Vince Carter to the Knicks?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
NyKnicks126 - I like your proposed trade, GetRealistic is the least realistic poster on this website. Ive been entertained by your 2 recent battles. You had a great battle with ABCD, and yesterday you successfully shot down Get Realistic.

RIP Get REalistic

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Thanks MSG33 I appreciate that man. I really do. You too are a elite poster on this board along with Metro, ABCD, GoDlee,Starks, Kiyaman and more just can't name them all right now.

The ABCD vs. nyKnicks126 arguement most likely resulted in a tie, it was all based on opinions and beliefs.

LOL @ stupid calling other people stupid. Pancakes stay taking L's.

LOL @ GetRealstic getting body slammed by 126, classic.

Thanks metro, you know what you are talking about, unlike most people on this board.

NyKnicks126 - I like your proposed trade, GetRealistic is the least realistic poster on this website. Ive been entertained

Ladies & Gentleman I present to you the Three Stooges of the Knicks Online forum...

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9i8Qb9bS9tM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

nyKnicks126

Yo pancake what the f#ck did I ever say to you, because you along with GetRealistic, Toons, and lilbkyn, etc. give out no facts, and the only things you do is comment on other peoples posts, you must have a lot of fun because of that. You on this forum for like only two months and you always talk sh!t. I wonder if what you guys right on this board you would really say to someones face, just think about that.

-Go Knicks!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
haha im back yall!!!! but vince? chill will...i mean yea he exciting and shyt but y another guard? we have way 2 many...and with Z bo out 2 well have NO INSIDE game...i mean the only positive coming out of this is Jamal being benched....well its 2 late now anyways...so y am i posting this? i have no idea

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yo pancake what the f#ck did I ever say to you, because you along with GetRealistic, Toons, and lilbkyn, etc. give out no facts, and the only things you do is comment on other peoples posts, you must have a lot of fun because of that. You on this forum for like only two months and you always talk sh!t. I wonder if what you guys right on this board you would really say to someones face, just think about that.

-Go Knicks!

Knicks126-what you said had nothing to do with this clown, hes a punk. If he ever came face to face with any of us he would probally piss his pants. This bum dropped out of college. Hes not on our level, he gets a F as a poster. lol he still thinks Deron Williams is better then chris Paul. I could at any time come with stats to shut him down, but Ive chosen not to, hes already lost. I would feel bad adding injury to insult.

The way he took a cheap shot at you, when you never said anything bad about him shows that hes catchin feelings, he wished he was elite like me you and Metro.

pancakes-ck-222326-l.jpg

Another sorry victim of the GOLD MAC 10

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
haha im back yall!!!! but vince? chill will...i mean yea he exciting and shyt but y another guard? we have way 2 many...and with Z bo out 2 well have NO INSIDE game...i mean the only positive coming out of this is Jamal being benched....well its 2 late now anyways...so y am i posting this? i have no idea

Good to see you back thekidd, can you bring back your sig?

nyKnicks126

MSG I agree 100%!

lol Thats funny D Williams>C Paul lol!!!!
ITs more like C Paul>>>D Williams.

Look at what Chris Paul is doing for his team now, he is making them a team to beat in the WESTERN conference. Tyson Chandler D only Mo Pet, Peja, and West are better ONLY because of CP3, he makes everyone better around him. Thats a pure true PG.

Williams is okay, but not at the same skill level, Williams got the shot, but Boozer doesn't need his help to be better, AK47 isn't good, Okur sucks this year comparing to last year..

I think CP3 is the man, he is one of my favorite PGs in the league.

Knicks126-what you said had nothing to do with this clown, hes a punk. If he ever came face to face with any of us he would probally piss his pants. This bum dropped out of college. Hes not on our level, he gets a F as a poster. lol he still thinks Deron Williams is better then chris Paul. I could at any time come with stats to shut him down, but Ive chosen not to, hes already lost. I would feel bad adding injury to insult.

The way he took a cheap shot at you, when you never said anything bad about him shows that hes catchin feelings, he wished he was elite like me you and Metro.

