Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vince Carter to the Knicks?

If you were 50 years old and made that trade i'd call it stupid. Just make trades that atleast have a 10 percent chance of happening.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I just think you are a Celtic fan that is on this site, you really dislike my opinions on this board, I am fine about that, but most people here do agree with me unlike you, so there might be something wrong with you. Rider sucks get over it already.

Those trades aren't something that would happen, I realise that, but they are situations that would start us on the right path.

I think you should post more of your opinions, all I see from your posts are comments about someones posts, or bs from your ass.

Well here's a deal for you. You find another poster who thinks that trade is concievable and i will apologize and never respond to any of your posts again. Your the one who makes it personal. I haven't made a comment about your age for atleast a year. But what would i know i'm just a Celtic fan who comes on Knicks sites right?

That trade was a suggestion to fix the Knicks AS BEST AS Possible. You got to be one of the most unmotiviated so called fan I have ever seen on this forum, or in real life. You think you mad good cause you a college baller averaging 1 minute a game? That trade would never happen I give you that, but what we need is a trade like that.... I am not going to respond to post of yours either, this will be the last one, plus you did say that like 5 months ago as well that you wont respond to my post.

Okay here's a question for YOU!

Would you ever pull a trade off the Knicks got screwed over by??? if you were a Bulls fan and you would post a trade that benefited your team 100%

Eddy Curry and Antonio Davis have been acquired from the Chicago Bulls in exchange for Tim Thomas, Michael Sweetney, Jermaine Jackson, 2 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS!!!!.. Just answer that hater.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    I don't want to be labeled a hater for this comment, but weren't you like 9 years old back then.
    ((DURING a talk of the 1999 playoff run talk in the video section of the forum)) refresh your Rider dull memory.

You are a f#ckin hater,

I don't even understand your question.

But at the time that trade benefited both teams. Atleast on paper it did.

The Knicks got a potential franchise center and a big contract that would expire the next season.

The Bulls didn't see a future with Eddy and his heart problems so they trade him away and bring in inexpensive expiring contracts and first round draft picks.

I've never had a problem with that trade. It was a gamble but Curry at that time had enough upside potential that made it worth taking a gamble. Plus Isiah and Brown thought the team would be be good enough that they wouldn't be trading away loterry picks.

And weren't you like 9 years old?

I never liked the Francis or Randolph trade, bu up until this season i liked the Curry trade, and i can admit to it.

A defensiveless player might be what you like but I definately would rather have the chance at getting Brandon Roy, or Rudy, Aldrigde, 07 draft Noah, Williams, etc.

The question is. you would want every trade to benefit only your team? if not you definately not a Knick fan, but I know its hard to benefit from a trade, because you got to give a lot out of one as well, my trades that you saw don't have that.

If you could tell me we we're deffinately going to get Brandon Roy or Aldridge then no. But at the time of the trade you couldn't tell me that.

If i could live in retrospect i'd do alot of things differntly. I honestly believed Larry Brown as the coach and a young promising Eddy Curry would put us in the playoffs, but obviously it didn't.

Okay so the Knicks got screwed over in the Francis deal no benefit what so ever....I dont want the Knicks to be screwed over ever again..thats the reason I make these unreal trades you get pissed off about.... I agree, that was a horrible trade with no direction. That trade was not a benefit at ALL! The expiring contract of Penny Hardaway for example, teams from all over the league where trying to get a expiring like that. But the worst trade that Isiah could possibly do is the Francis-Penny,Ariza trade.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Okay the VC trade, good thing the trade wont happen according to Riley, I made a last second trade. Expiring contracts, and Artest is what this team needs.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Minnesota
    Incoming Players:Quincy Douby,Randolph Morris, Wilson Chandler, Jamal Crawford,Fred Jones, 2 2nd round pick from SAC 08-09

Outgoing Players:Michael Doleac, Theo Ratliff, Rashad McCants, Ryan Gomes

Sacramento
    Incoming Players:Eddy Curry, Ryan Gomes, Renaldo Balkman

Outgoing Players:Quincy Douby, Ron Artest, 2nd round pick 08-09

New York
    Incoming Players:Michael Doleac, Theo Ratliff, Rashad McCants, Ron Artest

Outgoing Players:Randolph Morris, Wilson Chandler, Jamal Crawford, Renaldo Balkman, Eddy Curry, Fred Jones
    That trade is great. Theo Ratliff is a guy I think that could really help the team's defensive problems. He's a great shotblocker, and he can play both Powerforward and Center. He's old, so he's not like how he used to be, but I'd take him over Curry any day. Like I said on another thread:
    Ratliff>>>>Curry defensively

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    haha Come on man. Seriously open that link and ask yourself why would Minnesota or Sacramento do those trades, then get back to me.

Dude there are a lot of weird people with some real bizarre opinions and skewed sense of perception on this board. This is one place where every stupid idea has a chance.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

LOL @ stupid calling other people stupid. Pancakes stay taking L's.

LOL @ GetRealstic getting body slammed by 126, classic.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    LOL @ stupid calling other people stupid. Pancakes stay taking L's.

LOL @ GetRealstic getting body slammed by 126, classic.
    Thanks metro, you know what you are talking about, unlike most people on this board.

NyKnicks126 - I like your proposed trade, GetRealistic is the least realistic poster on this website. Ive been entertained by your 2 recent battles. You had a great battle with ABCD, and yesterday you successfully shot down Get Realistic.

RIP Get REalistic

Thanks MSG33 I appreciate that man. I really do. You too are a elite poster on this board along with Metro, ABCD, GoDlee,Starks, Kiyaman and more just can't name them all right now.

The ABCD vs. nyKnicks126 arguement most likely resulted in a tie, it was all based on opinions and beliefs.

LMAO Nice video MSG