New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics Game Thread 2/12

Which of the following Celtic-nicknames is the best?

• Gay Allen

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Gay G (The Big Stick-it)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Double P (Pierced Pussy) *credit goes to Metro for this nickname

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Men-Dick Jerkins (Kendrick Perkins)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pee-on hoe (Leon Powe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cryin Scala-Weeny (Brian Scalabrine)

• Glen "Big Lady" Shave this (Glen "big baby" Davis)

• Cock Shivers (Doc Rivers)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Lames Rosey (James Posey)

• Eddie Mouse (eddie House)

• Total voters

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Rondo knows how to pass, thats for sure, something that this team lacks. Rondo is one of the most improved sop. this year. Isiah got a Technical lol! Isiah is funny when he is pissed.

nyKnicks126

MISSED LAYUPS IS THE REASON WHY MALIK ROSE doesn't get more minutes that he complains for, he sucks at basketball I don't know why he is a professional NBA player!!

nyKnicks126

By the way, I like Herb Williams as the coach 100 times more the Isiah Thomas, Herb actually shows some emotion, and some heart for coaching.

Herb Williams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Isiah Thomas

nyKnicks126

I think Jamal Crawford could be one of the stupidest players on our team, instead of that gay floater that was all air, he could have drived in drawl the foul, and possibly get 3 points from it.

That old man ref's gotta retire. Double lane violation is the dumbest call I have ever seen.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
c/s ^^^

This is why i was hopin for a fight, it would be a good thing if Q-rich got suspended and it would be entertaining him watching him Deboe Pierce. It would look something like this:

Kiyaman

Legend
Didn't bother to watch the game.
The Stat Sheet shows the Knicks Loss this game in the 2nd Quarter with the lineup of Nate, Crawford, Jones, Q.Richardson, and Malik Rose (16-32).
That is a Losing Lineup vs the Knick Players that dont get any playingtime Jerome James, Morris, Chandler, Balkman, and Collins could've scored 40 points on that lineup.

Watching Knicks 60 (minutes)
Isiah is not showcasing players, he is Coaching his best way to get FIRED.
Q.Richardson is the worst player on this roster to put in any lineup vs the Boston Celtics. Especially alongside of a 3-Guard lineup, Q.Rich addition made it a 4-Guard halfcourt lineup which was slow to the Celtics tempo. And with Fred Jones decision making being as bad as Crawford delusional decisions its a wonder how that lineup was able to score 12 points in 8 minutes of playingtime in the 2nd quarter (16-32).

I hope this losing season is worth keeping Isiah Thomas, to get a Top 4 pick in this comming draft.
Because when Knick-Fans finally see what Wilson Chandler & Randolph Morris could have offered this Knick Team off the bench with some steady playingtime this season (replacing the BUM Effort of Fred Jones, Q.Richardson, and Zach), Knick Fans Hate for Isiah Thomas will reach 100 times that of Laydumb.
A Top 4 Pick deserve to average 12 to 18 mpg his Rookie Season, would Coach Isiah Thomas neglect his expensive Pet-Players for a Rookie (Must Be FIRED!)???

P.S. Should Herb Williams finish this season as Knick Head Coach?

pat

Starter
Why are you all so obsessed with other people's sexuality? Are you closet-homosexuals?

nyKnicks126

How about Eddy Currys 9 minutes and 18 seconds of playing time lol. This game could be that last game Curry has played as a Knick, his Knick days will be over soon, if the trade rumors that are coming through will come true.

paris401

Starter
hey 126.. if u hear anything def about wide-load being traded, let me know... i'd luv to get a burger-king franchise where-ever he may be headed...

curry+ a burger king.. it's like hitting the lottery...

nyKnicks126

lol yea where-ever he lives just place a Chinese, Burger King, McDonalds, on the same street were he lives, you would be a millionare in less then a year. plus all the other customers that would come other then Eddy Curry wow! now I Dont want to be mean, but I like eating too, so me and Curry will hang out around Philly (if he would be traded there) and go to BK with him. Plus he would pay all the time. I dont blame his eating habits because I too LOVE TO EAT!

nyKnicks126

excellent point (for once), Isiah has no mentality, and doesn't know what showcasing is. He will just pull out last years stats and he will be good to go with a trade. Maybe Curry is sick of playing under Isiah, and that why his minutes are very limited.