Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Jamal leaving?

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,590
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Jamal leaving?

    With everyone obviously on our trading block and the person were most trying to get rid of being Zach Randolph (doesnt look like that Denver trade will come but you never know) but not working..

    jamal crawfords value is as high as ever. and lets be honest, hes not the future of this team by any means. in many ways (salary, leadership, passing, shooting, defense) hes a destructor.

    dolan has been quiet at the moment but ill tell you he is WELL aware of the current situation. meaning who has value, what eyes doing, what Grunwalds doing. and i think its to the point where hes put up with isiahs stubborness to trade away his pet players among other things and if crawford doesnt go at deadline... i think isiah will.

    hed be a solid contributor on a good team. maybe given 25 minutes a game to add energy off the bench. so maybe even a san antonio would be an option for playoff help extra youth, athleticism and offense. just a thought. unlikely but a thought. im just saying he has value.. its time for him to go. and if he doesnt then isiah gets the axe at deadline.. if isiah does trade crawford then... isiah gets the axe at the end of the season haha

  2. #2
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Kind of like with Curry I think theres different opinions from coaches and gms about their value. Smart fans know that there both negatives, I hear people/analysts talk about Crawford like hes a good player. He would make a good clown but the sport of basketball isnt for him.

  3. #3
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    i tell u this much, looking around the league and seeing other ppl's contracts, jamal is worth the contract he has

  4. #4
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    You deserve to get shot by the MAC 10 for that video.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Craw and Curry would make nice complimentary players on really good teams. Jamal could be instant offense off the bench and I am sure Curry has eatin enough food in his life time that he can help a team with any catering problems they need.

  6. #6
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYKnicks15
    With everyone obviously on our trading block and the person were most trying to get rid of being Zach Randolph (doesnt look like that Denver trade will come but you never know) but not working..

    jamal crawfords value is as high as ever. and lets be honest, hes not the future of this team by any means. in many ways (salary, leadership, passing, shooting, defense) hes a destructor.

    dolan has been quiet at the moment but ill tell you he is WELL aware of the current situation. meaning who has value, what eyes doing, what Grunwalds doing. and i think its to the point where hes put up with isiahs stubborness to trade away his pet players among other things and if crawford doesnt go at deadline... i think isiah will.

    hed be a solid contributor on a good team. maybe given 25 minutes a game to add energy off the bench. so maybe even a san antonio would be an option for playoff help extra youth, athleticism and offense. just a thought. unlikely but a thought. im just saying he has value.. its time for him to go. and if he doesnt then isiah gets the axe at deadline.. if isiah does trade crawford then... isiah gets the axe at the end of the season haha
    Amen, that's what I keep on saying. With all these overpaid players in the NBA, Jamal Crawford's 20 ppg for just 8 million makes him highly marketable. The Knicks could very well get some draft picks and good defenders for Jamal.The Supersonics' newspaper had said Crawford is too good to be wasted on a team like the Knicks, Brandon Roy had complimented Jamal, the Timberwolves and Grizzlies are trying to rebuild, and teams like the Warriors and Suns, which aren't known for their defense, might also be willing to trade for Crawford.

  7. #7
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    You deserve to get shot by the MAC 10 for that video.
    i kno u aint talking to me homie, coming from somebody who loves prodigy, u aint saying much, nobody in da rap game has taken more L's than prodigy

    and of course this comes from a marbury stan, the video is humorous, its not a knock on marbury cuz he's a solid shooter, i just find it funny that not only did come up short, but he wasnt even straight, only a marbury stand would catch feelings on da vid
    Last edited by datruth; Feb 19, 2008 at 23:56.

  8. #8
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    LOL Im a marbury fan obviouisly but I must admit that vid is pretty ****ing funny. Mah ***** Marbury must've blazed up before the game.

  9. #9
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    LOL Im a marbury fan obviouisly but I must admit that vid is pretty ****ing funny. Mah ***** Marbury must've blazed up before the game.
    exactly thank you, its no knock, MSG is just all over marbury's ass dat he fails to see the humor, he just looking for shyt to argue about

  10. #10
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    You deserve to get shot by the MAC 10 for that video.
    Why? It wasn't datruth who missed that freethrow so badly. *lol*

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,802
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYKnicks15

    hed be a solid contributor on a good team. maybe given 25 minutes a game to add energy off the bench. so maybe even a san antonio would be an option for playoff help extra youth, athleticism and offense. just a thought.
    if i was the spurs, i don't want a shooter (that's all he is), that shoots 10/12 one nite, 4/18 the next... u mite be right, but if i was the gm i'd pass

  12. #12
    Superstar dre48ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    681
    Rep Power
    7

    Nyk Logo

    Crawfrd ain't great, but he does have a decent salary. There are worst players in the league making more money. Look at all the money steve francis
    stole. Jermaine O'neal making 21 mill a year and he's always hurt. Damn those contracts hurt.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,802
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    jamal's salary is reasonable, but if u are the spurs, wanting to repeat, do u want such a streaky shooter as jamal... that is the question...i say no... others probably differ

  14. #14
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by datruth
    i kno u aint talking to me homie, coming from somebody who loves prodigy, u aint saying much, nobody in da rap game has taken more L's than prodigy

    and of course this comes from a marbury stan, the video is humorous, its not a knock on marbury cuz he's a solid shooter, i just find it funny that not only did come up short, but he wasnt even straight, only a marbury stand would catch feelings on da vid
    I cant defend Prodigys L's but hes a legend, Saigon hast even dropped an album.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    if we could get a decent draft pick or someone who won't bury us more in a salary cap grave, than why not.


Similar Threads

  1. NBA Player of the Week: Jamal Crawford
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 20, 2008, 17:44
  2. What should Jamal role be next year?
    By Big C in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Jul 25, 2007, 11:09
  3. starting pg. steph? jamal? nate?
    By nyk33334 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Aug 09, 2005, 16:13
  4. Jamal expendable?
    By portega1968 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jul 13, 2005, 15:34
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Aug 14, 2004, 17:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •