Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 76 to 81 of 81

Thread: Shaq to the Suns?

  1. #76
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by donchris
    That's a controversial prediction but I commend you for having the testicular fortitude for stating it. I can't explain how the Hornets have the best record in the west. Maybe the sun shining on a dog's ass has something to do with it. The play offs is a different animal. I don't see the Hornets going seven games against the Lakers, Mavs, Spurs, Suns or even the Rockets. Not taking anything away from them but they are an inexperienced squad. Didn't every one predict the Bulls would take it all when they got Wallace? Look how that turned out.
    Look at last year, with the Mavs. Anything can happen, but I think the Hornets are the real deal like Holyfield. The best got even better by acquiring Bonzi Wells and Mike James. I will say finally now, that Chris Paul has just as much help and Deron Williams. I think that trade evened it up. I dont know how the Hornets would do against the Lakers and Spurs, but I think the Hornets are rite their with both of them; they are probally the 3 best teams out west.

  2. #77

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Stop being afraid of me.

    Hornets won't make the playoffs?

    They have the best record in the West. 37-15

    They're 28-11 in the Conference.

    8-2 in the division in the NBA, where the 10 game winning streak Rockets are only 4th in that division at 34-20. Rockets would be the 3rd best team in the East.

    They added Bonzi Wells and Bobby Jackson to the mix. Bonzi Wells is an excellent all around player with great defense and Mike James > Jackson. Hornets not only were the best team in the WEST but at the same time got BETTER.

    So wheres your base of information? Up your fat ass? You really bring nothing to the table when talking about the NBA. You can't predict Hornets will get bumped out the first round; you'll look even more stupid than you're looking right now and its an ignorant prediction, no one predicts the BEST TEAM in the WEST to lose in the first round.
    I believe the Hornets will make the playoffs however as with every other competing team in the west one 5 game losing streak or one 2-8 stretch can conceivably take them from #1 in the conference to # 9. Don't forget the Hornets have yet to prove anything and in the 2005-2006 season choked their way out of the playoffs.

    Bonzi Wells, if his head is in the game, will help them. However one thing that he is not is a good defender, ask Jeff Van Gundy. Where do you get this stuff like Wells is good defensively from? It's unbelievable haha. He couldn't even make the Rocket rotation last year because of his poor defense and lack of conditioning.

    Mike James stinks he had one good year for an awful Toronto team and has done absolutely nothing the past two years and is one of the biggest free agent busts of the past few years. Bobby Jackson has had a very good career as a 6th man in this league, including winning the 6th man of the year award. He can light it up offensively if he's playing well, is a tenacious defender, who has made big shots in playoff games and a locker room leader to boot. The only knock on Jackson is that he has been injury prone throughout his career. However if healthy Bobby Jackson is a far better player in his sleep then Mike James ever was.

    The trade is a gamble for the Hornets but one worth taking because if Bonzi comes to play he could get 30 points on any given night and has stepped up in the playoffs with some phenomenal offensive games when he was with the Blazers and the year he was with the Kings and they played the Spurs in the first round.

  3. #78
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    I believe the Hornets will make the playoffs however as with every other competing team in the west one 5 game losing streak or one 2-8 stretch can conceivably take them from #1 in the conference to # 9. Don't forget the Hornets have yet to prove anything and in the 2005-2006 season choked their way out of the playoffs.

    Bonzi Wells, if his head is in the game, will help them. However one thing that he is not is a good defender, ask Jeff Van Gundy. Where do you get this stuff like Wells is good defensively from? It's unbelievable haha. He couldn't even make the Rocket rotation last year because of his poor defense and lack of conditioning.

    Mike James stinks he had one good year for an awful Toronto team and has done absolutely nothing the past two years and is one of the biggest free agent busts of the past few years. Bobby Jackson has had a very good career as a 6th man in this league, including winning the 6th man of the year award. He can light it up offensively if he's playing well, is a tenacious defender, who has made big shots in playoff games and a locker room leader to boot. The only knock on Jackson is that he has been injury prone throughout his career. However if healthy Bobby Jackson is a far better player in his sleep then Mike James ever was.

    The trade is a gamble for the Hornets but one worth taking because if Bonzi comes to play he could get 30 points on any given night and has stepped up in the playoffs with some phenomenal offensive games when he was with the Blazers and the year he was with the Kings and they played the Spurs in the first round.
    You said Hornets will miss the playoffs, you're a pendejo. You're just saying things pathetically just to get a chance to talk to me. Saying the Hornets will go 2-8 is like saying the Knicks will go 8-2.

    Chris Paul was a rookie when Hornets missed the playoffs, Williams missed the playoffs with the Jazz too, whats your point? Could you for once state something realstic, logically and CURRENT? You seem to be stuck in this delusional past that has no information or facts.
    "Tracy McGrady was sad to see both Bonzi Wells and Mike James gone from the Rockets following a three-way deal with the Hornets and Grizzlies on Thursday, according to the Houston Chronicle.

    "It's a sad day," Tracy McGrady told the Chronicle.