Where is all this talk about me dropping out of college coming from? :lol:

Piss my pants??? I'd piss on all of you.

Nothing personal with nyknicks126 just saying that his bball opinions are just as ridiculous as metrotard's and msgs.

Paul
Wins 1
PPG 13.8
FG Pct. 37.9
APG 8.1
Williams
Wins 7
PPG 17.4
FG Pct. 57.3
APG 6.1

...and don't forget Williams wasn't playing as much in their rookie years.

shut me down with those stats

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Where is all this talk about me dropping out of college coming from? :lol:

Piss my pants??? I'd piss on all of you.

Nothing personal with nyknicks126 just saying that his bball opinions are just as ridiculous as metrotard's and msgs.

Paul
Wins 1
PPG 13.8
FG Pct. 37.9
APG 8.1
Williams
Wins 7
PPG 17.4
FG Pct. 57.3
APG 6.1

...and don't forget Williams wasn't playing as much in their rookie years.

shut me down with those stats

MSGKnickz33>>>Eddy Currys House Special

You have been ethered. Enjoy the video:

First, I gotta say one last thing: F*ck outta here kid

You can only dream of being an elite poster like me, Metro, and Knicks126. Keep Dreaming.

nyKnicks126

MSGKnickz33>>>Eddy Currys House Special

First, I gotta say one last thing: F*ck outta here kid

Its more like

MSGKnickz33>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eddy Currys House Special

Once again the elites win, and the scrubs(ECHS) sit out on the bench.

I like your little stats there pancake, but the ONE huge stat is this 37-17 NOH ,35-19 Utah Jazz. This is huge in the Western Conference.

I believe strongly that CP3 makes everyone on the team better look at this.

David West 04-05 stats. 30 games played but only 6 ppg. 03-04 4 ppg. 70 games played.

CP3 comes into the league 05-06 West is scoring 17.1 next season 18.3, this season 19.8 all thanks to CP3. Thank You very much.

metrocard

Legend
Notice how he's repeating himself on an arguement he lost. Can someone quote me when I dropped all that knowledge that ended the Paul-Williams comparison? Pancakes loves losing more than watching Eddy Curry sweat on the court.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Look I ain't looking to start up with u guys. But there is way to much bulls#*t passing as soluid fact on this forum lately. Just cuz somebody makes a great point one day, doesn't make them right every single time in what mayne people would argue an area of "opinion." STOP GANG RAPING PEOPLE'S LEGITIMATE IDEAS. YOU MEN RIGHT? SPEAK FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD OF GROUPING UP LIKE SCHOOL GIRLS. Lets be honest with ourselves, if stats dictated who won playoff games and championships predicting winners would be easy. Thing is I'm not a stats guy persay. They are important definately and if you have the time like most of us don't knock yourself out.

I like you metro u got some balls and some real insight and u got all the facts to back you up. Thank you for single handedly leading the revolution against these "isiahsexuals" and their blind optismism. But when you solely rely on empirical data you forget to analyze other factors. Its the intangibles thare have to be accounted for. So before i hop aboard the CP3 bandwagon. Heres a little tidbit about The Hornets and Jazz. Now this ain't just for you this is for everybody hating on Deron Williams and relying solely on there own versions of stat analysis.

1. Hornets only got a couple of games on the Jazz 2 game difference is nothing! You want me to believe that the Lakers, Suns, Rockets and Jazz can't beat Paul and the Hornets?

2. Why are the Hornets better record wise? Nobody was gunning for them early this season, at no point early were they the team to beat. Theres a reason why the Hornets, Blazers, Celts and Magic had "surprising seasons." People are getting up for yesterday's elite teams The Spurs, Detroit, Phoenix and yes the Jazz. So what happened after all star break? I believe the hornets, celts, blazers ec. have been dealt some losses. Teams are coming ready for them. Right now Chris Paul is the statistically better point guard, but how many peope have seen him play? how in depth are the scouting reports? With time Chris Paul is gonna see defensives designed to make him less effective. Where on the other hand Deron Williams led a team deep into the playoffs, making clutch baskets and plays. The scouting report been out on Williams.

