Do you think the Knicks will tank games towards the end of the season?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The only other basketball league I watch besides the NBA is the WNBA. I watch the Liberty, over the summer, once the NBA season is over. I don't really watch college ball, cause I think it's boring. However, college ball does have the same players that go on to play in the NBA, so I'm not gonna hate on them. As for the Knicks, why should they tank their season? They're
15-37, even though they've played hard in just about every game they've played since the beginning of January.I say the Knicks just keep playing like they are. At best, the Knicks will finish with 30 wins. There's no way they're winning more than that with their terrible defense. And considering how good the West is, a 30-52 record could still get the Knicks a top 8 lottery pick.

Pricey

Rotation player
The only other basketball league I watch besides the NBA is the WNBA. I watch the Liberty, over the summer, once the NBA season is over. I don't really watch college ball, cause I think it's boring. However, college ball does have the same players that go on to play in the NBA, so I'm not gonna hate on them. As for the Knicks, why should they tank their season? They're
15-37, even though they've played hard in just about every game they've played since the beginning of January.I say the Knicks just keep playing like they are. At best, the Knicks will finish with 30 wins. There's no way they're winning more than that with their terrible defense. And considering how good the West is, a 30-52 record could still get the Knicks a top 8 lottery pick.
Lauren Jackson is the best female player in the world. She also happens to be a Aussie!! :)

Penny Taylor is also a gun.

Problem with college ball in New York is that St. John's has been awful for a long time and they're the only team that this city cares about. As a whole it's problem is that nothing really matters until the tournament. Furthermore there's no continuity with any of these teams because most of the guys who are real good come out after their freshman or sophomore years. I would also say that there are just too many damn games on. Lastly most of these teams can't score or throw the ball in the ocean making a lot of the games brutal to watch. Makes you appreciate all the more how talented the guys in the NBA are.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Lauren Jackson is the best female player in the world. She also happens to be a Aussie!! :)

Penny Taylor is also a gun.
My favorite WNBA player is Seimone Augustus.Plays for the Minnesota Lynx. She's a female version of A.I.
6'0 guard that averages 22 PPG and 4 rebounds.

Pricey

Rotation player
Problem with college ball in New York is that St. John's has been awful for a long time and they're the only team that this city cares about. As a whole it's problem is that nothing really matters until the tournament. Furthermore there's no continuity with any of these teams because most of the guys who are real good come out after their freshman or sophomore years. I would also say that there are just too many damn games on. Lastly most of these teams can't score or throw the ball in the ocean making a lot of the games brutal to watch. Makes you appreciate all the more how talented the guys in the NBA are.
i agree that there are too many games and tournaments. i have no idea who is playing who and what conference each team is.
i honestly only start taking notice when my team is sucking or when it gets to the final four.

Pricey

Rotation player
My favorite WNBA player is Seimone Augustus.Plays for the Minnesota Lynx. She's a female version of A.I.
6'0 guard that averages 22 PPG and 4 rebounds.
who does she play for? may youtube her to check her out.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Of course the NBA is much better, this is why they get paid the big bucks. We can't ignore the NCAA because most of the NBA's legends and current best players started playing there. I enjoy watching college basketball because they play with heart and there is no money involved. It is like a plain level field. Once that tournament starts we all fall in love with the cinderella teams. You gotta admit those tournaments are off the chain. St.John's used to be off the hook! Remember when Artest played there with Postell, they made it to the elite 8. After that all those scandals and suspensions damaged the program. I hope it gets back on track. That team also developed Mark Jackson ( knick Poit Guard) and Chris Mullin. College basketball helps kids mature and they really practice organized basketball whick is key in the pros. Of course there are phenomenal players that come straight out of High School, but for the most part, they come from college.

GetRealistic

Starter
Yea i don't like saying this, but i agree with Metro. I'm really unsure if Derrick Rose is ready for the NBA. I can't blame the kid for coming out and making his money but i really don't think he'll make that immediate impact on the league that a guy like Chris Paul did.

Rose will be a good payer but 'd perdict him being somebody who gets limited minutes his first 2-3 years in the league. They guy has no jump shot so NBA defenders will just back off and make him shoot it.

If we're going to draft a project, why not pick the Center out of Texas A&M that has nothing but upside.

College basketball is more entertaining because the fans and players have genuine passion for the game. For the most part the players are playing for the love of the game and desire not just for the money.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Minnesota Lynx? thats a terrible name lol. cheers
Yeah, well that's a terrible team. They finished with a 10-24 record, last year, and the year before. lol This is a joke, but I'm gonna say it just for laughs. Seimone Augustus 22 ppg 50% fg, 41% 3 pt,4 rebounds,
Jamal Crawford 20 ppg 40.8% fg, 33% 3 pt, 2 rebounds.
Augustus>>>>Crawford