Another reason we lose all the time

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Isiah simply has no respect. The organization, players, supporters all think he is a joke and a fuck up. He know the only way to keep his jobs is to make the playoffs. This is why Crawford, and Zach get so many minutes, they are his leading scorers.

The players sit on the bench and listen to 'Fire Isiah' chants, they must feel sorry for him, and feel as if he is not in charge. For example it is laughable to think that someone may disrespect George Karl or Popovich, they command respect. Hell, even Larry Brown had more respect from his players. No Knick player has improved that much in the Isiah terrain. Marbury being the main one whose productivity has decreased.

Knicks won't ever become good under Isiah because he is a joke, and is hated. Knicks need a hard coach who will make our fat asses do suicides.

ZBO, Curry, Richardson, James, Rose are all overweight.

KNICKS need discipline. And an on court leader whose career fg is above 40%.

This organisation will continue to scrape the bottom of the barrel until a change is made. WHO will save the KNICKS? its not dolan, not it, not marbury, not curry, not zbo, not crawford, not a rookie. Its ......

Kiyaman

Legend
Isiah could save the Knicks by FIRING himself and making Mark Aquire & Herb Williams the Head Coach.
They wont make the Playoffs, but by the end of the season Herb Williams & Mark Aquire will know what players are Keepers for next season and what players have to get out of New York.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Isiah simply has no respect. The organization, players, supporters all think he is a joke and a fuck up. He know the only way to keep his jobs is to make the playoffs. This is why Crawford, and Zach get so many minutes, they are his leading scorers.

This organisation will continue to scrape the bottom of the barrel until a change is made. WHO will save the KNICKS? its not dolan, not it, not marbury, not curry, not zbo, not crawford, not a rookie. Its ......
The only person benefiting from this is his son, Jamal Crawford. He has become our 20 ppg "star" that has helped lead us to a 15-36 record.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i didnt read the whole thing cuz i disagree wit what u say first, i think everybody in dat organization respect isiah, if not he would be fired, every former player of isiah loves isiah and i dont think this team is any different, well except for stephon

and i dont think Q RICH and ZBO are out of shape, Zbo has had the frame since college, he just one of those dudes who dont get ripped and its not like he's playing wack, as for Qrich, maybe Q can lose some weight but his strength has always gave em the ability to post up on small guards, i just wish he'll do it more

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
I know after 51 games with a record of 15-36 the first thing comes to mind is Trade-Trade-Trade. But we can not forget the total benching of some decent 24 mpg Role-Players for 31 games this season in Nate, Balkman, and Collins.

Understanding the Knicks losing Factor is so easy to do, that when you only pay attention to Isiah Thomas repeated losing lineup it makes Knick Fans confuse and clueless of the Basic talents on this Roster.

You and I will not learn anything about this Knick Teams true talents when Isiah is only giving playingtime to high contract players while trying to Save-Face for the Curry & Zach Tandem, the MLE signing of Jefferies, and the cutting of Demetris Nichols for Fred Jones.

Crawford is a 30 mpg SG that offers 30 mpg of weakness on defense. He needs two to four teammates covering for his defenseless effort. Do he need to touch the ball on every offensive play should be questioned.

Q.Richardson is the Knicks 15 player on the bench, even Marbury and James comes before him. Q.Richardson should be the first player traded on this Knick roster for a decent 6.6 SG to compete with Crawford for playingtime. The SF position is covered well with Balkman & Chandler getting all the playingtime at that position.

The Curry & Zach defensive factor leaves the Knick oposition with a 80% chance of Winning. The Two should be seperated from playing together for the rest of the midseason. To upgrade the two Bigmen performance Defensive C/PF-Rookie Randolph Morris must play alongside of a Zach & Lee, or Zach & Balkman Tandem, and the Same with a Curry & Lee or a Curry & Balkman Tandem. Than the First or second option on offense can be Curry down low post move, or Zach 10 to 20 foot jumpshot. Because you will always have the Two of the three Cleanup Bigmen on the court with them (Balkman, Lee, or Morris).

The PG-position should've been handed over to second season Mardy Collins to get his act together before midseason, or get traded at the end of the season. This should've been done when Marbury had death in family. Mardy Collins would've had great help from Combo-Guard Nate Robinson.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
The PG-position should've been handed over to second season Mardy Collins to get his act together before midseason, or get traded at the end of the season. This should've been done when Marbury had death in family. Mardy Collins would've had great help from Combo-Guard Nate Robinson.

Yes this should have been done! Look at what memphis are doing with conley it seems to be working.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
There are millions of pictures of Curry, yet everyone seems to use this picture:
eddy.curry.jpg
eddy.curry.jpg
eddy.curry.jpg

eddy.curry.jpg
eddy.curry.jpg
eddy.curry.jpg

I guess it's cause it's the funniest one. lol