Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shaq to the Suns?

Originally Posted by metrocard
    There are several things Deron Williams doesn't do that Chris Paul does. Chris Paul has been clutch on defense all season long; I can't help you if you don't follow the NBA along with Pancakes.

Pancakes, you're a college drop out. I'm going to be a certified trainer next sesmester; already got mad experience within the physical ed department working as an educator for elementary schools, a pta, and a a lot of gym experience only at 19. My young ass has mad potential, will stay fit and healthy, help other people stay fit and healthy, get money for it and get to **** my hot clients for free; while you sit home all day butt naked eating doritos and pancakes with Curry. Who gives a what some French, German, Belgium guys say? I'm my own philosopher, an elite one too. You need to take your notes, clearly comprehend what I'm texting because it will only make you better. I'm here to help, thats my job.

Notice how terrible these guys are at making points and actually making this a debate lopsided in my favor they have to change the discussion about "Rapport sur le savoir". Tu es completement debile.
    Metro, don't take it personal. All I wanted to say is that that videos don't prove anything. Lyotard even showed that science is absolutely subjective. Obviously this is even more true for basketball. Also, everybody around here can quote statistics to prove his point. Even you showed that numerous times with your Derek Fisher/Steve Nash example. You can't apply this logic for others and ignore it for yourself. All we can do here is say that there are obviously two talented young players on good. Teams. Both clubs have been less successful without them and that there are two possible explanations why those teams have got better:
    a.) it's the point guard
    b.) it is the development of the other players.

Obviously you and Eddy Curry's House Special disagree on this point. If it makes you happy, be your own philosopher and f+*ck your clients, but keep it strapped up otherwise your body obviously will not stay healthy.

btw: who do you mean with pancakes?
    Last edited by pat; Feb 11, 2008 at 11:30.

What analysts are talkin about Deron Williams bein the MVP? I think more analysts would back up my FACTS about Marbury then your dream of Deron Williams bein better then Chris Paul.

For whatever reason Williams does win more often head-to-head but we might get that playoff matchup if Utah dont get eliminated in the 1st round.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    What analysts are talkin about Deron Williams bein the MVP? I think more analysts would back up my FACTS about Marbury then your dream of Deron Williams bein better then Chris Paul.

For whatever reason Williams does win more often head-to-head but we might get that playoff matchup if Utah dont get eliminated in the 1st round.
    I am not even a Deron Williams fan. Just read my posts. Did I say anything like this anywhere? If I did, just quote me! The point I am trying to make is that there is no truth, especially not in a comparison. All you can do is choose a set of parameters and allot whatever data you find. And your outcome (either Paul being better or Williams) will always depend on the parameters you selected. Metro and Eddy Currys House Special could go on for ever and ever without coming to a conclusion because they argue on the basis on different parameters. What we all do here is guessing (whether the Shaq-trade was a good one for Phoenix, whether Paul is better than Williams, if the Knicks are better with(out) Marbury, ...) and it is just plain stupid to become aggressive just because somebody makes a guess you wouldn't make.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5jMOK87N7A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5jMOK87N7A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Anyone remember this? I wana see Shaq do this one last time before he calls it a career.

Pancakes, you're a college drop out. I'm going to be a certified trainer next sesmester
    Translation : you're looking fwd to a long career dealing steroids.

You're 19? **** I can't believe I've even been wasting my time arguing with a rugrat.

Still waiting for an explanation as to why WIlliams kills Paul every time they play considering how Paul is sooo much better then Williams.

Everybody needs to relax. Paul and Williams are both tremendous point guards and i would take either one in a heart beat. I agree with Pat here, it depends on what you like in a player on who you would want more. They both are great but have different games. I'd have to give Paul the edge in my mind, but i could deffinately understand people who would think Deron Williams is better.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Translation : you're looking fwd to a long career dealing steroids.

You're 19? **** I can't believe I've even been wasting my time arguing with a rugrat.

Still waiting for an explanation as to why WIlliams kills Paul every time they play considering how Paul is sooo much better then Williams.
    Being older doesn't mean ****. What kind of elementary mentality you on?

You're not arguing with me, I'm dropping the facts and you're crying. Thats not arguing with me, you're not worthy or my level to argue with.

lol, how old are you? Who calls people rugrats? Are you 50 or something? You've been the weirdo of the year so far.

I'm still waiting for you to comeback on the million points I've made.

Being older doesn't mean ****. What kind of elementary mentality you on?

You're not arguing with me, I'm dropping the facts and you're crying. Thats not arguing with me, you're not worthy or my level to argue with.

lol, how old are you? Who calls people rugrats? Are you 50 or something? You've been the weirdo of the year so far.

