30 games to go. (Predictions)

How many games will the Knicks win (30 games left)

• 25+......

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 15-24 wins

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 10-15 wins

• 5-9 wins

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • 4 or less wins

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm 5-1 with my predictions, so far. I thought the Knicks would lose at home to Toronto, but they won. The other ones I got right, though.

dre48ny

Rotation player
I think they'll finish with 26 wins. Of course I am being generous. 26-56, wow. This what we are looking at?

paris401

Starter
I think they'll finish with 26 wins. Of course I am being generous. 26-56, wow. This what we are looking at?

if they finish 26-56, i think we can call the season a success... while its less wins then last years team, it is better then 2 seasons ago...

anyone else hear rumours of another contract extention for isiah??...

Kiyaman

Legend
The first thing to do is look at the 18-41 record. That gives us 23 games left. Those 23 games should be given to Herb Williams to be the Head Coach to see how well he could get chemistry out of the following players: Morris, Chandler, Collins, Balkman, Nate, Lee, Crawford, and Curry. These players should be the Knicks 8-Man rotation for the last 23 games because all but two players (Curry & Crawford) play a relentless team defense to prepare for next season. Head Coach Herb Williams job will be to keep oponents score under 98 points per game, we are not interested in the WIN this season just the chemistry and co-existing on DEFENSE.

In the offseason the Knicks have to get rid of Isiah Thomas, Mark Aquire, Marbury, Q.Rich, Zach, Jefferies, James, Jones, and Malik Rose, by any means posible.
These people are distraction EGOTIST that are selfish leaders in a group. Crawford has become apart of this Cancer but is to stupid to realize it so if a trade to get rid of two of these players involve Crawford then tank him too. Curry is not much of a worry under the supervision of Herb Williams. Now, Zach Randolph will probably get the beat down of his life in the shower by Herb Williams if he pull any of the stunts he pulled on Coach McMillian and Coach Isiah, so the best move for NO-DEFENSE Zach Randolph is to trade him on draft night to a sucker G.M. like Steve Kerr. Q.Rich and Marbury also have to be traded on draft night so the team could get a breath of fresh air. Talks should be going on with Pat Riley for his Lottery Pick to trade for Zach, Curry, Marbury, Crawford, or Bum Q.Rich.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think they could get to 26 wins. The Knicks have won 18 games in 4 months. That's an average of 4.5 games per month.That means they'll most likely win 6-9 games by April 16th; which marks the end of the Knicks' season.