3. You want to argue that Utah got the better team, then let me argue that cuz they got a btter team, thats why Deron ain't doing all the work and his stats are not as good as Paul's cuz he has more help. And I'm not completely sold on the defensive despairity. Chris Paul is quicker, he should have more steals. But theres gotta be matchups where stronger point guards gonna muscle him. And if you look at the games they play against each other Paul CANNOT guard Deron.

So please until we see who plays well in the playoffs, WHEN GAMES MATTER don't rush to make conclusions. They are both outstanding guards and either could play point on a championsip team.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
just read a couple of posts in da last page and i just gotta ask, why ya knocking dude who likes deron over chris paul, at the end of the day deron williams and chris paul are both great players

metrocard

Legend
2 game different is a lot, especially in the west. Its still ridiculous to say Hornets will miss the playoffs(we know who)

Hornets record vs following teams
Lakers 1-1
Suns 2-0
Jizz 0-2
Houston 1 - 1

Well, its pretty obvious the Hornets can compete with those teams evenly, so you better believe it. No one here said those teams can't beat the Hornets, lets not try to change the arguement here.

I see Paul play whenever I get a chance, how about you?

Your attempt to discredit the Hornets record is pretty far-fetched; you need to understand you're not linked to any coaching staff in the NBA. Guessing on their game plan is pretty foolish; how do you know teams don't prepare for the Hornets or Celtics(especially with the big 3)? You don't think coaching staffs formulate game plans to get ready for this team, if so yes then whats the point of them being there? Its always a coaches job to be prepared, have his team ready and over plan for any upcoming events. I can't see how a fan with little experience in studying coaching or having zero coaching experience can discredit NBA professionals and actually believe they don't prepare for teams that didn't make the playoffs last season.

Portland will probably collapse since they're a slow paced jumpshooting team and jumpshooting teams fall down around playoff time.

Hornets and Celtics will not fall, so you could forget about it. My predictions usually are never off; those teams are perfectly balanced and have great chemistry already within half of the season. They only can get better and thats pretty evident when you have determined leaders like Paul and Garnett leading their teams.

Now NBA coaches don't design plays to put pressure on Paul? I know your trying your best to make some type of arguement but this is pretty awful. I don't know where you get your sources from. Paul has been a threat ever since his rookie season, now after three years in the NBA and already into his all star/mvp of his career you still believe teams don't take Paul seriously? Maybe you need to watch more Hornets game, Paul gets doubled team on the perimeter consistently; once Paul gets in the paint a bucket is made either by Paul or an assist. Right now Paul is the best penetration PG in the NBA, setting defensive tactics against Paul is necessary if you want to beat the Hornets.

Chris Paul averages 10.7 assist per game and only 2.5 turnovers while Deron averages around 9 and is turnover prone at 3.5

Not only statistically Paul is better; but its evident Paul has a more wider range of skills and talent that makes him a very serious threat at a couple of MVP titles in the future. Deron Williams isn't even MVP material right now.

here are the MVP Odds from online sports:

1. LeBron James 40%
2. Kobe Bryant 32%
3. Kevin Garnett 25%
4. Chris Paul 15%
5. Steve Nash 2%
6. Dwight Howard 1.4%
7. Tim Duncan 1.2%
8. Dirk Nowtizki 1%
9. Yao Ming 1%

cb_2.JPG

Williams has a better supporting cast with 3 borderline all stars(Okur as an ex all star, Boozer, and Kirilenko).

Williams "schooling" (why do you use such elementary terms that already make your boring post more boring?)Paul is irrelevant. Paul is better player and a MVP candidate, Williams isn't. You know this reminds me of? When people were on here saying Curry was going to be an all-star and all that junk, and the future only punched them in the face with their stupidity. Paul has been, is, and will be better than Williams.

