5 Worst Knicks of All Time: You gotta post!

Kiyaman

Legend
You can pick any Bum Knick Players of the past (Charles Smith), and I can name 5 of Isiah Players that was worst than that one player.
Starting with the autobiology of the best PG in the NBA, whom happen to be the Best Knick Player for the past four years. LOL
You cant get any worse than that.

Kiyaman

Legend
I mean I was a lil kid remembering Chris Childs good hustle and play, and just can't understanding why a fan would rank him as the 2nd worst knick player in teams history just shocks me, and most of us Knick fans. Childs played with heart, I remember once when Chris Childs went into the stands because of a loose ball, and he hit a kid hard, he felt so bad that he gave him the game ball, and he was a funny player too, sometimes he would take popcorn from the fans and eat it. He is one of my favorite guards this team as had.

Chris Childs was the last BEST PG the Knicks had!

It was the 4-Guard Rotation of "Childs, Ward, Houston, and Spree" that took this Knick Team to the FINALS in 1999 without the help of Patrick Ewing.
The Spurs would'nt have beaten the Knicks if Ewing would've played, because the best team in the league Miami had No answer for SF-Larry Johnson. Camby & Kurt Thomas held down the PF spot, but Herb Williams was getting blasted at the Center spot by the switch of the "TWIN-TOWERS" Robinson & Duncan.

PG-Chris Childs lead the way for the Toronto Raptors Carter & T-Mac to get past the first round of the playoffs.

All the worst Knick-Players lies in the Isiah Thomas four year ROSTER (look at their NBA career record).

jimkcchief88

All Star
1. Charles Smith(obvious reasons)
2. Keith Van Horn(Big donut, just got 3 million to stay retired)
3. Friedric Weis(Passed on Ron Artest)
4. Shandon Anderson(left his game in Utah)
5. Howard Eisely(ditto)

metrocard

Legend
How can Weis be overrated if he never played a game as a Knick; never officially being a Knick?

Van Horn was mad underrated, he did well in NY.

In my 20 years this is my list...

1 - Charles Smith
2 - Eddy Curry
3 - Jared Jeffries
4 - Jerome James
5 - A tie between Antonio McDyess and Glen Rice

honorable mention goes to Kiki Vandeweghe, Kenny Walker and Eddie Lee Wilkins

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Can we do 5 worst knicksonline posters of all time? (In order from worst to least worst)

1. Toons
  2. Eddy Currys House Special
  3. Lilman Bklyn
  4. MarburyIsAMoron
  5. Get Realistic

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Can we do 5 worst knicksonline posters of all time? (In order from worst to least worst)

1. Toons
  2. Eddy Currys House Special
  3. Lilman Bklyn
  4. MarburyIsAMoron
  5. Get Realistic

lol I actually agree, but I would switch GetRealistic to 2nd place as the 2nd worst, and move everyone else up a level. GetRealistic, and I dont get along ever. maybe once, or twice, I hope one day he knows the truth.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol I actually agree, but I would switch GetRealistic to 2nd place as the 2nd worst, and move everyone else up a level. GetRealistic, and I dont get along ever. maybe once, or twice, I hope one day he knows the truth.

Speakin of the truth datruth almost made my list, but Getrealistic is actually ranked as the 5th worst, but I do agree I should have put him higher.

metrocard

Legend
datruth can make some really good post, he's just coming out of the Isiahsexual phase, but he knows his basketball.

Worst posters of all time

1. 1 and Lonely
2. Carpy
3. Lilman BK
4. Don Chris
5. LJ4PT

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
datruth can make some really good post, he's just coming out of the Isiahsexual phase, but he knows his basketball.

Worst posters of all time

1. 1 and Lonely
2. Carpy
3. Lilman BK
4. Don Chris
5. LJ4PT

lol I dont know its tough to say with LJ4PT and Toons, because of his spelling makes him one of the worst, I cant even read his posts. He doesnt even count as a poster. From now on we should act like hes not here and never respond to his posts again. Its just to frustrating trying to read them.