Floyd Mayweather breaks "Big Show"'s Nose

Mayweather was sitting ringside when Big Show assaulted Mayweather's friend Ray Mastereo. 5"8 Mayweather got pretty pissed and broke 7"2 Big Show's nose. The next day, Mayweather accepted a fight vs the Big Show.
Mayweather says none of it was scripted.

http://www.dailymotion.com/country:us/video/x4fch2_big-show-floyd-mayweather-face-off_sport
^this videos got mayweather attacking big show in the beginning and then the night after with the match being announced and big show with a thing on his nose.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The video is no longer available, I wont believe it until I see Big shows nose broken. Nothin against you, but with the WWF or WWe, whatever it is now, you cant believe it.

yeah ill try to find another video. Youtube is deleting all of em so ill try to find a new one. I saw it on sportscenter so its true.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its staged, when Floyd ran to the ring they wouldve had security breaking it up. No security guards entered the ring after having plenty of time.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
true. but he still broke his nose lol

Yea Im wonderin if they somehow faked it, I just dont trust wrestling. The way Big Show came out, it all seemed stage. And Big show had a bandaid on his nose, biting Nellys style. The punch looked real in the replay but the evidence collected leads me to believe something different.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Theres alot of debate about this on other websites, alot of people are sayin Big Show really got his nose broken but the rest was staged.

Yeah the whole thing looked like typical WWF, but from the video dudes nose was really bleeding, so you cant stage that. But like you said Floyd's security wouldve got buck if they thought Floyd was really in danger. Also I know he's a big cat but if Floyd hit him bare knuckled he would've knocked him out. But again how do you fake a broken nose?