Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: 5 Worst Knicks of All Time: You gotta post!

  1. #1
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    16

    Default 5 Worst Knicks of All Time: You gotta post!

    This is the 5 worst Knicks of alltime based on skill level. Meaning I know some people do not like Marbury's personality, but he doesnt make this list! This is for bad basketball players only

    5:Chris Dudley-this is was really hard for me because he was our starting Center in the NBA Finals when Pat went down. He rebounded, and was a decent defender.....but his offensive game makes Ben Wallace look like Amare Stoudimire. His Free throw shooting made Shaq look like Mark Price, and his athleticism made......ok you get the point!

    4: Luc Longley- I actually was at his first game as a Knick (home game against Miami), I saw him miss his first two shots, and then he was yanked for the rest of the game. He makes this list mostly because he was the next Center after Pat was traded, and I hate his game for that alone

    3: Moochie Norris- his game was just flat out ugly, even when he hit shots it looked horrible. side note: this was Isiah first move as GM

    2: Eric Anderson- don't know who he is, shame on you! The lone white guy on the Team during the glory days of the 1990's. Eric couldnt defend, rebound, or shoot, but he did dunk on William Gates in the movie Hoop Dreams! Another product of the West Side of Chicago!

    1: Jerome James- Ok allow me to admit that I created this Thread just to make the point that Jerome is the worst player to ever play for the Knicks. I'm certain that some of you will disagree with 5 to 2, but please someone tell me a worst Knick than Jerome James. I dare you

  2. #2
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    5)Travis Knight

    4)Jerome James-A bigger waste of space.

    3)John Amaechi

    1)Eddy Curry-The biggest waste of space

    1)Jamal Crawford-chucker,clown


    Close:Jared Jeffries, Malik Rose, Charles Smith, Moochie Norris, Felton Spencer, Luc Longley, Slavko Vranes, Bruno Sundov, Channing Frye, Dan Dickau, Frederick Weis

  3. #3
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    all scrub team right here

    C: Jerome James, Chris Dudley
    PF: Charles Smith, Monty Williams
    SF: Jared Jeffries, Dennis Scott
    SG: Shandon Anderson,Tony Campbell
    PG: Howard Eisley, Moochie Norris

    COACH: Don Chaney
    GM: Thomas

  4. #4
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The 2006-07 Knicks minus Lee, Robinson, and Balkman.

  5. #5
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    probably the worst player to sign, but idk how somebody who never plays could be the worst player to ever play for the knicks, felton spencer and travis knight were the worst NBA players i ever seen, the player i hated the most though was howard eisley, that guy cant make a lay up

  6. #6
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    How about Matt Fish?

  7. #7
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by datruth
    probably the worst player to sign, but idk how somebody who never plays could be the worst player to ever play for the knicks, felton spencer and travis knight were the worst NBA players i ever seen, the player i hated the most though was howard eisley, that guy cant make a lay up
    Eisley > Crawford

    Eisley was the better passer, PG, defender, shooter, and player.

    Nah, theres been worse NBA players than Spencer and Knight.

  8. #8
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Eisley > Crawford

    Eisley was the better passer, PG, defender, shooter, and player.

    Nah, theres been worse NBA players than Spencer and Knight.
    u gotta be kidding me, lmaoo, i know u hate crawford but to say eisley is better than crawford is ridiculous,*****waits for MSGKnicks33 to come in wit stupid ass numbers to support metro****metro = sonic, MSGKnicks33 = tails

  9. #9
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    5. Antonio McDysse
    4. Jarred Jeffries
    3. Howard Eisley
    2. Jerome James
    1. Shandon Anderson

  10. #10
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    5. Antonio McDysse
    4. Jarred Jeffries
    3. Howard Eisley
    2. Jerome James
    1. Shandon Anderson

    +1 on the #1 spot - Shandon Anderson!!! Scrub of the century lol

  11. #11
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Dennis Scott and Glen Rice need to be on this list

  12. #12
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by datruth
    u gotta be kidding me, lmaoo, i know u hate crawford but to say eisley is better than crawford is ridiculous,*****waits for MSGKnicks33 to come in wit stupid ass numbers to support metro****metro = sonic, MSGKnicks33 = tails
    My post had nothin about Howard Eisley. I had Crawford #1 on my list so pay more attention to whats goin on. Eisley is better then Crawford, im not comin with any stats until I have to. Why you stickin up for Crawford? At least Eisley moved the ball and played some defense. I know he wasnt to good offensively but if he jacked up 18 shots a game he could probaly shoot better then crawford.

    Originally Posted by Starks
    Dennis Scott and Glen Rice need to be on this list
    I thought about puttin Glen Rice on mine, he was terrible as a Knick.

  13. #13
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I say..
    5 being the better 1 being the worst.

    5.Antonio McDysse 4. Chris Dudley ( guys remember when Dudley got mad at Shaq and through the ball half court and it hit Shaq straight in the back of the head, that was the best shot I saw from Dudley, but I actually liked him as a bench player sometimes....if he hit a FT) 3. Maurice Taylor (never liked that player) 2.MIKE SWEETNEY!!! (Knicks could have drafted a much better player)1. Jerome James.

    Shandon Anderson is in the middle of Mike Sweetney and Jerome James.

  14. #14
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    My post had nothin about Howard Eisley. I had Crawford #1 on my list so pay more attention to whats goin on. Eisley is better then Crawford, im not comin with any stats until I have to. Why you stickin up for Crawford? At least Eisley moved the ball and played some defense. I know he wasnt to good offensively but if he jacked up 18 shots a game he could probaly shoot better then crawford.
    eisley cant jack up 18 shots cuz he cant create for himself, second, the guy never played defense, we havent had any good perimeter defense in a while, and im not really sticking up for jamal but ur homeboy metro said eisley is better than jamal, ya both just gotta admit it, ya just hate jamal, i dislike stephon as a player but i would never say some shyt like jameer nelson is better than stephon, and if eisley is better than jamal crawford, eisley would be in da league

  15. #15
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    5)Travis Knight

    4)Jerome James-A bigger waste of space.

    3)John Amaechi

    1)Eddy Curry-The biggest waste of space

    1)Jamal Crawford-chucker,clown


    Close:Jared Jeffries, Malik Rose, Charles Smith, Moochie Norris, Felton Spencer, Luc Longley, Slavko Vranes, Bruno Sundov, Channing Frye, Dan Dickau, Frederick Weis
    I forgot about Travis Knight!

Similar Threads

  1. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 22:10
  2. Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/25
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 16:59
  3. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 17:25
  4. Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2008, 16:00
  5. Knicks Draft: Media Feedback
    By Die Dolan Die in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2006, 06:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •