View Poll Results: Which Knick SHOULD Be Traded First

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamal Crawford

    5 27.78%
  • Zach Randolph

    0 0%
  • Eddy Curry

    4 22.22%
  • Stephon Marbury

    6 33.33%
  • Quentin Richardson

    3 16.67%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 82

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS @ Milwaukee Bucks Game Thread 2/9/08

  1. #31
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Hopefully Marion plays well for the Heat, and they win more some games and have a better record then the Knicks.

  2. #32
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Hopefully Marion plays well for the Heat, and they win more some games and have a better record then the Knicks.
    Spot on, wins against the Bucks do not help our cause

  3. #33
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Hey but dont worry we will be playing the Boston Celtics on Wednesday, which is a definate L. So dont worry, we are still in there for the 1st pick for the lottery.

  4. #34
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    hey MSG, u back doing the game thread for the Boston game?
    If so im expecting the ultimate thread due to ur hatred for the celtics.
    let the anger flow onto the thread

  5. #35
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    [QUOTE=MSGKnickz33;48141]How you still gonna be suckin on Crawfords balls? thats homo. I recommend reading the entire Official Crawford sucks thread, its one of the top 5 threads on here. Crawford=jacks shots, no defense, poor shooting percentages, turnover prone, bum. Crawford almost lost this game with that turnover. What you got against Marbury, the same unproven bullsh*t everyone else on here says? He didnt leave this team in November, theres no team to leave.


    Who gives a father **** about ur crawford sucks thread, **** u need recognition to feel good ay? u make good game threads, way to go, u want a damn cookie *****? i support good players on my team, an talk about reading threads, i recently posted that we NEED steph back, thats the ONLY reason jamaal plays so many minutes...nate is down witht he respiratory infection so dont expect jamaal to play any less minutes....Jamaal brought us back in that game in the 3rd quarter, we were down by 18, his back to back 3's, jumpers and layups made every1 believe the game was winnabe....nothing against mrbury.....so for u...an official **** off....i ain jumpin on ya lil bandwagon of fans.....i never seen this much hate on this site from 2005....lil girl dred....

  6. #36
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Toons
    Who gives a father **** about ur crawford sucks thread, **** u need recognition to feel good ay? u make good game threads, way to go, u want a damn cookie *****? i support good players on my team, an talk about reading threads, i recently posted that we NEED steph back, thats the ONLY reason jamaal plays so many minutes...nate is down witht he respiratory infection so dont expect jamaal to play any less minutes....Jamaal brought us back in that game in the 3rd quarter, we were down by 18, his back to back 3's, jumpers and layups made every1 believe the game was winnabe....nothing against mrbury.....so for u...an official **** off....i ain jumpin on ya lil bandwagon of fans.....i never seen this much hate on this site from 2005....lil girl dred....
    Toons you gotta be one of the worst posters on here to be stickin up for Crawford, you should do time for defendin him. Look at his shooting percentages, hes a terrible shooter. I dont need no recognition, im tryin to help dumbasses like you. Theres alot of knowledge in that thread and im tryin to help you get smarter.

    It aint no f*ckin bandwagon its all facts kidd. You been on this site for 2005 and you still dont know how to quote right. No one gives a f*ck about what you say, you come on once or twice a week and 80% of what you say is garbage. You think Crawfords a good player then prove it to me, get some stats instead of swearin and offerin me a cookie f*ckin dickhead. **** outta here kid.

  7. #37
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Pricey
    hey MSG, u back doing the game thread for the Boston game?
    If so im expecting the ultimate thread due to ur hatred for the celtics.
    let the anger flow onto the thread
    Its comin either today or sometime tomorrow before 5:00. I got some things i gotta do but that game thread is comin.

  8. #38
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Toons you gotta be one of the worst posters on here to be stickin up for Crawford, you should do time for defendin him. Look at his shooting percentages, hes a terrible shooter. I dont need no recognition, im tryin to help dumbasses like you. Theres alot of knowledge in that thread and im tryin to help you get smarter.

    It aint no f*ckin bandwagon its all facts kidd. You been on this site for 2005 and you still dont know how to quote right. No one gives a f*ck about what you say, you come on once or twice a week and 80% of what you say is garbage. You think Crawfords a good player then prove it to me, get some stats instead of swearin and offerin me a cookie f*ckin dickhead. **** outta here kid.
    Who care s about the stats n **** homey...basketball is not all about stats....i have a different perspective than u....so post all the numbers u like, i still dont care, just like u, no matter how ****ty marbuy is, u still defend him, no matter how ****ty channing frye is, kyiaman defends him...i support my team, point blank...u think u know more because u know stats, then fine, u know more...wanna cookie for that too? ther is no trophy for, the =most knowledgeable knick fan, and for ur info, this is my homepage, imon here every day....y do i have to prove to u that i think crawford is a good player??? i post MY THOUGHT ON HERE, **** WHAT U THINK, i dont post forr u, i post for me

  9. #39
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    a few years ago we engouraged ppl to join the sidte and we respeced everyones thoguths and comments...we were mature men....supportin a sorry team...now u come n hate on every1's opinions if it dosent make sense to u...im sure u discourage a lot a ppl from posting their ideas n thought cuz u n ur lil bandwagon juss jump on anyone who has anything negative to say about marbury, and anything positive to say about crawford....once again...**** you

