Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bulls/Knicks discussing a trade

Default Bulls/Knicks discussing a trade

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    See #4

This kind of deal might barely cause a ripple after the blockbusters we've seen lately -- and two sources close to the situation insist that it probably won't happen -- but New York and Chicago have apparently discussed a trade that would send Ben Wallace to the Knicks for Quentin Richardson, Malik Rose and Fred Jones.

Default makes no sense i really hope they dont do this

jones is off the books after this year rose is done after next year. Q richardson is still two years away and so is wallace who gets paid a hell of alot more money. Isiah just needs guys who come off the books in the next two years and stop trying to improve this team and mess with our status for draft day.

man i like Q and fred jones man, no homo

yeah yo look at the way freddys playin tonight man. trade sumone else, not freddy.
    And i dont know bout Q. I love how he shows effort and all but i think hes more or less done. I hope im wrong cuz i love that guy no homo but i just dont think he can get it done no more.

Co-sign^^^

I think its a bad trade and q's the man no homo. I like Fred Jones too no homo.

Big Ben would spell dismissal for either Eddy or Zach.....never mind, I said the exact same thing about Jamal when we got Q! I forgot who our GM is for a second! Ben will come over, Eddy or Zach becomes a sixth man, Lee gets even less minutes and Balkman takes Malik's on the bench! Has all the makings for an Isiah deal, just throw in our high pick this year and that should seal the deal!

KnicksonLIN.com

Oh my god. I hope these rumors are false, cause if Isiah is seriously considering this trade, he might as well shoot himself. Ben Wallace is 34, has 3 years on his contract, makes 14.5 million a year, and he has no offensive ability.I don't care how much defense he has. There's players in this league that make less money than him and can defend.The only way I would consider such a stupid trade is if the Bulls give us a 1st round pick for this year, and if they give us Chris Duhon. If not, they can go f*ck themselves.

Damn Paxson...hasn't the Bulls taken enough from us!

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Well the bulls see weakness in Isiaherr, they are smart and now that Isiah Thomas is one of the dumbest GMs in the history of the NBA, they took advantage, and will take advantage of his logic.

It (no homo) doesn't (no homo) matter (no homo) because (no homo) all (no homo) the (no homo) players (no homo) involved (no homo) in (no homo) this (no homo) trade (no homo) are (no homo) washed (no homo) up (no homo) and (no homo) don't(no homo) have (no homo) any (no homo) impact (no homo) on (no homo) making (no homo) any (no homo) wins. (no homo)

Ahem (no homo) (no homo) (no homo) (no homo)

Do (no homo) you (no homo) now (no homo) see (no homo) how (no homo) ridiculous (no homo) it (no homo) looks (no homo) to (no homo) keep (no homo) on (no homo) typing (no homo) this (no homo) childish (no homo) "no homo" (no homo) nonsense (no homo) after (no homo) every (no homo) sentence (no homo).

If (no homo) it (no homo) makes (no homo) you (no homo) feel (no homo) cool (no homo) or (no homo) something (no homo), (no homo) that (no homo) is (no homo) fine (no homo)- (no homo) but (no homo) it (no homo) really (no homo) doesn't (no homo) seem (no homo) that (no homo) intellectual (no homo) or (no homo) funny (no homo) anymore (no homo).

In (no homo) the (no homo) words (no homo) of (no homo)JADA(no homo):

"A real man shouldn't have to say NO HOMO" (no homo)

Originally Posted by Starks
    It (no homo) doesn't (no homo) matter (no homo) because (no homo) all (no homo) the (no homo) players (no homo) involved (no homo) in (no homo) this (no homo) trade (no homo) are (no homo) washed (no homo) up (no homo) and (no homo) don't(no homo) have (no homo) any (no homo) impact (no homo) on (no homo) making (no homo) any (no homo) wins. (no homo)

Do (no homo) you (no homo) now (no homo) see (no homo) how (no homo) ridiculous (no homo) it (no homo) looks (no homo) to (no homo) keep (no homo) on (no homo) typing (no homo) this (no homo) childish (no homo) "no homo" (no homo) nonsense (no homo) after (no homo) every (no homo) sentence (no homo).

If (no homo) it (no homo) makes (no homo) you (no homo) feel (no homo) cool (no homo) or (no homo) something (no homo), (no homo) that (no homo) is (no homo) fine (no homo)- (no homo) but (no homo) it (no homo) really (no homo) doesn't (no homo) seem (no homo) that (no homo) intellectual (no homo) or (no homo) funny (no homo) anymore (no homo).

haha i think/hope they got it now... this trade is horrible and i hope its just another rumor. I don't know why ppl still want Q here and even tho Jones has been hustling for us when he gets time... his reluctance to shoot really hurts. Even with these problems on the team I'd still take them over Ben Wallace.... **** all these false bad trade rumors dealing with the Knicks... and by now shouldn't we realize that the trades that we don't hear about are the ones most likely to go down (no homo) LOL
    Last edited by MSGhobo247; Feb 09, 2008 at 13:53.

Nyk Logo Who cares.

Ben wallace has become a non-factor, I think he'd make a difference in a defense orientated team, like detroit or san antonio but would not accomplish anything with knicks except take up space, much like every other center they have.(curry, james, morris(only because he doesn't play)) Sure Q and Jones show effort but effort doesn't equal wins
    Last edited by jzero29; Feb 09, 2008 at 14:05.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Originally Posted by Starks

Amen! That no homo **** is gay. (No Homo) LOL

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Another thing. I have found, ESPN, NY times, and alot of different sources saying the same thing. Fred Jones, Q, and Rose for Ben Wallace. IF its that detailed it probably will happen. I wonder who offered that trade? Isiah or Paxson?

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

I'm surprised that every one seems to think this is a bad trade! It's funny to me that 98% of the posters on this forum talk so much **** about Richardson and as soon as his name is mentioned in a not so bad trade he immediately becomes Jesus Christ. We don't need Richardson. We need defense, Wallace addresses our defensive problem in the paint. So what he doesn't score. Don't we have 5-7 other players that all look to score before passing? Doesn't Wallace do what Curry doesn't? True, Wallace has a contract with three years left on it but we loose three players which aren't really doing much. Curry is a good back up Center. Maybe by getting Wallace Curry can see how a real center should play.