Vince Carter to the Knicks?

metrocard

Legend
co-sign

This debate was over long before I dropped that thread last night, I was hopin it would get him to shut up. I noticed that odds for the MVP you got, Deron Williams isnt even on that list.

EC House Special has been exposed once again, lmao @ him losing to debates to us when Im 21 and your 19. He think because hes older, hes smarter. Obviously not the case, but hopefully hes learning something from us. I dont mind him taking pointer, I feel bad for the college dropout. Hes been tossed and kicked around this forum so much.......Hes gettin beat like Ali did at the end of his career.

Me being 19 makes me automatically superior to him. I have a solid vocabulary in English and it isn't even my first language, I'll spit game to his mother in Spanish or Spanglish, whatever I'm feeling on that night.

You stay sonning him, I don't do it as much as you because I stay getting bored.

Yeh, you're right. When you get deboed this much it eventually has an effected and can be looked as a teaching process. The thing is with Pancakes he lacks a lot of personality and substance; not really good for the forum. Everyone in this forum has their own personality and writing style. I gotta nap a take to read Pancake's lectures about nothing.

GetRealistic

Starter
Has MSG ever had an original thought? Because paraphrazing everything Metro writes doesn't count as an orignal thought. But hey before you waste 2 hours of your life copying and pasting things you wrote in the past i don't care, so just do your normal thing and declare yourself a winner in an arguement that doesn't have winners and losers. Paul or Willams is a matter of opinion. I'd love to have the disfortune of Williams running the point for the Knicks the next ten years.

But hey 126, metro, and msg are the elite... They are so much the elite that they try to 3 on 1 everybody instead of handling it themselves.

And wait Marbury>>>>>>> Paul

Marbury>>>>>> Williams

Righ MSG?

GetRealistic

Starter
Also whats more sad. An older poster losing an arguement or debate? Or a 21 year-old having sig's of Guns and positng stupid fighting videos.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!

Marbury>>>>>> Williams

Strongly disagree, wow you don't watch basketball do you? !lol, your sacrasm seems Realistic to your knowledge about the NBA game. lol! that is funny. I dont rely on those guys to help me out in arguements, you on the other hand give NO! opinions about what you think on topics, and you barely ever give your own thoughts on things, you just come here and hate on me, metro, and MSG. I can understand your jealousy towards us, but get over it, you will never be the Knick fan that I am, or those guys.

Williams>>>>>Marbs
Paul>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marbs

:) :) :superman:

GetRealistic<<<<<<< Eddy Currys House Special.

He at least gives out facts.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Has MSG ever had an original thought? Because paraphrazing everything Metro writes doesn't count as an orignal thought. But hey before you waste 2 hours of your life copying and pasting things you wrote in the past i don't care, so just do your normal thing and declare yourself a winner in an arguement that doesn't have winners and losers. Paul or Willams is a matter of opinion. I'd love to have the disfortune of Williams running the point for the Knicks the next ten years.

But hey 126, metro, and msg are the elite... They are so much the elite that they try to 3 on 1 everybody instead of handling it themselves.

Marbury>>>>>> Williams

Righ MSG?

co-sign

Im very original, you should know after seeing all the stats that I came with defendin Marbury. Everytime it looked like I was gonna run out I came with somethin new. Your posts usually do not exceed a paragraph, when you write a page or 2 sometimes overlapping occurs, but it happens to all of us. Stop hatin on my original style, you jealous that you didnt think of it first.

With rap music, everything is opinions. With basketball, you have facts. It is a fact that Chris Paul is better then Deron williams.

You sayin that I copy everything Metro says only tells me that you dont read either of our posts.

Also whats more sad. An older poster losing an arguement or debate? Or a 21 year-old having sig's of Guns and positng stupid fighting videos.

I see we got a mommas boy here, did she shelter you when you were young? Oh, thats rite, your still only 12. Still waitin for your balls to drop, huh? Keep waitin kid, it should happen soon. Guns are for grown men, not kids.

Originality? Check the Z-Bo vs Nate story thread. Oh yeah, one last thing:

Fuck outta here

metrocard

Legend
Marbury's career, gangsta, coolness and talent > Williams

Marbury won the 2001 all star game for the East...Marbury is that dude.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
And thanks for proving my point.

eric_estrada_you're_a_homo.jpg

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Marbury's career, gangsta, coolness and talent > Williams

Marbury won the 2001 all star game for the East...Marbury is that dude.

co-sign

Williams aint gangsta, hes turnover prone.

Marbury would still cross Deron Williams, actually I think he did. He played just as good as him in the game earlier this season. Deron Williams defense aint gangsta, its preppy. Marbury played some gangsta Ice Cube type of defense last year. Heres one of my favorite videos:

GetRealistic

Starter
Stephon Marbury is the best player to ever play basketball. Sure he's never won a championship, let alone a playoff series but people are just sleeping on how good of a player and leader he is.

I mean look how good the Knicks have been since we got Starbury. We've competed for a title every season. It's nothing but a big conspiracy that ever team he's ever left has gotten better. David Sten and all the Isiahsexuals are just tryng to bash the best player in the league.

He's the man. He's articulate, gives back to the community, hates his teammates, and quits on his team. Thats a dynamic combination.

Just look at the stats from ten years ago and it proves Marbury is the man.

Marbury is better then Deron Williams get the fuck outta here.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Stephon Marbury is the best player to ever play basketball. Sure he's never won a championship, let alone a playoff series but people are just sleeping on how good of a player and leader he is.

I mean look how good the Knicks have been since we got Starbury. We've competed for a title every season. It's nothing but a big conspiracy that ever team he's ever left has gotten better. David Sten and all the Isiahsexuals are just tryng to bash the best player in the league.

He's the man. He's articulate, gives back to the community, hates his teammates, and quits on his team. Thats a dynamic combination.

Just look at the stats from ten years ago and it proves Marbury is the man.

Marbury is better then Deron Williams get the fuck outta here.

lol, your a funny dude, and you had to steal my f*ck outta here. Your posts are startin to crack me up. I knew you were comin back with some sarcasm, just work on the spelling.