Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Stephon Marbury

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Toons

is the Bo$$
hahahaha, please tell me u didnt do that just now.....u made a separate account just to agree with urself? come on now...the first post on KO.com is to say that u agree hahahaha....either metrocard has too much time on his hands,or this new guy is a complete HOMO!!!!

metrocard

Legend
Toons, you've been on this site for 3 years and haven't said anything brilliant.

soley is word? Not only you're a fatass, you're an illiterate fatass.

hahahaha, please tell me u didnt do that just now.....u made a separate account just to agree with urself? come on now...the first post on KO.com is to say that u agree hahahaha....either metrocard has too much time on his hands,or this new guy is a complete HOMO!!!!

You get mad when someone co-signs with me? I guess you go to bed crying knowing no one will agree with your ignorant ass.

Tell the mods to check the IP address, why would I need to make another account? I'm already embarrassing you.

You act like a total herb, erase yourself.

Toons

is the Bo$$
solely is a word ass....means exclusive check ur dictionary......n dont com ewith ur spelling shit again....this is a fan site, not a spelling bee contest

Toons

is the Bo$$
n metrocard, y u watchin my shpe u sissy? say fatass lmao....stalker....stop lookin at me n jusdgin my shape u homo....i love this man, what r u gonna say next??? stupid fuck

Toons

is the Bo$$
i dont think that u realize that ur wasting ur time on this post, cuz u can say whatever u want, thats great, just dont miss n think that im not gonna get my piece in lol....losers

metrocard

Legend
solely is a word ass....means exclusive check ur dictionary......n dont com ewith ur spelling shit again....this is a fan site, not a spelling bee contest

You said soley. Why are you trying so hard to misspell everything? You don't look cool. Me and MSG and many others here smoke mad bud and hit mad skins, but still are able to present a decent vocabulary. Have some self esteem; don't be so low on yourself.

This is fan site, not a site for profoundly retarded ignorant fat people.

yeah msg, gimme my trophy...worst poste rof the year....

You're not worthy to accept a pile of shit from MSG, stop begging.

n metrocard, y u watchin my shpe u sissy? say fatass lmao....stalker....stop lookin at me n jusdgin my shape u homo....i love this man, what r u gonna say next??? stupid fuck

"I love this man"

You came out the closet to quick.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn!!!!!!!! Toons got exposed!!!!!!! At this point I would just leave and find another forum to join. Toons finally came out of the closet, he was in there forever like an old pair of sneakers. Its time for Bugs Bunny to disapear.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Pricey is right, Toons started it. What the Fucc do you expect with posts like this?

Jimmy stop actil like you a grown man we all know your not even a teen yet kid. Stop being emotional, if you dont like what I say ignore me. Same goes to all other MSG33 haters. Crawford is the worst starting shooting guard in the NBA. The Anticipated Celtic Game Thread comin tomorrow. Check that the fuck out, its gonna be a classic thread.

That's the point MSG your message gets lost in the delivery half the time I always enjoy your game threads so I won't miss that.

Toons

is the Bo$$
You said soley. Why are you trying so hard to misspell everything? You don't look cool. Me and MSG and many others here smoke mad bud and hit mad skins, but still are able to present a decent vocabulary. Have some self esteem; don't be so low on yourself.

yall niggas dont kno a shit about weed, lol....u dont kno where im from....we grow weed n smoke weed here all day....hop on a jet ski to another island n smoke n fuck bitches....sorry ass concrete jungle ass niggas......i chose not to use the spell check bcuz i dont care enough, bcuz i figured u were smart enough tto get a point.....

This is fan site, not a site for profoundly retarded ignorant fat people.
so y are u on it???

You're not worthy to accept a pile of shit from MSG, stop begging.

he offered the award, i accepted, jerkoff!

"I love this man"
only cud be u to turn sumthin into a queer comment.....i love the arguement u jackass...i love the attention u keep giving me, its overwhelming guy....hahaha....come out of msg's ass tho....i dont deserve nutin from him....he is god to u ay?? hahaha.....

You came out the closet to quick.
so the both of u go and fuck urselves.....or do sumthin constructive with ur time....like a new thread dedicated to me :) plz make my day!

Toons

is the Bo$$
Cuz Imma Gangster 4 Life!!!
Beanie Man, Real Original Bad Man
Top Shotta!!!!
Kill Up Dem Raaasclat Bombaclat Pussyhole Bwoy!!!!

Toons

is the Bo$$
making a quote from a song u idiot lol, say keyboard gangster....lol....beanie is da truth....unlike rappers who say things that they dont do....

Pricey

Rotation player
yeah, n fuck u too, stop eating metro'sass
i made that comment cause u come on here and abuse people and cant speak english. Got nothing to do with MSG and Metro.
If you are going to post i recommend posting in a language that is understandable.