• Eddy Curry

4 22.22%
  • Stephon Marbury

6 33.33%
  • Quentin Richardson

3 16.67%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS @ Milwaukee Bucks Game Thread 2/9/08

Pricey is right, Toons started it. What the Fucc do you expect with posts like this?

Originally Posted by Toons
    11/23....charlie bell made a good steal....how u gonna hate on crawford after this game? him n lee is the reason we won.....30 points...6/7 ft.....them n freddy jones brought us back from the 18 point defict at halftime....all u haters go suck on marburrys balls n shut up
    the crappy bucks that had michael redd back...and yes i am angry, i hate what KO.com has turned in2.....a bunch a haters tryna justify their hate....a bunch a hypocrites who loathe one plaeyer, an hates every1 else who like other players, and get mad because every1 else dosent think like they do.....such girls....and crawford said basically the same thing wade said when miami broke their losing streak.....if thats how he felt, then thats how he felt....who cares....
    Jimmy stop actil like you a grown man we all know your not even a teen yet kid. Stop being emotional, if you dont like what I say ignore me. Same goes to all other MSG33 haters. Crawford is the worst starting shooting guard in the NBA. The Anticipated Celtic Game Thread comin tomorrow. Check that the **** out, its gonna be a classic thread.

u are such a kid!!! "he started it" lmao hahahaha.....and the guy b4 u, i never rated crawfords season on one game, i said how u gonna hate on him after that game, meaning, dude had a 30 point game, shot clost to 50% made his free throws and we won. i know crawford is a streak shooter....see, u have ur opinion, u say he's the worst....i disagree....now watch u go an waste precious minutes of ur life researching old ass stats to prove ur point....so u can get approval from ur followers....get a life man

on ttop a that, i wasnt even talkin to you, nyk126 said if we saw how crawford got the ball stolen....i said bell made a good steeal....u juss like a ghetto girl with somehting to say to everyone....go make ur game thread ....do sumthin ur good at cuz i have my opinion, an imma voice it weather u like it or not...weather its statistically right or not....n u ask y i pick for the "worst shooting guard in the nba" well i want u to answer me this one question....WHY THE **** ARE U A KNICK FAN??? GO PULL FOR THE LAKERS OR CHARLOTTE OR THE SPURS OR BOSTON....PULL FOR A GOOD TEAM...WHEN U STOP ROOTING FOR A ****TY TEAM, WITH A ****TY COACH, ILL STOP ROOTING FOR A ****TY PLAYER.....**** OFF

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Toons lost.

and another jackass...y u gatta b gettin in ppls business? sissy ass

he really didnt need his cheering sqaud, we were clearing things up...so take ur pom poms elsewhere....

lol crawford gets a lot of unfair criticism but its what ever, im passed arguing about it cuz the critics are just as hard headed as their lord(marbury)

u are such a kid!!! "he started it" lmao hahahaha.....and the guy b4 u, i never rated crawfords season on one game, i said how u gonna hate on him after that game, meaning, dude had a 30 point game, shot clost to 50% made his free throws and we won. i know crawford is a streak shooter....see, u have ur opinion, u say he's the worst....i disagree....now watch u go an waste precious minutes of ur life researching old ass stats to prove ur point....so u can get approval from ur followers....get a life man
    Crawford is a streak shooter and he is occasionally efficient ON OFFENSE. when he put together a nice string of offensively efficient game in January, i gave him his credit. I made sure everyone knew by updating his stats on my game thread (notice defense is not mentioned anywhere). I aint got no followers and im not goin to post up any stats, its not worth it. If i was arguin with someone whos smarter i would post stats. Truth is when arguin about crawford any knick fan should know the deal from watching or for those who dont get MSG from following the stats. Worst comes to worst they can always check out The official Crawford sucks thread.

on ttop a that, i wasnt even talkin to you, nyk126 said if we saw how crawford got the ball stolen....i said bell made a good steeal....u juss like a ghetto girl with somehting to say to everyone....go make ur game thread ....do sumthin ur good at cuz i have my opinion, an imma voice it weather u like it or not...weather its statistically right or not....n u ask y i pick for the "worst shooting guard in the nba" well i want u to answer me this one question....WHY THE **** ARE U A KNICK FAN??? GO PULL FOR THE LAKERS OR CHARLOTTE OR THE SPURS OR BOSTON....PULL FOR A GOOD TEAM...WHEN U STOP ROOTING FOR A ****TY TEAM, WITH A ****TY COACH, ILL STOP ROOTING FOR A ****TY PLAYER.....**** OFF
    Im not sure why you continue to bring the weather up, I dont know if your looking for the weather forecast or what. I think its gonna snow soon.