  10. #40
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Toons
    Who care s about the stats n **** homey...basketball is not all about stats....i have a different perspective than u....so post all the numbers u like, i still dont care, just like u, no matter how ****ty marbuy is, u still defend him, no matter how ****ty channing frye is, kyiaman defends him...i support my team, point blank...u think u know more because u know stats, then fine, u know more...wanna cookie for that too? ther is no trophy for, the =most knowledgeable knick fan, and for ur info, this is my homepage, imon here every day....y do i have to prove to u that i think crawford is a good player??? i post MY THOUGHT ON HERE, **** WHAT U THINK, i dont post forr u, i post for me
    The best opinions are formed from a combination of watching games and studying statistics.....some of these opinions can even be called facts. When someone comes with enough stats it can be called conclusive evidence for the point their trying to make.
    An example would be how team-Starbury came with more stats then the haters, and more analysis from watching games proving that:

    Marbury>>>Baron Davis
    Marbury last year=Starbury(offense+defense+passing)
    Marbury>>>any other current Knick
    The Knicks w/ Marbury>>>Knicks w/o Marbury

    It works the same way with Crawford, an overwhelming amount of stats and analysis has proven that Crawford sucks. The official crawford sucks thread has far more analysis/stats in favor of Crawford sucking then Crawford being a good player. This is why it means nothing to me when someone sticks up for Crawford.

    When someone defends a player who should never be defended without much of a defense, they have that players D*ck in there mouth. Do yo follow what im sayin? Because I came with nothin but true facts about Marbury and proved my points its unfair for you to say I have his dick in my mouth because thats not the case. Its all bout givin the right amount of credit, I never gave Marbury too much credit because I backed everything up. You give Crawford too much credit.


    If you want to continue to support Crawford, I cant stop you. All Im tryin to do is help and educate.

    What kind of cookies do you have anyways?

  11. #41
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Toons
    a few years ago we engouraged ppl to join the sidte and we respeced everyones thoguths and comments...we were mature men....supportin a sorry team...now u come n hate on every1's opinions if it dosent make sense to u...im sure u discourage a lot a ppl from posting their ideas n thought cuz u n ur lil bandwagon juss jump on anyone who has anything negative to say about marbury, and anything positive to say about crawford....once again...**** you
    Thanks I appreciate that. Who else besides me has jumped on you no homo? Im the only one jumpin on you (no homo) for havin crawfords d*ck in your mouth. Forums are for fans to give their insight and ARGUE their opinions. Thats all im doin.

  12. #42
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    if it means nothing to u, y u do care enough to make a whole post about it? obviously u do care, and u want every1 to think like u....but ya kno what...i already said what i had to say...jamaal has heart, and several professional anylist and commentators say that crawford, le and balkman are the only ppl who are not giving up on the knicks by their body language and their play.....i respect that...its not crawfords choice that he sucks on defense, and i actually see some improvemnt, not much, but he rotates well....he has heart and when every1 else is sulking around, he is there trying....succeed or fail, i respect trying...he is staying positive on a sinking ship....find a stat for that!!

  13. #43
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    crawford did waight training n **** to not be pushed around so easily, did it work? who cares....the point is, he tried....unlike qrich, zach n curry who are not in top condition

  14. #44
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Toons
    crawford did waight training n **** to not be pushed around so easily, did it work? who cares....the point is, he tried....unlike qrich, zach n curry who are not in top condition
    You know what Toons, if u want to like Crawford or any Knick player then thats fine but after he plays 1 good game in the last 6 games you cant unleash on all the posters on here that dont rate Crawford highly as a player.
    All you need to do is state that he has these abilities but then again we would come back and state that why is it that he only produces these games every now and then and not on a consistent basis.
    Im sure if you said to MSG do you think he had a good game then he would have said he did, no one is going to knock that game he played.
    The only thing people on the forums have against him is his lack of effort on defence and his turnovers and chucks. No one has ever said he doesnt give a fk about the Knicks, thats not the issue.
    I agree stats arent alwats everything but they can be very damning and in Crawfords case they do say a lot.

  15. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    13

    Unhappy

    I am with Toons on this one on more than one count. I give credit to Jamal for still trying instead of being the first rat to jump from the sinking ship. I also agree that this is a message board and we are all Knicks and have our own favorite players. That's what being a fan is all about. That doesn't mean that if you like a certain player you are hanging from his whatevers no matter what that guys stats are. Stats again don't tell the whole story. When I joined this board I was impressed by not only the level of intelligence of the basketball banter but on other topics as well. But in the last year things around here have gone downhill to where if your opinion differs from the popular opinion or loudest poster, you get called every name in the book and you get a "Kembo Slice" or whatever that is. That is not why myself or I'm sure most posters joined this site. I don't know why it is allowed to go on here but to be sure it discourages the average poster including myself from engaging in the discussions because I'm grown and don't need to be called a bunch of names by people I don't know for merely having an opinion. I'm a Knicks fan living in Chicago so I rely on sites like this for current Knicks info, but the bullcrap I don't need.

Similar Threads

  1. Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/5
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2008, 17:27
  2. Utah Jazz vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/30
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2008, 19:05
  3. Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2008, 15:00
  4. Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 18:16
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: Apr 08, 2007, 06:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •