View Poll Results: Will the Knicks finish with less than 23 wins?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we're going to have our worst ecord in franchise history

8 57.14%
  • No, the Knicks aren't that bad

4 28.57%
  • I don't know

2 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Circus

KnicksonLIN.com

Default Welcome to the Circus

Ladies and gentlemen...boys and girls...please welcome...
    THE CIRCUS!

How about some ball movement?

Okay, I'll give you ball movement. I'll move the ball through the hoop, once somebody passes it to me. That's ball movement, right?

How about some defense?

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

How about some good shot selection?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU! You should know better than to ask someone who averages 17.3 fg attempts per game, 6.175 3 pt attempts per game, and just 4.5 freethrows per game for better shot selection.

I like this team.

February... 4 months after the start of the regular season...
    The Circus presents you with a 14-35 record.
    Hope you like!
    Last edited by abcd; Aug 06, 2008 at 05:45.

i love it. nothing better then a losing record lol.

I hope so.. give us the best shot at Beasly or Deandre

KnicksonLIN.com

I dedicate this thread to MSG and Metrocard. They always talkin about the Knicks being a circus, so I decided to make a thread that shows you why. lol

Veteran

Isiah indirectly talking about adding more Players to the "Circus Act" by trading his top 3 young players "Lee, Nate, and Balkman".

Isiah Says Youth Hurting Knicks
    February 7, 2008 - 5:38 am

New York Post -

Isiah Thomas believes that the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] are too young, and it is hurting the team.

According to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Post, before last night's 103-100 loss to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thomas said that being a young team is the reason why Knick fans are not seeing wins right now.

"We're really young," Thomas said. "I don't think we can get any younger."

According to The Post, the two youngest players in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]'s original starting five - are in their seventh seasons. The team's average age is 25.6 years. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hold on we loss to the 20-30 Pacers! the organization that FIRED Isiah Thomas.

Isiah comment on the Knicks youth is Crap!
    The NBA youth is helping out alot of other teams in the league stay above a .500 record. Such as New Orleans, Toronto, Magic, Atlanta, Utah, and Portland.
    The Knicks dont give their youth any playingtime.
    The Knicks Starters & Finishers are Curry, Zach, Q.Rich, Crawford, and Jones.
    The 3rd season players of "Lee & Nate" dont get enough playingtime to be apart of the problem however they are the only Knick players that NBA Teams would pull a trade with the Knicks for this season.
    There is not one team in the league doing so BAD to the point where they have to make a trade with the Isiah Thomas Knicks.

Imagine the Knicks having "Ron Artest" in a lineup with Lee, Balkman, and Nate for 30 minutes of playingtime each game.
    Those 4-players would keep this Knick Team around the .500 mark all season long.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

Imagine the Knicks having "Ron Artest" in a lineup with Lee, Balkman, and Nate for 30 minutes of playingtime each game.
    Those 4-players would keep this Knick Team around the .500 mark all season long.
    snap out that dream, it aint going happen

I want to start off by sayin this is one of the greatest threads ever made, its up their with 2 of my personal favorites, The Official Crawford Sucks Thread and the The Official Blow it the F*ck up Trade Thread.

We do have several players on this team who look like they belong in the circus. Will this team be able to win 23 games? Its gonna be close, Im predicting within the 22-24 range. Which year is worse, this year or the Larry Brown year? The blame has to go to Isiah Thomas before anyone else. Adding Zach Randolph has hurt this team badly and Frye could have been used in a deal for Artest.

Kiyaman I agree, a lineup with Artest, Balkman, Lee, and Nate Robinson would run ****. Im scared that Isiahs going to trade at least 2 of our 3 best young players away before the deadline for another overrated overpayed veteran. Its depressing being a Knicks fan because I dont see things gettin better. Isiah is here to stay for now, todays my birthday if anyone wants to give me a present assassinate Isiah Thomas.

Which player does the elephant represent? Curry, zach, or J.James?

Crawford = Monkey? Clown?

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I want to start off by sayin this is one of the greatest threads ever made, its up their with 2 of my personal favorites, The Official Crawford Sucks Thread and the The Official Blow it the F*ck up Trade Thread.

We do have several players on this team who look like they belong in the circus. Will this team be able to win 23 games? Its gonna be close, Im predicting within the 22-24 range. Which year is worse, this year or the Larry Brown year? The blame has to go to Isiah Thomas before anyone else. Adding Zach Randolph has hurt this team badly and Frye could have been used in a deal for Artest.

Kiyaman I agree, a lineup with Artest, Balkman, Lee, and Nate Robinson would run ****. Im scared that Isiahs going to trade at least 2 of our 3 best young players away before the deadline for another overrated overpayed veteran. Its depressing being a Knicks fan because I dont see things gettin better. Isiah is here to stay for now, todays my birthday if anyone wants to give me a present assassinate Isiah Thomas.

Happy Birthday MSG! Plenty more.

My gift to you is that Isiah resign and ask Dolan to let Mark Aquire finish out the season as Head Coach.

Lastseason it seems like every Knick Fan forgot when the Knicks WON 5 out of 7 games using "Frye, Lee, and Balkman" together for close to 30 mpg.
    Coach Larry Brown seen that the Curry & Frye Tandem did'nt work early in the season that is why he played Frye with Jackie Butler and Lee.
    The Frye & Curry Tandem was almost as BAD as the Curry & Zach Tandem this season.
    However, I do give alot of Blame to SF-Q.Richardson and SF-Jefferies performance between the Frye & Curry, and also the Curry & Zach terrible performance.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Happy Birthday MSG! Plenty more.

