This Solves everything

dre48ny

Rotation player
I would just trade Eddy curry for Jwill. The Heat need a center and we get an expiring contract. Then if you really want to clear cap space trade Z-Bo for Marshall and Snow. By the 2009-2010, Marbury will be off the books, Marshall, Snow, malik rose, Eddy Curry is off because of the Jwill trade.

No need to trade crawford. 20 ppg for 9 million ain't that bad.

As for q-rich, I doubt the heat would take that scrub. I think he is hard to trade because of his salary and his diminshed talent.

By 2009-2010 they should have picked up good draft picks and be in position to make a move for a big star. lEBRON jAMES???

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I just don't like Hughes. He gets so much respect for doing so little. He's injury prone and shoots a horrible fg%, yet people rarely point that out. If we trade for Hughes, at least don't give the Cavs Crawford. Look at how sick the Cavs lineup would look if we gave up Crawfish Crawford for
Mickey Mouse Hughes:
PG Daniel Gibson
SG Jamal Crawford
SF Lebron James
PF Drew Gooden
C Zydrunas Ilguaskas
Naw, man, I ain't handin no teams no championships.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I just don't like Hughes. He gets so much respect for doing so little. He's injury prone and shoots a horrible fg%, yet people rarely point that out. If we trade for Hughes, at least don't give the Cavs Crawford. Look at how sick the Cavs lineup would look if we gave up Crawfish Crawford for
Mickey Mouse Hughes:
PG Daniel Gibson
SG Jamal Crawford
SF Lebron James
PF Drew Gooden
C Zydrunas Ilguaskas
Naw, man, I ain't handin no teams no championships.

I have a very unusual perspective on this......truth is im concerned about the Celtics. They have the best record in the NBA, and they might be able to make it to the finals. If it took us helping out the Cavs or some other team, I hate to say this but im all for it. I just lost all my credibility.

I agree, as bad as Crawford is Hughes is even worse, one of the few shooting guards whos worse then Crawford. He still plays more defense though, Ill give him that no homo.

stevie

Benchwarmer
I am surpirsed by the last two posts. I could care less who we help make better. As long as we are dumping salary and getting draft picks. by the time we would be good again i wouldnt worry bout the celts or the cavs. After Lebron leaves cavs are done and the celtics only have a 3-4 year window with their big three. So in the mean time why not do whatever we have to do.
Like I said before Hughes is just a short term problem 2 years left while crawford has 3 and that final year is the year we go after the big free agents

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I am surpirsed by the last two posts. I could care less who we help make better. As long as we are dumping salary and getting draft picks. by the time we would be good again i wouldnt worry bout the celts or the cavs. After Lebron leaves cavs are done and the celtics only have a 3-4 year window with their big three. So in the mean time why not do whatever we have to do.
Like I said before Hughes is just a short term problem 2 years left while crawford has 3 and that final year is the year we go after the big free agents
Theres alot of Celtic hate on here but I didnt mean that. If its a good deal for us and its a good deal for another team that could stop the Celtics im all for it but if its a dumb trade that adds more salary, well this is what im expectin Isiah to do. Hes the worst gm EVER. But Ill still have one thing to be happy about if we help a team be better then the Celtics but I dont think Crawford would help Cleveland that much. Hughes is still a better defender then Crawford, they get no worse defensively then Crawford. I think the Celtics have a 2 to 3 year span but Rondos been improving, this worries me. Im still pickin the Pistons out of the east but anything can happen, if Cleveland beat Detroit last year.

stevie

Benchwarmer
what school does ricky rubio go to ?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
<!-- start content --><TABLE class="infobox vcard" style="CLEAR: right; FONT-SIZE: 90%; FLOAT: right; MARGIN-LEFT: 1em; WIDTH: 22em" cellSpacing=3><CAPTION class=fn style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: larger; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Ricky Rubio</CAPTION><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>

</TD></TR><TR><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">Position</TH><TD class=role>Point guard</TD></TR><TR><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">Height</TH><TD>6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)</TD></TR><TR><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">Weight</TH><TD>172 lb (78 kg)</TD></TR><TR><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">Team</TH><TD class=org>Joventut Badalona</TD></TR><TR><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">Nationality</TH><TD> Spain</TD></TR><TR><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">Born</TH><TD>October 21, 1990 (1990-10-21) (age 17)
El Masnou, Barcelona province, Spain</TD></TR><TR><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">Draft</TH><TD>Ineligible until the 2009 NBA Draft</TD></TR><TR><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">Pro career</TH><TD>2005?present</TD></TR><TR style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1em; PADDING-LEFT: 1em; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1em; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; PADDING-TOP: 1em"><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">Awards</TH><TD>2006 FIBA Europe U16 Championship MVP</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Ricard "Ricky" Rubio Vives (October 21, 1990 ? ) is a Spanish pro basketball player. Considered a child prodigy in basketball, Rubio became the youngest ever to play in Spain's ACB, arguably the top domestic league in Europe, on October 15, 2005.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-0>[1]</SUP> The 6'4" (1.92 m) Rubio is playing point guard for Joventut Badalona in both the ACB and the Euroleague, generally regarded as the world's top annual basketball competition outside the NBA. Displaying amazing talent and maturity despite his young age, Rubio is commonly regarded as the best European guard prospect since Dra?en Petrović. Due to his scoring dominance and creativity, Rubio has been compared to Pete Maravich.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-1>[2]</SUP> Former NBA guard Pepe S?nchez, who then played at the point for ACB rivals Unicaja M?laga, made this comment in a February 2007 interview for a Euroleague profile of Rubio:
<TABLE class=cquote style="MARGIN: auto; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 35px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; COLOR: #b2b7f2; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman',serif; TEXT-ALIGN: left" vAlign=top width=20>?</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4px; PADDING-TOP: 4px" vAlign=top>I think he's a freak of nature ? being so young and being so skilled and also so cool all the time. You can see that he knows what he's doing. He's not playing out there with pros based only on his talents. He knows the game and he can only improve. I think he'll be a great player. It all depends on him, but I personally think he's going to be great.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-Sweet16_0>[3]</SUP></TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 36px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; COLOR: #b2b7f2; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman',serif; TEXT-ALIGN: right" vAlign=bottom width=20>?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Despite his notability, he is being carefully shielded from excessive media attention. Joventut and the Rubio family have agreed that he will not be available for interviews until he turns 18.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-Sweet16_1>[3]</SUP>
In August of 2006 Rubio led the Spanish national team to the FIBA Europe U16 Championship. During the tournament (excluding the final game), Rubio achieved two triple-doubles and one quadruple-double. In the 110-106 double overtime finale victory over Russia, Rubio scored 51 points (including a three-point buzzer-beater shot from mid court to force the first overtime), grabbed 24 rebounds, made 12 assists, and stole the ball seven times ? a performance unprecedented in tournament history. Rubio also was named Most Valuable Player of the tournament after leading it in points, rebounds, assists and steals.
Rubio made his Euroleague debut on October 24, 2006, versus Panathinaikos of Athens. He displayed extraordinary maturity as Joventut's backup point guard for Elmer Bennett. As of the end of the 2006-07 Euroleague regular season, he leads the Euroleague in steals by a large margin, averaging 3.45 steals per game, although playing only 18 minutes per game. He also ranks 17th among the top passers, averaging 3.27 assists per game.
Rubio was featured in SLAM Magazine in April 2007, in the piece the author noted that he considered him the best non NBA player in the world and compared him to Magic Johnson

(Rubio Mixtape on Youtube)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqLGzkhRHN8