New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics Game Thread 2/12

Which of the following Celtic-nicknames is the best?

• Gay Allen

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Gay G (The Big Stick-it)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Double P (Pierced Pussy) *credit goes to Metro for this nickname

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Men-Dick Jerkins (Kendrick Perkins)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pee-on hoe (Leon Powe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cryin Scala-Weeny (Brian Scalabrine)

• Glen "Big Lady" Shave this (Glen "big baby" Davis)

• Cock Shivers (Doc Rivers)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Lames Rosey (James Posey)

• Eddie Mouse (eddie House)

• Total voters

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The New York Knicks(15-36) vs the Boston Celtics(39-9)
Wed. 7:30pm ET live on MSG​

It feels like its been a long time but welcome to the MSG33 premage show, im your host Jazzy Jeff back to doin what does best. The purpose of this game thread is to make the Celtics look as bad as possible. Not an easy thing to do with them having a 39 and 9 record but I'll see what I can do. The Celtics have won 3 straight without the (Big Stick-it). Tuesday night they play the Indiana Pacers and Wednesday they play the Knicks.

FLEETCENTER_BASKETBALL1.GIF

A place of assholes and racist bastards. F*ck the city of Boston. I hate Boston so much that all I posted was the seating chart, I dont want to have to look at a picture of TD Banknorth everytime I open this thread.

STARTING LINEUPS

THE BOSTON CELT-D*CKS:barf::barf:

pg-Rajon Rondo
sg-Gay Allen
sf-Pierced Pussy*
pf-Cryin Scala-weeny, Glen "Big Lady" shave-this, or Pee-on hoe(Leon Powe)
C-Men-dick Jerkins

*credit to Metro for the name
*Gay G (The Big Stick-it) has an abdominal strain.

And Now Your New York Knicks!!!!!!!!!!!
At Point Guard Jamal Crawford
At Shooting Guard Fred Jones
At Small Forward Quentin Richardson
At Power Forward Zach Randolph
At Center Eddy Curry

Key Matchup:Its Time for the Main Event!!!!!!!!!!

Lets take a look back to January 21st, MLK day where the Celtics beat the Knicks.

balazs_youth_combo_boxing_gloves_gs0136_500.jpg

q-rich.jpg

VS
celtics.jpg

Pierce gets Knocked the F*ck Out!!!!!!!!!!!

a_pierce_sp.jpg

Now hes handicapped for Life

scooter.jpg

Below the Pierce vs Richardson MLK day video was an interesting quote. Here it is:

From FireDannyAinge -"He was scared. He's a punk and a loser.
He is to busy leaving a helpless women brave enough to tell the cops who stabbed Pierce alone to testify because he is to wimp to testify himself.
Pathatic loser."

3 men who were connected to the rap group "made men" stabbed Paul Pierce 8 years ago. Heres a song by Made Men featuring the Lox:

Pierce lost.

Some Celtic fans feel like Gay allen got snubbed from the All-Star game. I disagree, Boston fans are extremely biased (ever hear tommy heinson call a game, videos coming!!!) and they are upset about Allen not being an all-star. I watch the Celtics sometimes and I seen several games where Gay will look like Crawford: he continues to shoot when hes missing his shots. Lets compare his stats from this season to his career stats:

Gay Allen 07-08 stats

38.3mpg
18.4ppg
42.4fg%
37.7%3PT

Gay Allen career stats

37.5mpg
21.3ppg
44.5fg%
39.6%3PT

I left out some stats, the important stats to look at are his shooting percentages. Its unfair to compare all of his stats from this year to past years because of the help he has. Pierce, Garnett, and Allen have all sacraficed stats for teamplay but this should not effect shooting percentages.

As we can tell his shooting percentages are dropping, he is starting to get old. Hes 32 now and if the celtics hope to win a championship they better do it this year (which wont happen). This is the problem with having 3 players over 30, they will slow down from one year to the next.

AS much as I would like to make Rondo look bad hes been playing good. Hes still one of the ugliest players in the NBA.

rrondo2_600_060814.jpg

It doesnt matter how Rondo plays, the Celtics will have problems with the Pistons and heres why:

Billups>>>Rondo
Hamilton>>>Gay Allen
Pierce>>>Prince (Stylistically a bad matchup for Pierce)
Big Stick-it>>>R Wallace (Rasheed can slow down Gay G)
Mcdyess>>>Men-dick Jerkins
Pistons bench>>>Celtics bench

Pistons win 4 to 2. The Cavs have taken 2 out of 3 from the Celtics so far.

F*ck the Celtics, weak stats

-Average 41.06rpg (20th)
-14.4 topg (18th)
-Leads league with 35 technical fouls
-4.3bpg (24th)

How they gonna lead the league with 35 technical fouls? Why should they be complaining when they have the best record? F*ck them. I hope we get into a fight with them, the season is over. If we fight them theres no consequences for the Knicks but if Q-Rich can beat Pierces ass and get him suspended I would find the youtube video and smoke a blunt to it.

