• Stephon Marbury

6 33.33%
  • Quentin Richardson

3 16.67%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS @ Milwaukee Bucks Game Thread 2/9/08

Knicks win knicks win

KnicksonLIN.com

WOW! This is how much the Knicks have buried themselves in the dirt. Isiah Thomas was laughing, as if the Knicks won the first round of the playoffs after that 1 point win over the Bucks. I give credit to Malik Rose and Jamal Crawford for that win. Rose had an offensive rebound and a putback, and then he hit a jumper to win the game. Crawford was chucking up terrible shots, but one fifth Crawford pulled out one of his rare efficient games and finished 10 of 18.

11/23....charlie bell made a good steal....how u gonna hate on crawford after this game? him n lee is the reason we won.....30 points...6/7 ft.....them n freddy jones brought us back from the 18 point defict at halftime....all u haters go suck on marburrys balls n shut up

Originally Posted by Toons
    11/23....charlie bell made a good steal....how u gonna hate on crawford after this game? him n lee is the reason we won.....30 points...6/7 ft.....them n freddy jones brought us back from the 18 point defict at halftime....all u haters go suck on marburrys balls n shut up
    ur a angry man toons

I dunno what's more pathetic that the Knicks celebrate beating a crappy Bucks team like they won a title or that they snap an 8 game losing streak with the play of Malik Rose being the key to victory.

Anyone catch Crawford's quote after the game? "It almost felt like we won the championship. We needed this win to break the cycle." What a joke this team is.

the crappy bucks that had michael redd back...and yes i am angry, i hate what KO.com has turned in2.....a bunch a haters tryna justify their hate....a bunch a hypocrites who loathe one plaeyer, an hates every1 else who like other players, and get mad because every1 else dosent think like they do.....such girls....and crawford said basically the same thing wade said when miami broke their losing streak.....if thats how he felt, then thats how he felt....who cares....

Veteran

The Knicks Finally Won a 4th Quarter game by only using 5-Players throughout the entire 4th Quarter (this idea had to come from Herb Williams & Malik Rose).
    The Knicks 8 game losing streak has alot to do with SG-Jamal Crawford 41 mpg of playingtime throughout those 8 games. This losing streak would have never happen to this Knick Team this season if SG-Demetris Nichols was on the roster averaging 12 to 18 mpg of playingtime alongside of Nate, Balkman, and Lee, in the second half of Knick Games.
    For those who dont have any confidence in Rookies need to understand the average Rookie will put 100% of improving his efforts each practice and Game by getting familar to playing alongside of 3 to 6 of his teammates talents.
    And Demitris Nichols court awareness, peremeter offense/defense at 6.8 was and is a much better fit for this Knick roster than 6.2 Fred Jones.
    The Cavs & Bulls signing Demetris Nichols a couple of days after being Cut knows this player is a future compliment NBA player that will fit well into a rotation once he's familiar with his teammates talents and the team style of play.

The Knicks been needing a Starting SG since Allan Houston went down. And only having one SG on the roster in defenseless Crawford for the last three seasons speaks more about the Knicks three season record than people are mentioning.

I Picked Q.Richardson to be the first traded because he has been useless for three straight seasons at both positions (SF & SG) with his Knick teammates. Plus its time to give the SF position playingtime to two young healthy athletes in Balkman & Chandler.
    Q.Richardson should be traded for a decent healthy 6.6 SG.

The Knicks Bigmen Curry & Randolph need to be sperated and paired with 6.11 C/PF Rookie Randolph Morris and SF-David Lee to have some type of success out of the two Bigmen as Team Players. Why?
    So Curry & Zach could see Morris Rookie mistakes alongside of them on the court inwhich they both been doing all season long in 51 games.

The Knicks out scored their oponents in the 4th quarter without Curry or Zach in the lineup throughout the entire 4th quarter. Only allowing their oponents 17 points in the 4th Quarter with the Defensive Effort of Malik Rose, Lee, Balkman, and Jones (D.Nichols defense is better at 6.8 than Jones.).
    This is the Knick Team Defensive Effort that is remembered from Coach Holzman, Pat Riley, and JVG, that WON many games in the 4th Quarter inwhich Old Knick Fans like I remember so well.

How you still gonna be suckin on Crawfords balls? thats homo. I recommend reading the entire Official Crawford sucks thread, its one of the top 5 threads on here. Crawford=jacks shots, no defense, poor shooting percentages, turnover prone, bum. Crawford almost lost this game with that turnover. What you got against Marbury, the same unproven bullsh*t everyone else on here says? He didnt leave this team in November, theres no team to leave.

the crappy bucks that had michael redd back...and yes i am angry, i hate what KO.com has turned in2.....a bunch a haters tryna justify their hate....a bunch a hypocrites who loathe one plaeyer, an hates every1 else who like other players, and get mad because every1 else dosent think like they do.....such girls....and crawford said basically the same thing wade said when miami broke their losing streak.....if thats how he felt, then thats how he felt....who cares....
    We didnt win no championship. Its one game, no need to put energy into celebrating like that and F*ck Wade. I dont care what he says, Knicks need to put that energy into 4thquarters+practice+conditioning.

Good win for the Knicks I guess, we ****in suck.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

See for some reason my game threads aint popular and dont really get 100s of posts lol!

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    See for some reason my game threads aint popular and dont really get 100s of posts lol!
    I think its about timing more then anything else and how the knicks are playin/have been playin so dont feel bad. I had one recently that got around 30 responses. You did a good job of fillin in, any non-supporters.....I gotcha back.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Thanks a lot man I appreciate it. Anyone watching any afternoon games on ABC?

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I think its about timing more then anything else and how the knicks are playin/have been playin so dont feel bad. I had one recently that got around 30 responses. You did a good job of fillin in, any non-supporters.....I gotcha back.

One of my fav Wu tracks ever. They don't make videos like that anymore.

I'm with you on your rant against ko.com , but if the Knicks seem to hate eachother, then of course the fans are gona hate on eachother to i guess.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Thanks a lot man I appreciate it. Anyone watching any afternoon games on ABC?
    I saw the Lakers and Heat. It was a good game. I skipped the one with the Spurs and Celtics, though. Those two teams can go f*ck themselves, and I will be missing the NBA Finals if those two boring teams play eachother.The last thing I wanna see is a 15x champion Celtics take on the 4x champion in 9 years Spurs.

i heard the Heat looked ok with Marion and could have won that game with a bit of luck.
    Yeah Pierce killed the Spurs, how can u play sh1t against the T-Wolves and then rock up and do that to the champs.