Patrick Ewing Congrats.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Patrick Ewing definitely deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. He's the greatest Knick of all time, and what he brought to the table is something that nobody on the Knicks brings: greatness, heart, defense, intelligence, production without a max contract, and wins.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man i hope he gets in...the only problem is that he dirint get a ring...but i love how patricks game and like even dow i aint tall i try 2 play like him

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Good to see you back thekidd, it seems like you aint been on here in a long time. Can you get one of your old sigs back, i miss seein them.
:sperm:

Congrats go to Patrick Ewing, my favorite player growin up. He was a true warrior and his heart/passion inspired me to play the same way. It is unfortunate that the current group of Knicks is the complete opposite from Ewing and the Knicks of the 90's.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Good work Patrick Ewing on reaching to the 2008 Hall of Fame for Basketball. Ewing, Riley, Olajuwon Headline HOF Class. One of the best players to ever wear a Knick jersey, with pride, and leadership!!!

LETS GO 90s KNICKS!!!!!!

I am suprised that I haven't seem any feedback on this site from this huge event.

ewing_HoF_01.jpg

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I gotta pay my respect to Patrick Ewing, I grew up copying all his moves. The problem is that im only 5'11", I have been trying to convert myself to a guard the past couple years. Last year i finally made alot of progress becoming much quicker from doin suicide sprints and running, but Im still gonna post up at times and do what Patrick Ewing taught me to do. I still remember back in 94 when I was only 7 watching Ewing carry the Knicks to the Finals. The 1st time I saw Ewing I thought it was cool how tall he was and I knew i was gonna be a knicks fan forever. Im glad to see Ewing is a hall of famer now, he has a solidified place in history.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Good Post MSGKnickz33, if I had a chance to add my reputation to you I would, but for some reason I can't for a long time now.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I cant add to yours either but you know i will once i can. I loved Patrick (no homo) growin up. He left it all on the court, played his heart out on both ends.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
It's great to see Patrick Ewing in the Hall of Fame. Now he will always be remembered. I hope he also gets a job with the Knicks organization, during the offseason. I'd love to see him as Head Coach, but if he isn't, then I wouldn't mind seeing him as an Assistant coach. We need more Knick All Stars and legends working with the franchise.

JaboloPR

Rookie
Congrats to the Big Fella, the eternal Knick Warrior, and through thick and thin, the symbol of NY Knick toughness and pride. (Congrats to Hakeem The Dream as well) Ewing ? undoubtedly my favorite Knick of all time and the one who brings out the most nostalgia from me ? now has his place permanently reserved in basketball history. (For those who know, like him and Picul?n Ortiz, no others in their generation and class. The soul of successful eras in 2 teams' histories who left a huge hole once they left. Irreplaceable.) It would be great to know Ewing is back in NY even though I am no longer there and now form part of the international Knick Nation.

L xx NYK

Rookie
Congrats pat and Again Thank You

Just want to say Congrats to the Best Knick that there ever was. I can honestly say that if there were no Michael Jordan Ewing would have won at least 4 Titles and most Knicks fans know this. We love you #33 see you in the Hall.

Yo That's me on that statue of the man sewing with My #33 Throwback I'll rock that jersey till I die......Thank you so much for all the great Memories A championship would have been the Icing but, not every cake needs icing THANK YOU PAT.

Last edited:

dre48ny

Rotation player
Sir Ewing

Patrick Ewing was my idol growing up!! I grew up watching all the battles against the Bulls and Pacers. I was 14, when he was in the finals so I remember almost everything abut the Finals.

When I was young, I even bought his sneakers!! I know you remember the Ewing kicks!! I even rocked the # 6 USA team Jersey that won the championshup in Barcelona.

I want to congratulate him because to me he is the greatest Knick ever!! I know the older Knicks have a say since they did win a championship. Ewing was the top pick in the draft and lived up to the hype! He turned the franchise around and we enjoyed at least a decade and a half of great basketball with him.

What a great class that he went in with, Olajuwon which beat us out in the NBA finals, and the coach that took us to the NBA finals, Pat Riley. They are all linked to the 1994 NBA Finals.

Congratulations, once again!!

Hey who knows the year that our former # 1 overall pick gets inducted to the HOF, it might be the year that we win the lottery again and obtain the
# 1 overall pick again!! Strager things have happened.