Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5 Worst Knicks of All Time: You gotta post!

Originally Posted by abcd
    Great thread, New York_New York. My top 5 worst Knicks of all time are not based on every player to play for the Knicks. It is based on every Knick from the 90s to present. Here it goes:

5. Jamal Crawford(definitely the worst franchise player the Knicks have ever had)
    4. Charles Smith(overrated and did nothing on the Knicks)
    3. Andrew Lang
    2. David Wingate
    1. Eddy Curry(overrated, overpayed, pampered by Isiah, contibutes nothing to the team other than salary trouble and a soft mentality)
    Whos the worst? Is it Curry or raw-terd?

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Originally Posted by abcd
    2. Chris Childs(washed up pg that played well on the Nets and collapsed on the Knicks)
    Strongly disagree, he was a great player on our team, man that is low. Chris Childs wasn't bad at all.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Strongly disagree, he was a great player on our team, man that is low. Chris Childs wasn't bad at all.
    I'm with you on this one. Just looking at his Knick career, he did a fine job.

I wish he was on the team now. He gets favoritism from me just for snuffing Kobe

Originally Posted by Starks
    I'm with you on this one. Just looking at his Knick career, he did a fine job.

I wish he was on the team now. He gets favoritism from me just for snuffing Kobe
    c/s I always liked charlie ward more but chris childs was a key part of the team while he was here. And he gets madd props for snuffin Kobe.

I mean I was a lil kid remembering Chris Childs good hustle and play, and just can't understanding why a fan would rank him as the 2nd worst knick player in teams history just shocks me, and most of us Knick fans. Childs played with heart, I remember once when Chris Childs went into the stands because of a loose ball, and he hit a kid hard, he felt so bad that he gave him the game ball, and he was a funny player too, sometimes he would take popcorn from the fans and eat it. He is one of my favorite guards this team as had.

Wow, no one has mentioned Isiah yet...

True i liked charlie over chris(no homo)but i could remember in the 2000 series against the heat, he help us big time in tha 4th quarter, i remember he signed R.I.P on his sneakers for his grand mother....oh yea Andrew Lang sucked man......

KnicksonLIN.com

I don't know what you're talking about. Chris Childs was supposed to be the starting point guard for the Knicks, and he was benched, because of his poor play.If he was so good, why didn't he get to start?He was good on the Nets, but he didn't play well on the Knicks.Charlie Ward was way better.

You don't watch the Knicks then, he contributed, and never was there anything about Childs replacing Ward, you got out voted here 3-1, more people would probably agree with me. He might have not been the best player here, but dont hate on me or Childs, cause there are plenty of other one time Knicks that are worse then him. I dont know what YOU are talking about...

Clarence Weatherspoon

Veteran

You can pick any Bum Knick Players of the past (Charles Smith), and I can name 5 of Isiah Players that was worst than that one player.
    Starting with the autobiology of the best PG in the NBA, whom happen to be the Best Knick Player for the past four years. LOL
    You cant get any worse than that.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    I mean I was a lil kid remembering Chris Childs good hustle and play, and just can't understanding why a fan would rank him as the 2nd worst knick player in teams history just shocks me, and most of us Knick fans. Childs played with heart, I remember once when Chris Childs went into the stands because of a loose ball, and he hit a kid hard, he felt so bad that he gave him the game ball, and he was a funny player too, sometimes he would take popcorn from the fans and eat it. He is one of my favorite guards this team as had.
    Chris Childs was the last BEST PG the Knicks had!

It was the 4-Guard Rotation of "Childs, Ward, Houston, and Spree" that took this Knick Team to the FINALS in 1999 without the help of Patrick Ewing.
    The Spurs would'nt have beaten the Knicks if Ewing would've played, because the best team in the league Miami had No answer for SF-Larry Johnson. Camby & Kurt Thomas held down the PF spot, but Herb Williams was getting blasted at the Center spot by the switch of the "TWIN-TOWERS" Robinson & Duncan.

PG-Chris Childs lead the way for the Toronto Raptors Carter & T-Mac to get past the first round of the playoffs.

All the worst Knick-Players lies in the Isiah Thomas four year ROSTER (look at their NBA career record).

Veteran

1. Charles Smith(obvious reasons)
    2. Keith Van Horn(Big donut, just got 3 million to stay retired)
    3. Friedric Weis(Passed on Ron Artest)
    4. Shandon Anderson(left his game in Utah)
    5. Howard Eisely(ditto)

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

How can Weis be overrated if he never played a game as a Knick; never officially being a Knick?

Van Horn was mad underrated, he did well in NY.

In my 20 years this is my list...

1 - Charles Smith
    2 - Eddy Curry
    3 - Jared Jeffries
    4 - Jerome James
    5 - A tie between Antonio McDyess and Glen Rice

honorable mention goes to Kiki Vandeweghe, Kenny Walker and Eddie Lee Wilkins