My gift to you is that Isiah resign and ask Dolan to let Mark Aquire finish out the season as Head Coach.

Lastseason it seems like every Knick Fan forgot when the Knicks WON 5 out of 7 games using "Frye, Lee, and Balkman" together for close to 30 mpg.
    Coach Larry Brown seen that the Curry & Frye Tandem did'nt work early in the season that is why he played Frye with Jackie Butler and Lee.
    The Frye & Curry Tandem was almost as BAD as the Curry & Zach Tandem this season.
    However, I do give alot of Blame to SF-Q.Richardson and SF-Jefferies performance between the Frye & Curry, and also the Curry & Zach terrible performance.
    thanks but I just hope by my next birthday Isiah is either beneath the ground or the ringleader of the circus they have in Chicago. If Q-Rich was doin what he did last year we wouldnt be as embarrassing. We need offense and defense and although Q is finally playing better hes still not what he was last year. I think the acquisition of Zach Randolph is the #1 reason why our record is what it is (excluding Isiah). #2 would be the large number of minutes given to Jamal Crawford.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Excellent thread, I believe all is true. The way Zach dribbles the basketball, and handles it, or the chuckin up Threes from JC, or the drives PGs make right next to EC, and he doesn't do anything reminds me of a circus for sure. Jamal is the leader of the clowns, Zach will be the second in control.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    thanks but I just hope by my next birthday Isiah is either beneath the ground or the ringleader of the circus they have in Chicago. If Q-Rich was doin what he did last year we wouldnt be as embarrassing. We need offense and defense and although Q is finally playing better hes still not what he was last year. I think the acquisition of Zach Randolph is the #1 reason why our record is what it is (excluding Isiah). #2 would be the large number of minutes given to Jamal Crawford.
    Happy Birthday, MSG. Too bad the Knicks are too crappy to hold on to a 9 point lead, with just 4 minutes in the game.I agree. The Knicks made a bad move by trading for Zach. I think the Knicks should've used Frye to get a good defensive center or powerforward. Or if not, the should've traded Curry, while he averaged those 19 ppg.Curry was a top 5 center, last year, and several stupid teams would've been willing to take a chance on him.

KnicksonLIN.com

The Knicks better watch out. The Miami Heat aren't too far behind them. lol
    Also, the Knicks still have 1 more meeting against the Timberwolves this season. It wouldn't surprise me if Al Jefferson drops 30 points and 20 rebounds and destroys the Knicks.And McCants and Telfair I'm sure will get lots and lots of layups on Curry.Thank god that game is a month away. Maybe a miracle will happen, and by the time we play the Wolves, we'll have a highly improved team.

Veteran

When we do get another G.M., we dont want our New G.M. comming in and making quick drastic trades within his first month on the job like Layden & Isiah did.
    Since the 1970's going to the Garden, I noticed NBA Teams has always been Jealous of the New York Knicks for having a FULL Crowd in MSG when the Knicks has a ****ty losing season. So the majority of NBA teams has no luv in sending the Knicks a WINNING Player in a trade (the last Winning Players the Knicks got in a trade was Bob Mcdoo, Bernard King, Sprewell & Camby), especially how the New York Media would make such a BIG Thing over it macking a mockery of the G.M. that saved Isiah Thomas Job.

Isiah made a comment about the Youth hurting the team, and then contradict himself the next day by putting a Rookie Wilson Chandler in the Starting Lineup vs the NBA Champion Spurs.
    Knick Fans whom watched this Knicks vs Spurs game seen the 9 minutes of playingtime giving to 6.8 Rookie Wilson Chandler was what this Knick team been lacking all season with his speed of hustle effort on defense protecting the passing lane vs the Champion Spurs.

What Knick-Fans should really be PISSED about is this was Rookie Chandlers 8th game he received playingtime in this season out of the 50 Knick games. Altogether Chandler has 62 minutes of playingtime this season (after the Spurs game last night) when Chandler was one of the TOP Ten SF that was awesome on Offense/Defense in the 2007 Draft.
    Knick Fans should want to see more Playingtime giving to Chandler, plus some playingtime giving to Rookie Randolph Morris so we could see what he has to offer in his skillz & talent inwhich some offseason training could improve both young players.
    Truth be told we Knick Fans are the best G.M. and Coach for the Knicks Young Players. Channing Frye poor play alongside Curry gave David Lee the chance to get playingtime as a 6th Man or 7th Man backup off the bench (Mo Taylor refuse to play as Camby backup and Isiah gave him a Buyout) which Lee's performance had him make the Solphmore vs Rookies All-Star Game to become the MVP of that game. And New York "Fan Favorite" which forced Isiah to give him Playingtime.

Isiah Thomas Performance as a G.M. and Head Coach in the 2007-8 Season has been the performance of a Man doing his best to get FIRED.
    Proof is in the pudding cup of a 14-36 record...

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by jeckomaru
    Which player does the elephant represent? Curry, zach, or J.James?

Crawford = Monkey? Clown?
    Curry's the elephant, Randolph's the pig, and Crawford's the Clown. lol