I'm still waiting for you to comeback on the million points I've made.
    Nice job by Paul losing again to Williams.

12th man

Originally Posted by pat
    Metro, don't take it personal. All I wanted to say is that that videos don't prove anything. Lyotard even showed that science is absolutely subjective. Obviously this is even more true for basketball. Also, everybody around here can quote statistics to prove his point. Even you showed that numerous times with your Derek Fisher/Steve Nash example. You can't apply this logic for others and ignore it for yourself. All we can do here is say that there are obviously two talented young players on good. Teams. Both clubs have been less successful without them and that there are two possible explanations why those teams have got better:
    a.) it's the point guard
    b.) it is the development of the other players.

Obviously you and Eddy Curry's House Special disagree on this point. If it makes you happy, be your own philosopher and f+*ck your clients, but keep it strapped up otherwise your body obviously will not stay healthy.

btw: who do you mean with pancakes?
    It isn't true for basketball, stop being a nerd and accept the facts. Paul is a better PG than Williams. This is like when people told me Curry was going to be an all star last year and doubted my word that I said he would flop and only improved because his minutes were inflated. Not too sound ****y, but I'm right 99&#37; of the time; don't underestimate me. In this thread; I've proven Paul was better in HS, in College, and in the NBA. Only time Williams was better than Paul was the sophmore season Paul was injured and his team was banged up. You can't hold on to one season compared to one career. If we do that, then Dana Barros > Kidd.

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Nice job by Paul losing again to Williams.
    LOL @ you being so ashamed of yourself you couldn't answer me. You stay losing. Atleast say thank you whenever I reply to your garbage.

LOL @ you being so ashamed of yourself you couldn't answer me. You stay losing.
    Yeah that's right, that's exactly the reason why

Watched Shaq's first game tonight and he looks mad weird in a Suns uniform but he played much better then I thought he would. On the other hand Amare Stoudemire is awful defensively. He is so bad on the d that it's almost as if he went to same school of defense that graduated Jamal Crawford and Eddy Curry.

As for the Lakers they look really good and will probably be the favorite to win the West. Kobe is playing the highest level of basketball I've seen since Jordan. A Spurs/Lakers matchup in the Western conference finals would be sick.

12th man

Amare is a better defender than Curry, Amare atleast has help defense; don't be so stupid again.

Hornets are better than the Lakers right now; best chemistry in the NBA. Now they added Mike James and BONZI WELLS to deepen their bench.

Spurs aren't making it to the finals even though the Kurt Thomas trade was an awesome pick up and a perfect match for San Antonio.

Amare is a better defender than Curry, Amare atleast has help defense; don't be so stupid again.

Hornets are better than the Lakers right now; best chemistry in the NBA. Now they added Mike James and BONZI WELLS to deepen their bench.

Spurs aren't making it to the finals even though the Kurt Thomas trade was an awesome pick up and a perfect match for San Antonio.
    I don't think there has been a player in the history of professional sports that has been worse defensively then Eddy Curry so saying that Amare is better then him isn't saying much. Furthermore I never said Curry was better then Amare on the d all I was saying was that it looks like Amare has been taking lessons from Crawford and Curry. Stop trying to instigate there are plenty of things we disagree on that we can argue about

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if the Hornets get knocked out in the first round or better yet don't make the playoffs.

12th man

Stop being afraid of me.

Hornets won't make the playoffs?

They have the best record in the West. 37-15

They're 28-11 in the Conference.

8-2 in the division in the NBA, where the 10 game winning streak Rockets are only 4th in that division at 34-20. Rockets would be the 3rd best team in the East.

They added Bonzi Wells and Bobby Jackson to the mix. Bonzi Wells is an excellent all around player with great defense and Mike James > Jackson. Hornets not only were the best team in the WEST but at the same time got BETTER.

So wheres your base of information? Up your fat ass? You really bring nothing to the table when talking about the NBA. You can't predict Hornets will get bumped out the first round; you'll look even more stupid than you're looking right now and its an ignorant prediction, no one predicts the BEST TEAM in the WEST to lose in the first round.
    Last edited by metrocard; Feb 22, 2008 at 08:55.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

That's a controversial prediction but I commend you for having the testicular fortitude for stating it. I can't explain how the Hornets have the best record in the west. Maybe the sun shining on a dog's ass has something to do with it. The play offs is a different animal. I don't see the Hornets going seven games against the Lakers, Mavs, Spurs, Suns or even the Rockets. Not taking anything away from them but they are an inexperienced squad. Didn't every one predict the Bulls would take it all when they got Wallace? Look how that turned out.