Yo we are only 7.5 games out of playoffs so keep hoping!

Starks

Starter
A little winning streak and a little hope we could be in the playoffs!

that's great news. Then we can be excited about Thomas keeping his job and Dolan coming out and saying "it was a great season so lets not change anything"

The Knicks must be COMPLETELY DESTROYED in order to save us from the horror that has been committed here for the past 5 years. (This is how ethnic cleansings start in politics)

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I hope you were joking. The Knicks need more than "a little winning streak" to get to the playoffs. Plus, the Knicks suck, so it's actually better if they don't make it. It'll save them the embarrassment of a second 4 game sweep in a row, and they'll get a good draft pick.

metrocard

Legend
My ex is from Manalapan, New Jersey; she couldn't walk after a week of getting it in.

7.5 games is too much, especially right now; lets be realstic and understand it isn't going to stay 7.5 games in March or April, instead it will be 14-15 games.

Making the playoffs won't help us. We need to destroy this team and blow it up.

yeah just screw the playoffs and fire isiah so we could make the playoffs next year get rid of eddy mc flurry and get a real center from the draft!

And get Jerome a job at bk lounge so he could swallow down those fries!

IHS

Rookie
fuck the playoffs it will be an embarrassment if we make it

At the rate we are going (losing wise)

Isaiah fired
Lottery Pick

all good

If we could trade curry/crawford

get marbury back

LOOK forward to next year

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
fuck the playoffs it will be an embarrassment if we make it

At the rate we are going (losing wise)

Isaiah fired
Lottery Pick

all good

If we could trade curry/crawford

get marbury back

LOOK forward to next year
It's that the Knicks aren't really 7.5 games behind. If the Knicks won 10 games in a row(something the Knicks haven't done since the ice age), the Nets would just have to go 3-7(.300) and they'd still be ahead.The Knicks have no shot of making the playoffs.I agree, the Knicks should trade Curry/Crawford and try to get a good lottery pick. The Knicks had a decent shot at trading Curry for Gasol or Marion, but that's in the past. As far as Crawford, he's averaging 20 ppg, so he still has value. If Isiah plays his cards right(which he never does) then we could get some draft picks and some good defenders for him.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Us being 7.5 games out of the playoffs IN THE EAST is something to be proud of how?
Amen! That is a great post. Being that only 5 teams in the east are above .500, and the fact that Atlanta is two games ahead in the loss column of the 8th seed, even though they're in 10th place shows that the Knicks have nothing to be proud of. If anything, they should be ashamed of the fact that they own the tiebreaker over the Nets, yet they have done nothing to take advantage of it.

dre48ny

Rotation player
I think we all agree that we have to look beyond this season. The draft is coming up, and March Madness is on the way! Let's look at some potential Knicks in the making. Very important to look at the Memphis guards, the Georgetown Center, the Arizona PG, as well as other centers and a potential SG that we can draft in the 2nd round.
My man was optimistic about the playoffs, but that does us no good. I respect your love for the NYK, but this isn't that magical 8th seed with Spree, Houston, Camby, Ewing,etc that made the magical run to the finals. Just look at this year's number 1 seed (celtics) compared to 99's Atlanta Hawks.
Knicks need to rebuild through the draft and trade away some players. If they play their cards right, LeBron James might be a possibility. I smile everytime Danny Ferry can't make a move to help LeBron. He wil get frustrated eventually and be moved. If not he will resign elsewhere when he becomes eiligible.