Knick Goal after ALL-STAR Break

Kiyaman

Legend
Our Goal
is to get rid of Zach, Q.Rich, and Fred Jones for "Kenyon Martin & Ron Artest". I could deal with the rest of the Cancer Players in the offseason.
We want our Roster down to 13 to 14 Players by the end of this season.

Zach and a 2nd round pick can get us K-Mart.
Q.Rich, Jefferies (or Rose), and Jones can get us Ron Artest & K-Thomas.

The Knicks have to many Players on their Roster that has not been given a fair shake of playingtime to establish a needed performance to help the team (Morris, Chandler, Collins, Balkman, James, and Nate Robinson).
Being a bench player getting Role Playingtime alongside of one-teammate that has a "One on One" talent is acceptable on a Team. However, when a bench player get playingtime alongside of three to four teammates that only talent is their "One on One" offense with no defensive-effort that bench player should not be accountable for his up and down performance alongside of so many "One on One" Teammates (Marbury, Crawford, Q.Rich, Zach, Curry, and Fred Jones. That is way to many over compensated offensive players on one Team.).

The Knicks are in desparate need for "TWO" veteran Complimentary Players that can play off the ball and dont have a problem playing DEFENSE every game.
And Kenyon Martin & Ron Artest fits that bill perfectly for this Knick Team. Plus they would be the only reliable players that deserve playingtime over the rest of the roster as new aquisitions.

Zach Randolph did not deserve playingtime or the Starting PF position over David Lee, which was the start of the Head Coach foolish decision making in the 2007-8 season when Zach did not appear in any of the Knicks offseason work outs at the Gym to show his dedication for the Job.
Zach Randolph would've applied more effort to this Knick Team if he would have been David Lee's backup off the bench. Plus the coach confidence in David Lee would've made Lee play harder and devote alot of time in improving Eddy Curry Low-Post game to keep his Starting position over Zach Randolph $45 million dollar contract. Lee performance would've been about a BIG contract extension this season playing hard with the President/Coach confidence in him rather than opting out.

There was'nt any improvement in Fred Jones skillz & talent from the Pacers & Blazers for him to receive playingtime over Nate & Collins whom young hustling performance was/is only lacking the Head Coach Confidence.
This was not just a foolish decision on the coach this was the incapable handling of a clueless coach of his players.

The two years of consistent Back injury of Q.Richardson should've been a big sign of notice to have a replacement ready and prepared for his third season back injury by starting the season off with dividing the SF-Position between 3-players Q.Rich, Balkman, Chandler (Jared Jefferies is a single-man defender whom playingtime should always be alongside of a Scoring SF, which Rookie Chandler & D-Nichols would've been perfect teammates for their first season.).
This closal BAD decision is the REASON to bite the $200 Million dollars lost by management and FIRE ISIAH Thomas before it get any WORSE...

paris401

Starter
i've seen martin a couple/few times, and he looks like he can ball... why would the kings part with him, especially for the shit on our team??

we are not getting ron via trade, and he is not coming here in the summer. he mite be a space cadet, but i am sure he can count $$$$. others can pay him a lot more $$$ then we can.
and endorsements will not make up the diff. what present knick has any??? ... other the burger-king james, and even he is only paid with cheese-burgers.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
i've seen martin a couple/few times, and he looks like he can ball... why would the kings part with him, especially for the shit on our team??

we are not getting ron via trade, and he is not coming here in the summer. he mite be a space cadet, but i am sure he can count $$$$. others can pay him a lot more $$$ then we can.
and endorsements will not make up the diff. what present knick has any??? ... other the burger-king james, and even he is only paid with cheese-burgers.
Kiayaman is talking about Kenyon Martin, not Kevin Martin.However, I agree. These trades most likely won't happen. Isiah is too stupid. And as far as Zach is concerned, I think he should only be traded for people that have an expiring contract. I don't know Kenyon's years left on his deal, but I do know he makes a lot of money, so he won't help the salary cap. I think it's better to draft people that have defense, cause it will cost less than trading for people that have already been rewarded heavily in cash for their defense, like K-Mart. Plus, Martin gets injured a lot. He's not a reliable player to have in your starting lineup.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks abcd, after lastseason of Eddy Curry dominating apperance in the paint, it was recognized that putting Curry alongside of a Pure PF that rebounds and defend the paint at all cost would help improve and rub off on the "Work in Progress Curry Program".
That was President Isiah Thomas offseason trade duty to uplift his so-call Franchise Center Curry. Or have the "Curry & Morris" Tandem in Coach Mark Aquire Big Man Gym in August 2007.
Instead, President Isiah Thomas traded for a player that only have 30% of Rasheed Wallace overall skillz & talent. Portland Zach Randolph & Jermain O'Neal skillz & Talent is what they learned from Portland SUPER-STAR Rasheed Wallace.

The number one Prime PF in the NBA this past offseason that would co-exist to improve Eddy Curry performance was "KG, Chandlor, Boozer, Camby, Rasheed, Mcdyess, Kurt Thomas, and Kenyon Martin". The only one the Knicks had the fair chance of getting was the latter K-Mart (Kenyon Martin). Each of the above PF could pass well and would be a double-double alongside of Curry, because they are dedicated to the game and would have demanded in the middle of the offseason that Eddy Curry come with them to the gym for some scrimage games with the young players on the team.

Zach is owed $45 million on his contract, and Kenyon Martin is owed $45 million on his contract. Denver need a Bigman as a 3rd option scorer in their rotation to guarantee them a playoff spot with a 30-23 record which is tied for the 7th and 8th spot by three teams with Portland just two games behind closing in as the 4th tied team. So Denver need this trade more than the Knicks.

The Sacremento Kings are leanning hard on the consistent great performance of Ron Artest & Salmon to keep the Kings fighting to get closer than the 11th seed with no depth in their rotation in the scoring department, plus two teams in their division just got stronger depth in the aquisition of "Gasol & Shaq", the Kings have to think about resigning and building around Artest or trading him this deadline along with some long contracts to rebuild in the offseason to keep their Fan Base.

The Knicks MSG Fan Population for each game this season has not went down but risen to the point where President Isiah Thomas job is not in jeopardy to make any FOOLISH Trades because of a little thing like losing to become a 3rd pick LOTTERY Team.

Zach Randolph started off as an undedicated player by not attending any Knick Practices from June to October. And Zach Randolph NO-Defense or hustle or ability to dunk the ball has showed poor co-existing with his Knick Teammates for over 50 regular season games averaging 32 mpg.