rookie when Hornets missed the playoffs, Williams missed the playoffs with the Jazz too, whats your point? Could you for once state something realstic, logically and CURRENT? You seem to be stuck in this delusional past that has no information or facts.
"Tracy McGrady was sad to see both Bonzi Wells and Mike James gone from the Rockets following a three-way deal with the Hornets and Grizzlies on Thursday, according to the Houston Chronicle.

"It's a sad day," Tracy McGrady told the Chronicle.

"To lose Bonzi, that's pretty tough to lose," McGrady added. "That's a lot. His ability to get us extra possessions on offense. Just his presence out there on the basketball court."

Bonzi was obviously an important piece to the Rockets and their best SG. Bonzi is a very capable SG when healthy, and is a great team player with chemistry. Where do you get this idea that Bonzi isn't a good defender?

"Can score from everywhere, rebound, run the break, pass the ball, put it on the floor... A threat playing in the post... Plays hard... Good defender... "

http://hoopshype.com/players/bonzi_wells.htm

You lose again.

Jackson isn't healthy and is old. He's a 7 ppg scorer that shoots 39% and cannot run an offense. An off guard that can't score or shoot isn't really valuable. Janero Pargo was more consistent than Jackson; thats why the Hornets gave up Jackson easily for a superior player in James. James has been off this season; but theres no doubt by the numbers James is a better PG overall and shooter; Jackson is just a bench spark, James is a solid defender also. You're really going no where with this now, you lose on countless topic and continue to change the subject to something else you will be unable to make a point on. You're just here for the attention and replies; not really caring if you post the dumbest shit on the website.

Hornets win this trade, Rockets have a shitload of combo guards and lost their best SG. Rockets easily replace Jackson and get a good SG in return who has a tendacy of fitting along teams quickly because he's + chemistry player. Do your research, fat ass. I'm writing this hung over and my meat wet from last nite; you stay losing.

You said Hornets will miss the playoffs, you're a pendejo. You're just saying things pathetically just to get a chance to talk to me. Saying the Hornets will go 2-8 is like saying the Knicks will go 8-2.

Chris Paul was a rookie when Hornets missed the playoffs, Williams missed the playoffs with the Jazz too, whats your point? Could you for once state something realstic, logically and CURRENT? You seem to be stuck in this delusional past that has no information or facts.

Really? The Hornets didn't choke their way out of the playoffs two years ago? Bottom line Chris Paul and the Hornets have thus far proved nothing in the NBA and that is a fact, deal with it.

Bonzi was obviously an important piece to the Rockets and their best SG. Bonzi is a very capable SG when healthy, and is a great team player with chemistry. Where do you get this idea that Bonzi isn't a good defender?

"Can score from everywhere, rebound, run the break, pass the ball, put it on the floor... A threat playing in the post... Plays hard... Good defender... "

http://hoopshype.com/players/bonzi_wells.htm

You lose again.

Important piece to the Rockets??? Are you outta your mind? Last season, under Van Gundy, Bonzi couldn't catch a sniff of the rotation, was suspended more then once and didn't even make the playoff roster. This year when everybody thought Rick Adelman was going to get a big contribution out of him, Wells has done nothing. Even when McGrady was out Adelman benched him and now the Rockets traded him for an aging, injury prone, sixth man.

Wells has always been a headcase in the NBA and unfortunately this has upstaged his considerable skills. I mean Mike Fratello banned him from the Arena for a playoff game :lol:. Just another example of a very talented guy playing in the NBA who doesn't have a clue. My favorite Bonzi Wells quote
was Hubie Brown's when he was talking about shady NBA players, "Quite honestly we have had players on our teams before that make Bonzi Wells look like Mary Poppins. " Bonzi's ex coach, one of the most knowledgeable and respected NBA guys out there , killing him.

Mike James sucks and wishes he had the same NBA career Bobby Jackson had so I'm not going to even bother arguing that one.

metrocard

Legend
First line, Pancakes said nothing to my statement.

If Bonzi is so bad, then why was T'Mac and his team sad when he got traded?
'It's A Sad Day'
February 21, 2008 - 9:34 pm
Houston Chronicle -
Tracy McGrady was sad to see both Bonzi Wells and Mike James gone from the Rockets following a three-way deal with the Hornets and Grizzlies on Thursday, according to the Houston Chronicle.

"It's a sad day," Tracy McGrady told the Chronicle.

"To lose Bonzi, that's pretty tough to lose," McGrady added. "That's a lot. His ability to get us extra possessions on offense. Just his presence out there on the basketball court."

You're really a joke of a poster, not only you can't defend whatever non-sense you say you totally become delusional and spit some crazy shit...you're like the Old Dirty Bastard of KO.com.

You can't argued that one because I ended the arguement. Please go back to stuffing your face with pancakes and stop trying to resurrected dead arguments, you got nothing to bring to the table in those debates.