5 Worst Knicks of All Time: You gotta post!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I gotta respect the fact that you are tellin the truth, Marbury>>>Nelson. Eisley was not a good defender but he played more defense then Crawford.
If you asked me who I would rather have runnin the point, Crawford or Eisley I would say Eisley. Ill admit that Crawford has more ability as a player but what good is his ability when he doesnt use it? .

but thats not fair cuz jamal is not even a PG, and how u going say jamal doesnt use his ability and then support stephon?

NYKnicks15

Starter
moz has this correctly.

but technically the worst knicks of all time are Scott Layden and Allan Houston. bar none. haha. theres many different levels of bad. bad by playing ability, bad by the damage they did to our future without knowing it.

you have bad players like Longley, Eisley, Norris, Knight, Vranes, Postell and the bad like Houston, Mcdyess, Frank Williams and Sweetney because what we could of had if we didnt get them.

its hard to pick the worst knick of all time...

despite this vin baker sucked pretty badly. haha

Moz106

Benchwarmer
hey i agree wit u man, that antonio mcdyesss deal was the worse thing eva 2 happen 2 new york, like Layden jus stomped his foot on NY, man i was pissed that day, seein my favourite forward n favourite poin guard go, plus we cud have had Nene, FUCK ME FUCK ME MAN!!!!!!!!

New New York

Quiet Storm
hey i agree wit u man, that antonio mcdyesss deal was the worse thing eva 2 happen 2 new york, like Layden jus stomped his foot on NY, man i was pissed that day, seein my favourite forward n favourite poin guard go, plus we cud have had Nene, FUCK ME FUCK ME MAN!!!!!!!!

Even worst we could have had Amare Stoudimire and Camby on the same team!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Even worst we could have had Amare Stoudimire and Camby on the same team!

I'm not sure, but I think Carlos Boozer was also available at that spot in the same draft.

That trade was one of the worst trades in Knick history. Camby and Nene (could have drafted Amare or Boozer at the same spot) for an injured McDysse. How many games did McDysse play for us?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Great thread, New York_New York. My top 5 worst Knicks of all time are not based on every player to play for the Knicks. It is based on every Knick from the 90s to present. Here it goes:

5. Jamal Crawford(definitely the worst franchise player the Knicks have ever had)
Tied for 4. Jerome James & Jared Jeffries(make 30 million each for being quiet and looking pretty)
3. Charles Smith(overrated and did nothing on the Knicks; similar to Quentin Richardson-they're both were stars of crappy Clipper teams)
2. Chris Childs(washed up pg that played well on the Nets and collapsed on the Knicks)
1. Eddy Curry(overrated, overpayed, pampered by Isiah, contibutes nothing to the team other than salary trouble and a soft mentality)

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Great thread, New York_New York. My top 5 worst Knicks of all time are not based on every player to play for the Knicks. It is based on every Knick from the 90s to present. Here it goes:

5. Jamal Crawford(definitely the worst franchise player the Knicks have ever had)
4. Charles Smith(overrated and did nothing on the Knicks)
3. Andrew Lang
2. David Wingate
1. Eddy Curry(overrated, overpayed, pampered by Isiah, contibutes nothing to the team other than salary trouble and a soft mentality)

Whos the worst? Is it Curry or raw-terd?

Starks

Starter
Strongly disagree, he was a great player on our team, man that is low. Chris Childs wasn't bad at all.

I'm with you on this one. Just looking at his Knick career, he did a fine job.

I wish he was on the team now. He gets favoritism from me just for snuffing Kobe

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm with you on this one. Just looking at his Knick career, he did a fine job.

I wish he was on the team now. He gets favoritism from me just for snuffing Kobe

c/s I always liked charlie ward more but chris childs was a key part of the team while he was here. And he gets madd props for snuffin Kobe.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I mean I was a lil kid remembering Chris Childs good hustle and play, and just can't understanding why a fan would rank him as the 2nd worst knick player in teams history just shocks me, and most of us Knick fans. Childs played with heart, I remember once when Chris Childs went into the stands because of a loose ball, and he hit a kid hard, he felt so bad that he gave him the game ball, and he was a funny player too, sometimes he would take popcorn from the fans and eat it. He is one of my favorite guards this team as had.

Moz106

Benchwarmer
True i liked charlie over chris(no homo)but i could remember in the 2000 series against the heat, he help us big time in tha 4th quarter, i remember he signed R.I.P on his sneakers for his grand mother....oh yea Andrew Lang sucked man......

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't know what you're talking about. Chris Childs was supposed to be the starting point guard for the Knicks, and he was benched, because of his poor play.If he was so good, why didn't he get to start?He was good on the Nets, but he didn't play well on the Knicks.Charlie Ward was way better.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
You don't watch the Knicks then, he contributed, and never was there anything about Childs replacing Ward, you got out voted here 3-1, more people would probably agree with me. He might have not been the best player here, but dont hate on me or Childs, cause there are plenty of other one time Knicks that are worse then him. I dont know what YOU are talking about...