Thread: Bibby to Atlanta for Williams and other garbage

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Bibby to Atlanta for Williams and other garbage

Seems like a solid deal, Atlanta got their PG and Sacramento got a defensive PF. They just need Spencer Hawes to develop and hopefully draft a franchise PG.

Should be finalized on Tuesday.

Atlanta is definitely playoff team, glad my predication is still bold.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Seems like a solid deal, Atlanta got their PG and Sacramento got a defensive PF. They just need Spencer Hawes to develop and hopefully draft a franchise PG.

Should be finalized on Tuesday.

Atlanta is definitely playoff team, glad my predication is still bold.
    I consider the Hawks to be alternate east team (Lakers = West). Im happy with this trade, they definitly makin the playoffs now. Kings lookin to deal artest next? Stay tooned like the poster who cant spell.

KnicksonLIN.com

That's definitely a good trade. Atlanta gets a good point guard, and Sacramento gets some salary cap space. Which Williams were you talking about? Marvin Williams or Sheldon Williams? Anyways, that's a good trade for both teams. The Hawks are gonna bust the Knicks ass later this season.lol I hope Isiah leaves everyone on the Knicks as is. He's probably thinking about trading draft picks, or swapping them with the Celtics.

wtf is going on, all these trades that are so unbalances, lets go offer jerome for lebron

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by abcd
    That's definitely a good trade. Atlanta gets a good point guard, and Sacramento gets some salary cap space. Which Williams were you talking about? Marvin Williams or Sheldon Williams? Anyways, that's a good trade for both teams. The Hawks are gonna bust the Knicks ass later this season.lol I hope Isiah leaves everyone on the Knicks as is. He's probably thinking about trading draft picks, or swapping them with the Celtics.
    Sheldon Williams.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Sheldon Williams.
    I seen Sheldon Williams. I can't really tell how good or how bad he is cause he doesn't get that much playing time.He might be a good fit for Sacramento.He has a strong build and he can rebound.His summer league stats are impressive(15.8 ppg, 9 rebounds, and 1.3 steals per game) so maybe the Kings might get some talent in addition to cap space, too.