Anyways, back to basketball, im not sure why you would tell me to go pull for Boston when everyone knows how much I hate them. I am a frustrated Knicks fan who wants to see Isiah fired/murked.

WHEN U STOP ROOTING FOR A ****TY TEAM, WITH A ****TY COACH, ILL STOP ROOTING FOR A ****TY PLAYER.....**** OFF
    Im not sure what your tryin to say.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Toons lost.
    c/s

you lost.

he really didnt need his cheering sqaud, we were clearing things up...so take ur pom poms elsewhere....
    Metro was stating facts, somethin the majority of this forum has problems with.

Originally Posted by datruth
    lol crawford gets a lot of unfair criticism but its what ever, im passed arguing about it cuz the critics are just as hard headed as their lord(marbury)
    I have a couple of friends who think Crawford is the best player on the Knicks and that hes close to being an all-star. He gets too much praise. Someone has to drop knowledge.

Knicks-celtics pregame gonna be comin soon, stick around and check that the F*ck out, its gonna be off the hook. Haters....suck a dick no homo. Prodigy album comin soon, AZ album comin soon cop both them. If you aint got that new ghostface what yall waitin for? Yea thats rite i drop knowledge and I promote. **** the Celtics, F*ck msg33 haters and Metro haters. We keep it real unlike Isiah and the Knicks. Yall should listen up because me and metro speak the truth and nothin but the truth. People get madd when they hear the truth, time to grow up kids. Accept the facts.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Hey MSG, when are you makin the GAME THREAD For the Celtics. I want to see that one lol. The game's tomorrow.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Hey MSG, when are you makin the GAME THREAD For the Celtics. I want to see that one lol. The game's tomorrow.
    Just started workin on it.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Crawford is a streak shooter and he is occasionally efficient ON OFFENSE. when he put together a nice string of offensively efficient game in January, i gave him his credit. I made sure everyone knew by updating his stats on my game thread (notice defense is not mentioned anywhere). I aint got no followers and im not goin to post up any stats, its not worth it. If i was arguin with someone whos smarter i would post stats. Truth is when arguin about crawford any knick fan should know the deal from watching or for those who dont get MSG from following the stats. Worst comes to worst they can always check out The official Crawford sucks thread.

u gave him credid for his string of games, i gave hiom credit for his one game....so **** off

Im not sure why you continue to bring the weather up, I dont know if your looking for the weather forecast or what. I think its gonna snow soon.

oh ok, ur gonna get off on spelling, **** off....kiddo

Anyways, back to basketball, im not sure why you would tell me to go pull for Boston when everyone knows how much I hate them. I am a frustrated Knicks fan who wants to see Isiah fired/murked.

who cares if u hate boston, my point is that they are a good team. the knicks are a sorry team....u wanna go on stats, pull for a statistically good team....i gan give u a million reasons not to b a knck fan, and u still are, just how u can give me a million reasons not to b a crawford fan....once again, **** off

Im not sure what your tryin to say.

if u cant follow, ur stupid

c/s

you lost.

Metro was stating facts, somethin the majority of this forum has problems with.

u n metro go **** each other

I have a couple of friends who think Crawford is the best player on the Knicks and that hes close to being an all-star. He gets too much praise. Someone has to drop knowledge.

ur not saying anything i dont kno....im a fan of him reguardless, nothing u can say r do to change that....so **** ur stats

Knicks-celtics pregame gonna be comin soon, stick around and check that the F*ck out, its gonna be off the hook. Haters....suck a dick no homo. Prodigy album comin soon, AZ album comin soon cop both them. If you aint got that new ghostface what yall waitin for? Yea thats rite i drop knowledge and I promote. **** the Celtics, F*ck msg33 haters and Metro haters. We keep it real unlike Isiah and the Knicks. Yall should listen up because me and metro speak the truth and nothin but the truth. People get madd when they hear the truth, time to grow up kids. Accept the facts.
    u like stats, i like the game, when everyone was downin steph, u brought up his cheap ass sneakers n his charity work...well crawford juss got the highest award in NEW york for his charity work...so hate on him all u want, he is a good person n a good player who has the task of leading this heap of losers

u like stats, i like the game, when everyone was downin steph, u brought up his cheap ass sneakers n his charity work...well crawford juss got the highest award in NEW york for his charity work...so hate on him all u want, he is a good person n a good player who has the task of leading this heap of losers
    I always mention my stats, facts, and analysis. When I say analysis im talkin about my analysis of games and my stats so I factor everything in which makes my opinions very valid.