Their crying and bitchin will come back to hurt them. They will be stopped in the playoffs. Speakin of cryin and bitchin heres a couple of videos as promised of Tommy Heinsohn, the Celtics terrible play-by-play commentator.

In the first video, Posey sticked his arm out. I hate Tommy Heinsohn and his stupid tommy points. I'll give a tommy point to whoever snuffs his ass.

Leprechaun1.jpg

Leprechaun.jpg

leprechaun2.gif

Heres some stuff from the previous Celtics-Knicks game thread.

bc1f3c2f-1440-4256-ae3e-83667572d455_ms.jpeg

Above is a picture of James Posey. He hugs every starter in the Celtics lineup before every game, for a couple of seconds. Fag.

BDD-celtic-pride-16-FG.jpg

Lebron James destroys Celtics by himself

Dwayne Wade dunks on Garnett

Classic Rick Pitino Interview

That does it for my game thread. F*ck the Celtics, lets start a fight and get some of their players suspended!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
Best thread to date MSG lol. The Pierce pic in the wheelchair is brilliant.
We will get creamed but thats fine. Another loss towards the lottery.
I hope we see Q-Rich and Pierce go at it again but i actually want to see something worth getting ejected for.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I dont like Paul Pierce, he is one cocky f#cker, and one lucky one, he was almost traded last year during the trade deadline.. To bad he is still on the Celtics, cause I hate them even more because of that....

knicks are guna get f*cked up but I don't care. I hope Peirce gets knocked out and Q finally has something to be proud of.

Yo MSG all those nicknames were hilarioous but the best one has to be double P

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What about Cryin Scala-weeny? nah i voted for Men-Dick Jerkins because its the new addition but I like the Gay G (Big Stick-it) and Double P pierced pussy the best.

This thread should later be named as the Official Celtics Hate Thread. And hatred that goes to the city of Boston, I dont think we gotta anyone on here from that crappy city so I think im safe sayin this, F*ck the Celtics, Patriots, Red Sox. I hate all 3 of them. I hope they all lose!!!!!!!!!!

Pricey

Rotation player
ur hatred for the city of Boston concerns me but yet gives me joy MSG.
i one day hope to experience this hatred first hand in the coming couple of years.
My brother is a massive Red Sox and Patriots fan so i will send him ur regards :)

Starks

Starter
I'm an obsessive Mets fan, so by default I root for BoSox to humiliate the yanks all the time. Other than that, my only knock on Boston fans is that they are blessed with 3 great teams and still complain. But sports is literally a religion to them, and you gotta respect that.

Oh, and those Boston girls are always fun to drink with.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
ur hatred for the city of Boston concerns me but yet gives me joy MSG.
i one day hope to experience this hatred first hand in the coming couple of years.
My brother is a massive Red Sox and Patriots fan so i will send him ur regards :)

I hate the Red Sox and the Patriots but to be honest I dont hate the city of Boston and the Celtics as much as I say I do but I still dislike both of them. Ok, I currently hate the Celtics but next year, the following year, whenever the big 3 gets old and there a bad team again I wont really care. I saw the Celtics suck for many consecutive years. I dont enjoy seeing them win but I use to feel bad for them. Once they get old Ill have a new team I hate the Most, maybe Gay-Z and the Brooklyn Nets. If Lebron goes to Brooklyn i will defintly hate him, Gay-Z, and the Nets.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Quentin Richardson knows what he has to do.
Mission: send Pierce to the hospital.
Result: Knicks win
I'm sure Q wants this win for the Knicks, so he'll do what he has to do.
The Key player in this game is Crawford. He poured in 30 against Milwaukee, and this is exactly why he is key. Everyone knows Jamal only plays well offensively 1 out of every 5 games, so we need for him to miraculously play well for 2 out of 5 games this time, if the Knicks want to bust the Celtic's ass.

Kiyaman

Legend
I hate saying this but Paul Pierce will go for 50 Points or 15 dimes tonight if Q.Rich plays over 20 minutes.
Players like Pierce, Redd, Carter, T-Mac, and Melo, are the only reason for the signing of Jared Jefferies to make them work hard for their 20 points a game.

The New York Media trade article gave Curry & Zach a reason to out play the KG-Less Boston Celtics by scoring alot of their points from the Foul Line.

If this game balls down to "Crawford & Jones" defense on "Ray Allen & Rondo" at crunchtime then imediate trades of Curry, Zach, Q.Rich, Crawford, and Jones should take place within the next 24 hours of that Knick Loss.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
NOt bad so far but were gonna lose, im just hopin for either a fight or some embarrassing plays that will become youtube videos in future Celtic game threads.

rondo's a bitch that's the only move he knows how to do. If I'm not mistaking, thats the same exact move he tried to pull when he got knocked out by Sam cassell

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I seen Rondo do that move all the time. We down by 13 headin into the 4th. Im just hopin the final score is respectable and F*ck, thats what i forgot to put into my game thread, the video of Sam Cassell takin Rondos ass down.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Gay Allen is now an all-star unless that trade ends up not goin through, it took an injury to Gay-G and Kidd gettin traded for Allen to be an all-star but he dont deserve it. His percentages are down as my game thread shows, f*ck him.