In High School, Paul was ranked 3rd in his position and 14th overall. Williams was ranked 8th in his position. Paul = 5 star prospect Williams = 4 star

Paul 1 Williams - 0

At college

Paul

15 ppg
47% FG
47% 3pt
6.3 assist
2.5 steals

in a tougher conference

Keep in mind Paul had a superior Freshman season where Williams was a nonexistent factor for Illinois his first year; didn't even get close to averaging double figures.

Williams
11 ppg
42% FG
37% 3pt
67% FT
5.9 assist

Also, I'm gonna guess you're not a college bball head so I'm going to remind you Williams was out of shape at this time and was looked down as the inferior prospect compared to Paul.

During the draft, most NBA scouts and I felt Paul would clearly be the better prospect.

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/2005-NBA-Draft-Grades-1029/

We turned out to be right.

College years(Paul's frosh and soph vs William's, Paul wins twice)
Paul - 3 Williams - 0

Chris Paul won rookie of the year, I don't need to go into detail about the rookie season between the two, even though you can be hardheaded and ignorant enough to blatantly deny Paul won rookie of the year and say it was a conspiracy.

Chris Paul lead the Hornets to 38 wins in the toughest division in 2005-06 @ Western Conference. Who did Paul have on his team? Speedy Claxton, Desmond Mason, Kirk Synder, Aaron Williams, Rasual Butler, Nachbar, JR Smith. All bench players. The only respectable figure on that team is David West; who was a 6 ppg bench scrub before Chris Paul arrived. Who can do better than that? Definitely not Williams who was an 10 ppg 4 assist rookie who spent half of his season riding the bench because of his inconsistency.

Season 1
Paul - 4 Williams - 0

The 2nd season, Paul was hurt, his team was banged up(Peja disappeared), so it would be asshole of you to use that season in favor of Williams; since you're hopeless in this debate; I'll give it to you.

Paul - 4 Williams - 1

Watch Williams play, his poise and PG skills are no where near Paul's; don't call me bro...whats wrong with you? You haven't stepped up your posting ever to be on that level with me.

Paul turned David West into an all star player, this can't be argued. Peja has been injury prone, and Paul has made Chandler look like a decent player on offense, which everyone thought was the impossible. If you can't understand what Chris Paul has done for the Hornets and how much value he has, then give up following basketball. I told you this a long time you, you have a problem ignoring the facts.

Hornets will continue to be an elite team in the West, Jazz play in the WEAKEST division in the WEST. Where as Paul has to carry his team through Dallas, Houston and SAN ANTONIO; there are no T'Wolves or Seattles in Paul's division.

Paul's defense is better. Hey try something new, like watching the games. Paul's defense has been CLUTCH all season long for the Hornets.

Paul has superior footwork and quickness on defense(How stupid are you to even compare Paul and William's quickness, two totally different levels).

Williams defense is overrated, especially by guys like you who just read overdated articles from years ago not listen or watch the games in present time.

Where was William's on Marbury? Why isn't he running the court to give help defense? William's lazy defense lost the game for Utah. Chris Paul's help defense >>> William's.

You'll never catch Paul snoozing on defense, ever.

Even Crawford made Williams his son.

The Hornets are 5th in defense 94.5 in the NBA; where was Utah gives up a 100 points per game. Keep in mind the weak offensive teams in Utah's division like Portland, Seattle and Minnesota; only threat is Denver. Paul has to do it all against the big Texas 3 powerhouses; where San Antonio and Houston grind and pound the ball inside.

So not only Paul is having a better season, but he's doing it against superior competition and has gotten better results for his team.

So far
Paul - 5 Williams - 1

The advantage for Paul will continue to increase as his hall of fame career continues.

The debate is now over. Fin.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The debate is now over. Fin.

co-sign

This debate was over long before I dropped that thread last night, I was hopin it would get him to shut up. I noticed that odds for the MVP you got, Deron Williams isnt even on that list.

EC House Special has been exposed once again, lmao @ him losing to debates to us when Im 21 and your 19. He think because hes older, hes smarter. Obviously not the case, but hopefully hes learning something from us. I dont mind him taking pointer, I feel bad for the college dropout. Hes been tossed and kicked around this forum so much.......Hes gettin beat like Ali did at the end of his career.