Starbury did alot of great things off the court and so has Crawford, Ive given him credit for this. I think as a player hes terrible but off the court he says the right things in interviews and does alot for the community which is a great thing. My stats and game-analysis lead me to the conclusion that hes a bad player. What I see backs this up and his stats back this up. Im only goin where the evidence leads me. At this point as they say we gotta agree to disagree.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

You're mad soft and have the masculinity of Micheal Jackson. This is where things aren't cleared up, MSG33 is giving you a lesson and you're the student. Keep your ignorant fat ass in your seat and pay close attention or you'll fail for the year. You're too irrelevant to have any business.

I'm the substitute now, pay attention.

Marbury has done more charity for NYC and the United States more than Crawford has ever done.
    Marbury is a better PG than Crawford
    Marbury s a better player than Crawford.
    Marbury has lead our team to the playoffs, Crawford hasn't and also never made the playoffs in his career.

No one honestly gives a crap what your opinion is, especially with how stupid you sound. When you call other Knick fans out and tell them to root for ****ty teams because they're not agreeing with your ignorance just shows complete 5 star ignore. If there was a magazine for jackasses you would get 5 donkeys and be crown jackass of 08.
    How you gonna call grown ass men "kids" when your typing level to very elementary compared to a 1st grader?
    Last edited by metrocard; Feb 12, 2008 at 16:47.

You're mad soft and have the masculinity of Micheal Jackson. This is where things aren't cleared up, MSG33 is giving you a lesson and you're the student. Keep your ignorant fat ass in your seat and pay close attention or you'll fail for the year. You're too irrelevant to have any business.

Marbury has done more charity for NYC and the United States more than Crawford has ever done.
    Marbury has lead our team to the playoffs, Crawford hasn't and also never made the playoffs in his career.

Firstly, i never compared the charity work of marbury and crawford....i soley stated that crawford does charity work and was recognized for it....marbury is a better pg than crawford, lmao, speak about irrelevant, never once have i ever discreddited steph, and if u read posts, i said that we need steph...u stupid ****, jamaal is not a pg, so dont compare a pg to a sg....who cares who led who to the playoffs, i quite franky dont give two ****s...and y are u watching my physiqe? homo ass....

No one honestly gives a crap what your opinion is, especially with how stupid you sound. When you call other Knick fans out and tell them to root for ****ty teams because they're not agreeing with your ignorance just shows complete 5 star ignore.

Everything i said was in defense to my comments....i said commented a player, sum1 disagreed, i lashed out...problem? get off msg's nuts...we both agreed to disagree....

If there was a magazine for jackasses you would get 5 donkeys and be crown jackass of 08.
    How you gonna call grown ass men "kids" when your typing level to very elementary compared to a 1st grader?

souljah, im not typin an essay, so **** correctin my spelling for a jackass who dosent use context clues to understand a point....and u really gatta b on msg's nuts, cuz i was mocking him n his infamous "**** outta here kid" closing comments
    so...fire bun btty man n sissy fassy hole punks like u...be urself KID

Firstly, i never compared the charity work of marbury and crawford....i soley stated that crawford does charity work and was recognized for it....marbury is a better pg than crawford, lmao, speak about irrelevant, never once have i ever discreddited steph, and if u read posts, i said that we need steph...u stupid ****, jamaal is not a pg, so dont compare a pg to a sg....who cares who led who to the playoffs, i quite franky dont give two ****s...and y are u watching my physiqe? homo ass....

No one honestly gives a crap what your opinion is, especially with how stupid you sound. When you call other Knick fans out and tell them to root for ****ty teams because they're not agreeing with your ignorance just shows complete 5 star ignore.

Everything i said was in defense to my comments....i said commented a player, sum1 disagreed, i lashed out...problem? get off msg's nuts...we both agreed to disagree....

If there was a magazine for jackasses you would get 5 donkeys and be crown jackass of 08.

souljah, im not typin an essay, so **** correctin my spelling for a jackass who dosent use context clues to understand a point....and u really gatta b on msg's nuts, cuz i was mocking him n his infamous "**** outta here kid" closing comments
    so...fire bun batty man n sissy fassy hole punks like u...be urself KID