    "To lose Bonzi, that's pretty tough to lose," McGrady added. "That's a lot. His ability to get us extra possessions on offense. Just his presence out there on the basketball court."
    Bonzi was obviously an important piece to the Rockets and their best SG. Bonzi is a very capable SG when healthy, and is a great team player with chemistry. Where do you get this idea that Bonzi isn't a good defender?

    "Can score from everywhere, rebound, run the break, pass the ball, put it on the floor... A threat playing in the post... Plays hard... Good defender... "

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    You lose again.

    Jackson isn't healthy and is old. He's a 7 ppg scorer that shoots 39% and cannot run an offense. An off guard that can't score or shoot isn't really valuable. Janero Pargo was more consistent than Jackson; thats why the Hornets gave up Jackson easily for a superior player in James. James has been off this season; but theres no doubt by the numbers James is a better PG overall and shooter; Jackson is just a bench spark, James is a solid defender also. You're really going no where with this now, you lose on countless topic and continue to change the subject to something else you will be unable to make a point on. You're just here for the attention and replies; not really caring if you post the dumbest **** on the website.

    Hornets win this trade, Rockets have a ****load of combo guards and lost their best SG. Rockets easily replace Jackson and get a good SG in return who has a tendacy of fitting along teams quickly because he's + chemistry player. Do your research, fat ass. I'm writing this hung over and my meat wet from last nite; you stay losing.

  4. #79

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    You said Hornets will miss the playoffs, you're a pendejo. You're just saying things pathetically just to get a chance to talk to me. Saying the Hornets will go 2-8 is like saying the Knicks will go 8-2.

    Chris Paul was a rookie when Hornets missed the playoffs, Williams missed the playoffs with the Jazz too, whats your point? Could you for once state something realstic, logically and CURRENT? You seem to be stuck in this delusional past that has no information or facts.
    Really? The Hornets didn't choke their way out of the playoffs two years ago? Bottom line Chris Paul and the Hornets have thus far proved nothing in the NBA and that is a fact, deal with it.

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Bonzi was obviously an important piece to the Rockets and their best SG. Bonzi is a very capable SG when healthy, and is a great team player with chemistry. Where do you get this idea that Bonzi isn't a good defender?

    "Can score from everywhere, rebound, run the break, pass the ball, put it on the floor... A threat playing in the post... Plays hard... Good defender... "

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    You lose again.
    Important piece to the Rockets??? Are you outta your mind? Last season, under Van Gundy, Bonzi couldn't catch a sniff of the rotation, was suspended more then once and didn't even make the playoff roster. This year when everybody thought Rick Adelman was going to get a big contribution out of him, Wells has done nothing. Even when McGrady was out Adelman benched him and now the Rockets traded him for an aging, injury prone, sixth man.

    Wells has always been a headcase in the NBA and unfortunately this has upstaged his considerable skills. I mean Mike Fratello banned him from the Arena for a playoff game . Just another example of a very talented guy playing in the NBA who doesn't have a clue. My favorite Bonzi Wells quote
    was Hubie Brown's when he was talking about shady NBA players, "Quite honestly we have had players on our teams before that make Bonzi Wells look like Mary Poppins. " Bonzi's ex coach, one of the most knowledgeable and respected NBA guys out there , killing him.

    Mike James sucks and wishes he had the same NBA career Bobby Jackson had so I'm not going to even bother arguing that one.

  5. #80
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    First line, Pancakes said nothing to my statement.

    If Bonzi is so bad, then why was T'Mac and his team sad when he got traded?
    'It's A Sad Day'
    February 21, 2008 - 9:34 pm
    Houston Chronicle -
    Tracy McGrady was sad to see both Bonzi Wells and Mike James gone from the Rockets following a three-way deal with the Hornets and Grizzlies on Thursday, according to the Houston Chronicle.

    "It's a sad day," Tracy McGrady told the Chronicle.

    "To lose Bonzi, that's pretty tough to lose," McGrady added. "That's a lot. His ability to get us extra possessions on offense. Just his presence out there on the basketball court."
    You're really a joke of a poster, not only you can't defend whatever non-sense you say you totally become delusional and spit some crazy ****...you're like the Old Dirty Bastard of KO.com.

    You can't argued that one because I ended the arguement. Please go back to stuffing your face with pancakes and stop trying to resurrected dead arguments, you got nothing to bring to the table in those debates.

  6. #81
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    First line, Pancakes said nothing to my statement.

    If Bonzi is so bad, then why was T'Mac and his team sad when he got traded?


    You're really a joke of a poster, not only you can't defend whatever non-sense you say you totally become delusional and spit some crazy ****...you're like the Old Dirty Bastard of KO.com.

    You can't argued that one because I ended the arguement. Please go back to stuffing your face with pancakes and stop trying to resurrected dead arguments, you got nothing to bring to the table in those debates.
    I have to disagree for a change, he does have something to bring to the table: A big stack of pancakes and some syrup, but no college diploma.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2007, 21:41
  2. I.Thomas must be really pissed at sun's coach
    By paris401 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2007, 07:44
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2006, 21:53
  4. GAME THREAD - 12/9/05 - L - Knicks (81) @ Suns (85)
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Dec 10, 2005, 12:37
  5. Suns vs Spurs
    By allan20 in forum NBA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Apr 20, 2003, 14:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •