Bulls/Knicks discussing a trade

stevie

Benchwarmer
makes no sense i really hope they dont do this

jones is off the books after this year rose is done after next year. Q richardson is still two years away and so is wallace who gets paid a hell of alot more money. Isiah just needs guys who come off the books in the next two years and stop trying to improve this team and mess with our status for draft day.

yeah yo look at the way freddys playin tonight man. trade sumone else, not freddy.
And i dont know bout Q. I love how he shows effort and all but i think hes more or less done. I hope im wrong cuz i love that guy no homo but i just dont think he can get it done no more.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Big Ben would spell dismissal for either Eddy or Zach.....never mind, I said the exact same thing about Jamal when we got Q! I forgot who our GM is for a second! Ben will come over, Eddy or Zach becomes a sixth man, Lee gets even less minutes and Balkman takes Malik's on the bench! Has all the makings for an Isiah deal, just throw in our high pick this year and that should seal the deal!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Oh my god. I hope these rumors are false, cause if Isiah is seriously considering this trade, he might as well shoot himself. Ben Wallace is 34, has 3 years on his contract, makes 14.5 million a year, and he has no offensive ability.I don't care how much defense he has. There's players in this league that make less money than him and can defend.The only way I would consider such a stupid trade is if the Bulls give us a 1st round pick for this year, and if they give us Chris Duhon. If not, they can go f*ck themselves.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Well the bulls see weakness in Isiaherr, they are smart and now that Isiah Thomas is one of the dumbest GMs in the history of the NBA, they took advantage, and will take advantage of his logic.

Starks

Starter
It (no homo) doesn't (no homo) matter (no homo) because (no homo) all (no homo) the (no homo) players (no homo) involved (no homo) in (no homo) this (no homo) trade (no homo) are (no homo) washed (no homo) up (no homo) and (no homo) don't(no homo) have (no homo) any (no homo) impact (no homo) on (no homo) making (no homo) any (no homo) wins. (no homo)

Ahem (no homo) (no homo) (no homo) (no homo)

Do (no homo) you (no homo) now (no homo) see (no homo) how (no homo) ridiculous (no homo) it (no homo) looks (no homo) to (no homo) keep (no homo) on (no homo) typing (no homo) this (no homo) childish (no homo) "no homo" (no homo) nonsense (no homo) after (no homo) every (no homo) sentence (no homo).

If (no homo) it (no homo) makes (no homo) you (no homo) feel (no homo) cool (no homo) or (no homo) something (no homo), (no homo) that (no homo) is (no homo) fine (no homo)- (no homo) but (no homo) it (no homo) really (no homo) doesn't (no homo) seem (no homo) that (no homo) intellectual (no homo) or (no homo) funny (no homo) anymore (no homo).

In (no homo) the (no homo) words (no homo) of (no homo)JADA(no homo):

"A real man shouldn't have to say NO HOMO" (no homo)

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
It (no homo) doesn't (no homo) matter (no homo) because (no homo) all (no homo) the (no homo) players (no homo) involved (no homo) in (no homo) this (no homo) trade (no homo) are (no homo) washed (no homo) up (no homo) and (no homo) don't(no homo) have (no homo) any (no homo) impact (no homo) on (no homo) making (no homo) any (no homo) wins. (no homo)

Do (no homo) you (no homo) now (no homo) see (no homo) how (no homo) ridiculous (no homo) it (no homo) looks (no homo) to (no homo) keep (no homo) on (no homo) typing (no homo) this (no homo) childish (no homo) "no homo" (no homo) nonsense (no homo) after (no homo) every (no homo) sentence (no homo).

If (no homo) it (no homo) makes (no homo) you (no homo) feel (no homo) cool (no homo) or (no homo) something (no homo), (no homo) that (no homo) is (no homo) fine (no homo)- (no homo) but (no homo) it (no homo) really (no homo) doesn't (no homo) seem (no homo) that (no homo) intellectual (no homo) or (no homo) funny (no homo) anymore (no homo).

haha i think/hope they got it now... this trade is horrible and i hope its just another rumor. I don't know why ppl still want Q here and even tho Jones has been hustling for us when he gets time... his reluctance to shoot really hurts. Even with these problems on the team I'd still take them over Ben Wallace.... fuck all these false bad trade rumors dealing with the Knicks... and by now shouldn't we realize that the trades that we don't hear about are the ones most likely to go down (no homo) LOL

Last edited:

jzero29

Rotation player
Who cares.

Ben wallace has become a non-factor, I think he'd make a difference in a defense orientated team, like detroit or san antonio but would not accomplish anything with knicks except take up space, much like every other center they have.(curry, james, morris(only because he doesn't play)) Sure Q and Jones show effort but effort doesn't equal wins

Last edited:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting

Amen! That no homo shit is gay. (No Homo) LOL

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Another thing. I have found, ESPN, NY times, and alot of different sources saying the same thing. Fred Jones, Q, and Rose for Ben Wallace. IF its that detailed it probably will happen. I wonder who offered that trade? Isiah or Paxson?

donchris

I'm surprised that every one seems to think this is a bad trade! It's funny to me that 98% of the posters on this forum talk so much shit about Richardson and as soon as his name is mentioned in a not so bad trade he immediately becomes Jesus Christ. We don't need Richardson. We need defense, Wallace addresses our defensive problem in the paint. So what he doesn't score. Don't we have 5-7 other players that all look to score before passing? Doesn't Wallace do what Curry doesn't? True, Wallace has a contract with three years left on it but we loose three players which aren't really doing much. Curry is a good back up Center. Maybe by getting Wallace Curry can see how a real center should play.

metrocard

Legend
Just because Richardson is garbage, why should we take another teams garbage? Trading for other teams garbage and unwanted goods has never worked under Isiah and will never work even if Isiah controlled this team to the year 3000 we'll see the same results. I can't believe people are still this slow after all the losing and suffering we've been through, they still don't get it.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Q was knocking down his J's this month, sad he got hurt cuz he plays hard, i would probably agree wit this trade only if i see curry go

donchris

What I don't get is when most of us can agree that NY needs a shot blocking defense, rebounding center and have a problem with us getting Wallace. Isn't Wallace all of those things? His contract is bad, so what! Marbury's contract is bad, Francis' contract was bad, Jerome James, Jeffries and so on and so forth. Chicago is in a different situation then us. They had high hopes and now everything is falling apart and for some reason Wallace is taking the blame for it. Wallace wasn't a scoring center in Detroit but he was an important piece and is an important piece to Chicago. The Bulls just overpaid for Ben and can't really see past that. A Wallace/Randolph line up can be serious. Wallace/Oneal, even more serious. That would be straight lock down defense. No one should be able to get inside in NY. Oakley and Mason use to throw guys into the stands. No one is afraid to go inside on Randolph/Curry. That's not the case with big Ben. Players think twice.

Side note: Larry Bird is full of shit! He resigned as coach during one of Indy's best seasons because 'He couldn't get it done.' In his own words, 'If a coach can't get it done in three seasons he needs to move on', so he moved up stairs and still didn't get it done. Why not resign as GM? Oneal wants out, if they get Randolph at least they can still attempt to make a run.

What I don't get is when most of us can agree that NY needs a shot blocking defense, rebounding center and have a problem with us getting Wallace. Isn't Wallace all of those things?

Not anymore he isn't. Wallace is a shadow of his former self, add to that how it's playing 4 on 5 on the offensive end, his questionable locker room attitude and his terrible contract and there is no way I want Ben Wallace on this team unless Chicago takes back all of our bad contracts.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
First, we need to realize that big guys never thrive in Chi. Never, both Tyson and Eddy (somewhat lol) have gotten better. Especially Tyson.

Ben doesn't seem too motivated anymore either. I don't think him coming to NY is going to make him more motivated. Nevertheless I wouldn't hate for Big Ben to join the knicks. He has great work ethic...something that this roster lacks. Maybe he can get curry in the weight room lol. I could careless...people cry too much about contracts. I don't care about the contracts...I want W's...with or without contracts. We have a solid core of youth that needs to be surrounded by experienced vets. We are still missing those experienced. Big Ben joining the knicks is a good move...not a bad one...that's if unless you are a contractsexual LOL